Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans (33588 Views)

Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry Spotted Sharing Food Items To Fans In Lagos / Kemi Olunloyo In Her New Office (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by Mztarstrechy(m): 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
A Nigerian journalist Comrade Phils who visited Kemi Olunloyo in Port Harcourt Maximum Prisons has taken to Facebook to share his experiences.He also shared a copy of a note written by Kemi to her fans.In Kemi's words, her former lawyer was bought over by people who want to keep her continuously in detention.

See screenshots below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/nigerian-journalist-comrade-phils.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by Mztarstrechy(m): 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by prospero5(m): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
so she didnt go to south africa for adesua and banky's wedding? that's too bad, ma.
i almost forgot she has her new home at Port Harcourt. merry christmas and new year at Port Harcourt.

---from a concerned fan.

na wa o!

26 Likes

Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by African101(m): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by BruncleZuma: 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Mehn dem just lock her up swallow key...

The power of thin skinned religious leaders.

[img]https://media1./images/fadd6e8f4e203d60e45e2bb56b83c7bb/tenor.gif[/img]

66 Likes

Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by MaryBenn(f): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
This woman still in prison? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Whosoever is responsible should forgive her this year o
grin grin and she said a pastor is behind her arrest?? Hmmmmmmmmmm grin

15 Likes

Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by talk2flash(m): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
U don mean it
Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by SmartyPants(m): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
This woman is still in prison?

wow. lol.

Gat nothing else to say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by lenghtinny(m): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
The way people dey abuse the word "fans" angry

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by kay29000(m): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hmm
Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by morikee: 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nigeria Prison hell of it kind
Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by veekid(m): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
So this woman is still in prison Dafuk

14 Likes

Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by Ezenwammadu(m): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
Prison has cleared her eyes, scrubbed her dirty tongue and resetted her mind grin

Like play like play she will spend Christmas in jail

14 Likes

Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by Factfinder1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
Merry Christmas mrs kemi enjoy your stay

6 Likes

Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by Desola1(f): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ehya
Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by chinjo(m): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nonsense and ingredient

3 Likes

Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by Sage7(m): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
.."Her words well chosen and spoken in her usual polished parlance"

...but her signature says otherwise!

If you never enter maximum prison before, you will almost never know what it is to be FREE

16 Likes

Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
Which fans

She wrote "I'm in good SPIRITS" is that a sign? That those spirits moved her to do what she did

But why is she in "MAXIMUM" prison?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by 40kobo77: 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2017
Mad woman.

Running her mouth like Chingay. She should reserve a space there for Fayose when he hands over,and immunity no longer covers him.

Aunty how the Government beans there today?well,as for me?I ate pounded yam with vegetable soup,filled with stock fish.

Exactly why I don't look for trouble. I like the freedom to eat what I want.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2017
Woaww... Woawww Woawwww againn. I need blow am like siren, because i neva know say Kemi gada fans... Dem for no like go do small protest foram ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by timilehin007(m): 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2017
De
Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by Sage7(m): 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2017
Factfinder1:
Merry Christmas mrs kemi enjoy your stay
you are wicked....Lawd! grin

3 Likes

Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by goldedprince: 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
She still dey prison?
Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by skills50(m): 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
wetin concern me and her..... lemme come and be going my way

1 Like

Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by LasGidiOwner: 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
This is becoming too inhuman of whoever is behind her ordeals. They should release this woman please. Whatever she has done should be forgiven her.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
Please, she should be kept there.
In fact they should buy her case over and make sure remains there.
LOCK her up and make sure the keys at lost.

Investigative Journalism, gbakwa'Oku
Enough of her Madness

6 Likes

Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by Uyi168: 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
Abadabidi hand writing..

2 Likes

Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by zionic(m): 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
Let God arise!!!![color=#000099][/color]
Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by chrisbrown20(m): 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/nigerian-journalist-comrade-phils.html?m=1
lmao Dis old biatch still dey prison,gud for u madam,next time learn to keep ur mouth shut,jxt hope u learn ur lesson,too bad

6 Likes

Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by demsid(m): 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
Who did this to her, and I Don dey pity her Sha.

1 Like

Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by delishpot: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
Too much talk talk. Shebi she don see now?

3 Likes

Re: Comrade Phils Visits Kemi Olunloyo In Prison, Shares Her Letter To Fans by Icon79(m): 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
I really don't support her defaming people's character for no reason, but I think that they should release her and dismiss the case. To err is human, to forgive divine. I pray that the man of God forgives her and withdraw the case from the court. No serious person takes her blog serious anyway. All in all, I think she has suffered enough!

And let's hope that aunty Kemi has learned her lessons through this experience.

O pari

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement' / 10 Billionaire Who Dropped Out Of School / Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.