Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

The 3 Best Kept Secrets You Should Know Before Buying A 4K TV On Black Friday - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The 3 Best Kept Secrets You Should Know Before Buying A 4K TV On Black Friday (477 Views)

...SOLD⏳⏰ 2017 Samsung 40 Inches Ultra Hd Hdr 4k Tv For Sale❗❗❗ ✔️. / Brand New 2017 55" Samsung UHD Curved Smart 4k TV 350k / Repair&&buy London Used Tv Also LEARN SOME BASIC FACT ABOUT TV BEFORE BUYING.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Best Kept Secrets You Should Know Before Buying A 4K TV On Black Friday by phidelity(m): 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
Sometimes I wonder why they call it Black Friday when the sky is bright and the weather is fair, anyways I rest my case there.

What is 4K TV?

According to TrustedReviews, "4K, also known as Ultra HD, refers to a resolution of 3,840 x 2,160 pixels. That’s four times the 1,920 x 1,080 pixels found in your full HD TV. We’re looking at about 8.3 million pixels. Cramming so many pixels into a TV means a higher pixel density, and you should have a clearer, better defined picture. It’s not about sharpness, it’s about letting you see more detail and texture."

Most people wait patiently for Black Friday just to buy a new TV. Every year (including the one we are in), you will discover a lot of amazing 4K TV deals which are worth considering but hey! Don’t rush it till you get my full gist. Be that as it may, it’s sad to say but some of the deals don’t worth your cool cash. Now that I have clearly mentioned that, here are a couple of secrets kept from you that you ought to know before buying a 4K TV on Black Friday this year.

Generally, due to prices of the TV’s being slashed or becoming affordable so to speak, don’t be surprised to see many people going to buy a 4K TV which they don’t really need. A Few thousands of Naira can replace your old 1080p TV either from Jumia or Konga.

Watch out for the following when buying a new 4K HDTV on Black Friday

#1. The Number Of HDMI Ports Is Limited To One Or Two

Everybody is on the rush to get something on Black Friday TV promo which becomes a problem because the essential features are always neglected in their checklist. Normally, 4K TV comes with up to three or four HDMI ports but you may end up buying a TV with one or two ports.

Just because it’s Black Friday and items go on low prices, manufacturers may remove some of the needed features. These ports are useful when interfacing them with cable box, gaming systems, projector, Apple TV, Roku, NVIDIA Shield and lots more.

#2. Check The Refresh Rate Specs Whether It’s High Or Low

Low refresh rates say 60Hz will likely be available on 4K TV sales on Black Friday so that people can afford them. It’s advisable to shop for TV’s with higher refresh rates of up to 120 Hz or better, 240 Hz. If you love HD gaming or action movies, make a wise 4K TV choice for a better experience.

#3. Look For High Dynamic Range (HDR)

If you love your movies to look like how the producers envisioned, go for HDR-capable 4K TVs. All those eye catching, crisp and bright colors you see in movies are powered by High Dynamic Range (HDR). For those who plan of having a 4K TV for the next couple of years to come, make sure HDR is on board. The truth is most Black Friday 4K TVs may end not having HDR support due to its low price.

Would you consider buying a 4K TV? What specifications will you be looking out for? Over to you.

lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, Obinoscopy, Fynestboi, honsule, puskin, dragnet

SOURCE:
http://www.techisbae.com/2017/11/black-friday-4k-tvs-best-kept-secrets-you-should-know.html

Re: The 3 Best Kept Secrets You Should Know Before Buying A 4K TV On Black Friday by femadesh(m): 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
Interesting!!!

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used 45kva UK Perkins Soundproof Diesel Generator Is Available. / Hp Pavilion 14 Intel Core I5 62000u 2.3ghz 1tb /12gb Ram,cam.bt,backlit, / Samsung Note 4 (sm-n910f) SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.