Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Love Jihad - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Love Jihad (1719 Views)

Aregbesola Backs Jihad & Opposes Boko Haram / Wahhabism, Jihad And Boko Haram / Come And See jihad For What It Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Jihad by hymen(f): 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2010
This is the practise where Muslim Romeos 'trap' unsuspecting girls from other religious persuasions ,ostensibly to covert them to Islam. . .

Its a big problem in India nowadays. . . .

Whats you take on this? Is it okay according to the Koran that 'forbids' Muslim women from marrying outside islam? undecided

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Jihad

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/religion/6316966/Handsome-Muslim-men-accused-of-waging-love-jihad-in-India.html
Re: Love Jihad by nopuqeater: 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2010
ny muslim who force convert is hypocritical. no one can convert the heart, though thebody, only to the tongue, at best can be pretended to have been conveted.

hymen, i want you to convert. voluntarily and there is no promise of marriage here.
Re: Love Jihad by chakula: 5:32pm On Mar 25, 2010
definately if she get converted she became component of us,and she actually be aware of the principle and philosophy of Islam, better than tittle-tattle from non muslim perception.
Re: Love Jihad by hymen(f): 6:46am On Mar 26, 2010
My grouse is Muslim women are not permitted to marry non-muslims? undecided
Re: Love Jihad by Lagosboy: 8:46am On Mar 26, 2010
hymen:

My grouse is Muslim women are not permitted to marry non-muslims? undecided

Buddie the issue is not simplisitic even in yoruba culture there is a popular saying "obinrin ko lesin" a woman does not have a religion i.e she takes up the religion of her husband. A man is a dominant factor in a relationship and can coerce his wife to do many things. Islam intends to protect muslim women and want them to live under the matrimonial justice and guidance of islam. If they live outside the room for guidance then it is at their own risk and whatever injustice,abuse and all sorts meted out to them by men is their handiwork. On the reverse if a muslimw oman suffers these ill treatment at the hand of a muslim he could be taken to the muslims court and she could get justice.

It is all about protecting our beloved sisters and a guidance from above. We love our women , we honor them , they are our mothers, we rever them and cherish our wonderful women.
Re: Love Jihad by hymen(f): 8:46am On Mar 27, 2010
Lagosboy:

Buddie the issue is not simplisitic even in yoruba culture there is a popular saying "obinrin ko lesin" a woman does not have a religion i.e she takes up the religion of her husband. A man is a dominant factor in a relationship and can coerce his wife to do many things. Islam intends to protect muslim women and want them to live under the matrimonial justice and guidance of islam. If they live outside the room for guidance then it is at their own risk and whatever injustice,abuse and all sorts meted out to them by men is their handiwork. On the reverse if a muslimw oman suffers these ill treatment at the hand of a muslim he could be taken to the muslims court and she could get justice.

It is all about protecting our beloved sisters and a guidance from above. We love our women , we honor them , they are our mothers, we rever them and cherish our wonderful women.
Christians also love their women. . . . and want them to stay on the true path of Christ.
Re: Love Jihad by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 28, 2010
I forbid muslim sisters to marry outside the religion ISLAM insha Allahu
Re: Love Jihad by Nanai: 1:53am On Mar 28, 2010
What's all the fuss about?These women fell in love and converted.Why are they claiming entrapment?
Its amazing how unjust people can be!!!
Re: Love Jihad by hymen(f): 9:04am On Mar 28, 2010
uplawal:

I forbid muslim sisters to marry outside the religion ISLAM insha Allahu
& who are you ? undecided
Re: Love Jihad by nopuqeater: 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2010
I pray that Hymen's lover at the end is a muslim man. Hope she will pray always like Jesus prayed at gashemane, thats when I thought he was most sincere, expessive toward is reality with his God Who sent him. Jesus prayed exactly like the muslim.

I hope you are still an original Hymen by the time you marry a muslim love. It will be wrong to be polluted before you get married and its just Ms. Hymen by name only.
Re: Love Jihad by hymen(f): 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2010
nopuqeater:

I pray that Hymen's lover at the end is a muslim man. Hope she will pray always like Jesus prayed at gashemane, thats when I thought he was most sincere, expessive toward is reality with his God Who sent him. Jesus prayed exactly like the muslim.
I hope you are still an original Hymen by the time you marry a muslim love. It will be wrong to be polluted before you get married and its just Ms. Hymen by name only.
The Bible is not correct according to you,how can you tell how Jesus prayed ? undecided

My hymen is indeed intact . . . but I CAN NEVER,EVER marry a muslim. . . . cos the Koran allows men to marry 4 wives tongue

And I strongly believe in monogamy smiley
Re: Love Jihad by Lagosboy: 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2010
hymen:

The Bible is not correct according to you,how can you tell how Jesus prayed ? undecided

My hymen is indeed intact . . . but I CAN NEVER,EVER marry a muslim. . . . cos the Koran allows men to marry 4 wives tongue

And I strongly believe in monogamy smiley

Never say never buddie wink Marrying a christian as well is no guarantee to have a monogamous marriage and marrying a muslim does not translate into polygamy. I am from a muslim home and my dad has only had one wife my mum in the last 40 years. What you should hope and pray for is a successfull marriage and happy home and not just a monogamous marriage. One could be the only wife but the husband has tens of girlfriends that would forever give the woman headache.
Re: Love Jihad by hymen(f): 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2010
^^^ Good point,however where the man has sufficient justification from his holy book,I'd better take care as a woman.

All men have the tendency to cheat (adultery),but the christian can't justify marrying a second,third or fourth wife,unlike the muslim.

A good example is the former Sharia muslim grandfather ex-governor of Zamfara,Sani Yerima , who recently married a teenager as fourth wife.

I'm sure his first wife probably never expected this .

I rest my case. wink
Re: Love Jihad by nopuqeater: 10:50pm On Mar 28, 2010
@Hymen: « #10 on: Today at 01:04:05 PM »
Quote from: nopuqeater on Today at 12:53:34 PM

The Bible is not correct according to you,how can you tell how Jesus prayed ?
[/quote]Tell me how he prayed in the garden of Geshemane. Thats how muslims pray.

[quote]My hymen is indeed intact . . . but I CAN NEVER,EVER marry a muslim. . . . cos the Koran allows men to marry 4 wives
And I strongly believe in monogamy
I thank God Almighty on your behalf. You have good parenting for the usual christian morales will have swayed you to loosing the cherished that you have not gven to ay joe blow. While Islam allows for more than one wife, it is not the mean or the median however. Most of the muslim men marry just one wife. And if the couple practice islam as it should be practiced, the womn is not dragged into the position of second class citizen or blamed for all ills that befall the family as the Bible blamed Eve for the first sin.

Wife in Islam does not have to ever cook, clean cloth, etc for the husband. Her role is clear on the children, when they have it, but acting a emotional protection for the husband, not allowing his enemy to learn about his secrets, weaknesses, inshort, she is the lat and most trusted ally of her husband, and her husband is to be the same for her. Now tell me, while christianity promised a false One man and One woman, is he reality not that Abraham, the faher of faith, Jacob the soldier of God, etc married moe than One wife, each? WHo do you follow in your daily life; Adam or Abraham and Jacob? If you say it is Jesus, then you will see that you cant copy him since he was a confirmed bachelor, hence Aibraham and Jacob, Sarah who allowed a second wife, even a third (and you ay say one of them is a form of adultery), Mary who married a man who was old and obviously already married? Think about it and when a muslim debornaire comes along, allow him a marriage because he will not sample before he buys if he is a true muslim.
Re: Love Jihad by nopuqeater: 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2010
@Hymen: « #12 on: Today at 06:56:12 PM »
^^^ Good point,however where the man has sufficient justification from his holy book,I'd better take care as a woman.

All men have the tendency to cheat
if you believe this, will it not be better if you know who your husband is doing the cheating with? Rather than the many outside cheating partners, who in turn because of lack of commtment do cheat on your husband, and the men these women are cheating with aganst your husband are also doing their own idependent cheating, which brings a domino effect when there is a disease in the loop? You dont know where to look for the source, which is different from the muslim who are to be just one husband and maximum of 4 wives, making the who loop just 5 people?

(adultery),but the christian can't justify marrying a second,third or fourth wife,unlike the muslim.
There is no verse in the Bible preventing a second, a third or fourth or more wives however. There is no event in the Bible where a man is stopped from marrying a second wife. We have many example in the Bible where many married several wives. Therefore, your decision is not biblically based.

A good example is the former Sharia muslim grandfather ex-governor of Zamfara,Sani Yerima , who recently married a teenager as fourth wife.
Mr. Lagosboy gave you example of his father, completely opposite that of the Zamfara poterman you listed above. Now you cn find a muslim just like the father of Lagosboy for a husband.

I rest my case
You can find a Lagosboy fathe type, so you should not rest your case on a viewpoint that is not fully represnting Islam and muslim men. I pray a muslim man gets you. You will be a good addition addition to Islam and a good wife toa fortunate man.
Re: Love Jihad by hymen(f): 6:05am On Mar 29, 2010
nopuqeater:

I thank God Almighty on your behalf. You have good parenting for the usual christian morales will have swayed
Don't be silly !  angry
Fornication is a sin(punishable by eternal life in hellfire) according to the bible. . .so what do you mean by "normal christian morales  would have swayed me"  undecided

This are the kind of nonsensical comments you accuse people that label all muslims as potential suicide bombers who want 72 virgins in Aljanna of. Always THINK before you post.

From my personal experience muslims girls are even more likely to start banging early,because they are exposed to all these polygamy nonsense at an early age.

Alhajis 2nd wife's cousins will be disvirgining alhajis daughters anyhow. Isn't this why you people marry of girls away so early?

Be careful. Protect and keep to your religion,don't cast aspersions on others. . . . . 

Finally ,kindly STOP quoting the Christian Bible. .  .because it is 'corrupted' according to you muslims. If you believe its is not corrupted,I'm ready to discuss marriage according to christian principles with you.

nopuqeater:

Think about it and when a muslim debornaire undecided comes along, allow him a marriage because he will not sample before he buys if he is a true muslim.
Debonair ko, homeboy ni ? Alfa sef wan enjoy  cheesy
Re: Love Jihad by Lagosboy: 7:48am On Mar 29, 2010
hymen:

All men have the tendency to cheat (adultery),but the christian can't justify marrying a second,third or fourth wife,unlike the muslim.

I rest my case. wink

Justification from the book, is not really the issue here as if a man will cheat he will cheat. If a man will take a second wife he would,. Yerima as an example is within his rights to marry whosever he wishes but i would really like to verify the girl is really 13 as i find it hard to believe he would.

OBJ, Bode Geroge, Akala all have several wives and would claim to be christians and would justify it from the African culture. My point is buddie you might just be happy with a muslim man and find comfort in your heart as he would respect you, honour you give you your rights, you dont have to change your name, clothe you, feed you ,house you,protect you,love you, support you emotionally and he will not be doing you a favour by that but only giving you your right. wink
Re: Love Jihad by MUNEER2(m): 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2010
Who is this Hymen?
And what's her business with Islam?
Can't she just simply follow the footstep of jesus or mary by not marrying and getting spiritual pregnancy. . .
You had better think before you post next time!
Re: Love Jihad by hymen(f): 10:14am On Mar 30, 2010
MUNEER2:

Who is this Hymen?
And what's her business with Islam?
Can't she just simply follow the footstep of jesus or mary by not marrying and getting spiritual pregnancy. . .
You had better think before you post next time!
[center]This lady never joins issues with imbeciles  cheesy[/center]
Re: Love Jihad by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2010
. …. . from the discussion, I noticed it that there are a great deal of Bible passage people seem to ignore (just exposing how ignorant you are about the religion you are persecuting ,  . .

Consider the following:
Romans 5:13 - If there is no law for something, it is not a sin. There's no law against polygamy, therefore, it's not a sin
Leviticus 20:14 - Prevents a man from marrying a woman & her mother at the same time. This rule would be irrelevant if polygamy was a sin
Exodus 21:10 - A man is not allowed to diminish food, clothing and marital rights, if he marries an additional wife.
2 Chronicles 24:3 - Joash had two wives that were chosen by Jehoida the priest!
Esther 2:2-4 - Esther was at least the second wife of the King. God orchestrated the salvation of the Jews through her marriage to a polygamist.
James 2:23 - Abraham was called a friend of God, but he was a polygamist.
In 2 Samuel 12:8, God, speaking through the prophet Nathan, said that if David’s wives and concubines were not enough, He would have given David even more.
In Deuteronomy 21:15 "If a man has two wives, and he loves one but not the other, and both bear him sons, "
Judges 8:30 - Gideon had "many wives". He was a man of God.

Your Gen.2:24 doesn't applied in light of Gen. 32:22 He [Jacob] , took his two wives, and his two womenservants
, infact, many revered Bible characters were polygamists eg. Abraham, Jacob, David, Solomon, and others. yet, Bible God never condemns/punishes them nor say it is immoral, 

Question for you:
If it is a sin, where are examples of God punishing people for the sin of polygamy. After all, if you committed adultery in the Old Testament, you were stoned to death. How is it we never see God punishing all the polygamists in the Bible?  
Re: Love Jihad by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2010
My point still stands, and that is Polygamy is not prohibited in both the OT and the NT in the Bible.

Ruminate on these Paul's (1 Timothy 3:2 and 1 Timothy 3:12) verses :

"Now the overseer/bishop must be above reproach, the husband of but one wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach (1 Timothy 3:2)" as also in ( 1 Tim. 3:12)"

Yeah, ,  Here we clearly see that even Paul only prohibited polygamy to the religious leaders. There is no mention for ordinary people or general population.  This do not disprove polygamy in the Bible at all!

Very interestingly, though, you find, God seems to make all the sexual restrictions work with polygamy.

Consider the following verses below, :
Do not have sexual relations with a woman and her daughter (Leviticus 18:17).
Do not have sexual relations with a woman and her son's daughter (Leviticus 18:17).
Do not have sexual relations with a woman and her daughter's daughter (Leviticus 18:17).
Do not have sexual relations with thy wife in addition to her sister, as rivals (Leviticus 18:18).
Man can not have sexual relations with another man (Leviticus 18:22).
Man/woman can not have sexual relations with an animal (Leviticus 18:23).

.,., Does it open your eyes a little bit? Notice, Leviticus 18:17 says not to have "sexual relations with a woman and her daughter". ( uhmm maybe another person entirely is acceptable) Why? Because that is a form of incest.

In Matth. 22:24-28, the Jews referred to Deut. 25:5 from the OT where it states that if a woman's husband dies & she didn't have any kids from him, then she must marry his brother.
Jesus spoke about this regardless of whether the man had wife or not. This by itself would nullify the prohibition of polygamy.

QUESTION FOR YOU:
Why is it even relevant to mention/ elaborate on Lev 18:17-18, if polygamy is already a sin?any reason?
Wouldn't God have simply just say, "Thou shalt not have two wives" or "Thou shalt not have intimacy with 2 women", but he never does this. Why?
Re: Love Jihad by luvola(m): 7:58am On Apr 01, 2010
did yur xtian husband allow u to practise islam / allow u to wear yur hijab or force u to go church ? @ hymen
Re: Love Jihad by MUNEER2(m): 12:26am On Apr 14, 2010
hymen:

[center]This lady never joins issues with imbeciles cheesy[/center]

Obviously she doesn't grin grin grin
Re: Love Jihad by hymen(f): 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2010
smiley
Re: Love Jihad by marcus1234: 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2010
Re: Love Jihad by vedaxcool(m): 11:09am On Aug 12, 2010
ou are indirectly indicting your prophet for forced conversion. The case of Abu sufyan comes readily to mind. In Islam , the allah does not look at the heart but number.

dex we all know you to make unsubstantiated claims that are usually baseless.

When I read the Bible I come accross verses that threatens violence if one does accept the christens view point.

. . and SLAY1 them before me."

(HOLY BIBLE) Luke 19:27

"Think NOT that I am come to send PEACE on earth; I. came NOT to send PEACE, but a SWORD."

(HOLY BIBLE) Matthew 10:34

"I am come to send FIRE on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?
Suppose ye that I am come to give PEACE on earth? I tell you, NAY; but rather DIVISION."

Maybe this were the verses the crusaders abd inquisitors had in mind when they brought havoc across the land.
Re: Love Jihad by Jaideyone(m): 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2010
did i hear someone say that those little girls in egypt and other north african countries got married to the muslims willingly angry
Those little children were kidnapped and if their parents try to involve the authorities these muslim terrorists would threaten to kill the others in the family angry that's sad.
Convert to islam I'ld rather start worshipping that mango tree i planted in abeokuta when i was 7
Later some one with a room temperature iq will come here again and start telling us islam is a religion of peace. Useless nonentities angry
Re: Love Jihad by vedaxcool(m): 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2010
Jaidey-one:

did i hear someone say that those little girls in egypt and other north african countries got married to the muslims willingly angry
Those little children were kidnapped and if their parents try to involve the authorities these muslim terrorists would threaten to kill the others in the family angry that's sad.
Convert to islam I'ld rather start worshipping that mango tree i planted in abeokuta when i was 7
Later some one with a room temperature iq will come here again and start telling us islam is a religion of peace. Useless nonentities angry

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. Luke 19:27

This simply means if they don't accept me kill them, Jaidey-one is that why you are a christian.
we can see the violent religion, you can never find such verse in the qur'an,
Re: Love Jihad by deols(f): 9:54am On Aug 21, 2010
Jaidey-one:

But i did hear someone say that if the above(forceful marriage) is true, then the perpetrators are wrong because they'r doing somethn totally out of Islam.

I bet the reason for posting it here is to get the muslims point of view. Now you got it, y not believe it
Re: Love Jihad by illusion2: 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2010
hmmmm . . .Love Jihad indeed cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Quran Say About Jesus And Christian? / Why Do Muslims Hate Dogs? / Muslim Organisation Threatened To Kill Man With 86 Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.