Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Which Super Power Would You Rather Have And Why Would You Need It? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Super Power Would You Rather Have And Why Would You Need It? (909 Views)

Don’t Bully Kids He May Have Super Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Super Power Would You Rather Have And Why Would You Need It? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
Mine is knowing what would happen in the next five minutes. This is because I'm a very curious person and helping others in a reasonable way gives me joy.

Lalasticlala, what super power would you rather have and why?
Re: Which Super Power Would You Rather Have And Why Would You Need It? by Nostradamus: 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
i'd do anything to have my third eye open and the kundalini serpent risen,so i'd become one with the universe
Re: Which Super Power Would You Rather Have And Why Would You Need It? by hungryboy(m): 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
the power to see and know what will happen in future. Imagine say i been sabi say Leipzig wan knack Monaco 4:1, Madrid wan win 6:0 and Liverpool wan play 3:3 , i pack all of them play correct score, 50million go just dey sleep for my account today so. I go chop bet9ja sotey dem pay hitman to come assasinate me.

2 Likes

Re: Which Super Power Would You Rather Have And Why Would You Need It? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
hungryboy:
the power to see and know what will happen in future. Imagine say i been sabi say Leipzig wan knack Monaco 4:1, Madrid wan win 6:0 and Liverpool wan play 3:3 , i pack all of them play correct score, 50million go just dey sleep for my account today so. I go chop bet9ja sotey dem pay hitman to come assasinate me.
grin You too like money sef.

This is a very advanced version of my own.
Re: Which Super Power Would You Rather Have And Why Would You Need It? by nNEOo(m): 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
"I'll like the ability to bring death,life manupulate matter and time"

from my own share of chaos i make my claim 'neo' is my name
Re: Which Super Power Would You Rather Have And Why Would You Need It? by nNEOo(m): 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
"I'll like the ability to bring death,life manupulate matter and time"

from my own share of chaos i make my claim 'neo' is my name
Re: Which Super Power Would You Rather Have And Why Would You Need It? by nNEOo(m): 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2017
hungryboy:
i will knw their plans to assasinate u,but if i u a nuisance and i chose to call u unto death,ur knwldge of of it will do u no good as i will alter multi timelines,cause it unto permutation an u will predict woeful because in ur percievd future,i've created a false reality...u can't win.
Re: Which Super Power Would You Rather Have And Why Would You Need It? by tysontim(m): 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
nNEOo:

i will knw their plans to assasinate u,but if i u a nuisance and i chose to call u unto death,ur knwldge of of it will do u no good as i will alter multi timelines,cause it unto permutation an u will predict woeful because in ur percievd future,i've created a false reality...u can't win.

If I have the power to cause confusion I will confuse so that you wont know wat you are doing.

Wic means you cant harm him. He will keep on predicting and we will keep on sharing d money
Re: Which Super Power Would You Rather Have And Why Would You Need It? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nostradamus:
i'd do anything to have my third eye open and the kundalini serpent risen,so i'd become one with the universe

I've seen your several posts about opening your 'third eye'.

Why waste your time on African-American idea of 'oju inu' woven in conjured and convoluted imaginative fantasies of those who have convinced themselves to know what spiritualism in Egypt back in the day entail?

If you're Yoruba, go to your home town, look for an awo - this could be a Babalawo, Olorisa or Onimole otherwise known as Ogboni. Discuss with them you'd like to 'we oju', 'sin oju' and 'si oju inu'. This will contain washing the face with different concoction; getting incisions below the lower high lid with stuff rubbed in; incision on the head with stuffed rubbed in and lastly, eaten different aseje.

After all of this you will have what you so desire and bother yourself on NL for. You'll see spirits [ajogun and dead people], you'll see people's future without by merely staring at them and you'll always see if 'shit' has been thrown in food/drinks.

If you're not Yoruba then, you should probably continue to search on the pages of NL.
Re: Which Super Power Would You Rather Have And Why Would You Need It? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
I do not need superpowers or an impossible ability.
All I need is a genius intellect/high level of smartness.

You wouldn't understand that a genius intellect far outbeats some crazy,childish superpower except you know this characters.

-Yagami Light (Death Note)
-Ryuuzaki L (Death note)
-Shikamaru and shikaku nara (Naruto)
-Michael Scofield (Prison Break)

And a lot more

2 Likes

Re: Which Super Power Would You Rather Have And Why Would You Need It? by tomtyte02(m): 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
IditaBoy:

I've seen your several posts about opening your 'third eye'.

Why waste your time on African-American idea of 'oju inu' woven in conjured and convoluted imaginative fantasies of those who have convinced themselves to know what spiritualism in Egypt back in the day entail?

If you're Yoruba, go to your home town, look for an awo - this could be a Babalawo, Olorisa or Onimole otherwise known as Ogboni. Discuss with them you'd like to 'we oju', 'sin oju' and 'si oju inu'. This will contain washing the face with different concoction; getting incisions below the lower high lid with stuff rubbed in; incision on the head with stuffed rubbed in and lastly, eaten different aseje.

After all of this you will have what you so desire and bother yourself on NL for. You'll see spirits [ajogun and dead people], you'll see people's future without by merely staring at them and you'll always see if 'shit' has been thrown in food/drinks.

If you're not Yoruba then, you should probably continue to search on the pages of NL.

babalawo sighted.
Re: Which Super Power Would You Rather Have And Why Would You Need It? by tomtyte02(m): 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
All i want is superpowers is the ability to read something and never forget where i read it, what i read, page i read it etc. Also i want to be very good with numbers. Such that i can calculate very fast in my head without writing. I want to able to see a recharge pin in two seconds and i will remember all the numbers and in their correct order.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: See How Big Brother Settled Cee Cee According To Don Jazzy / Free To Air Or Gotv, Which Should I Buy, Please Advice / Movie Feactures Neymar: Money Heist Season 4 Release Date Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.