Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Proverbs Of Otem About Love - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proverbs Of Otem About Love (583 Views)

The Authority Of Otem Over Yahweh And Allah / Yahweh And Allah Must Bow At The Mention Of My Name OTEM!!! / Proverbs Of Otem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proverbs Of Otem About Love by OtemSapien: 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
DOCTUFOS
Proverbs of Otem 16: 1-17

Chapter Sixteen
1. Love is a key, it opens all closed doors.
2. All the good things in the world and the world itself should be loved, that is the only way to take care of the world and make it better.
3. Show love to people who don't show love to you.
4. Love is infectious and contagious.
5. Love can conquer hatred.
6. Love your land and do to it all that can make it better.
7. Those who love their nation shall study it and make it better, but those who hate it shall seek to take the resources in it to other lands in holy pilgrimage.
8. Those who love their own lands sought to make it a tourist attraction while they make your own land a terrorist attraction. They keep monuments in their lands and make you come there to see them.
9. Until you begin to love your land, your people and your race, your nation cannot develop.
10. The sign of the development of a nation is when the number of emmigrations for holy pilgrimage, medical treatments and vacations begin to reduce.
11. Many seek to go to Makka to become Al-haj, but no Rabite have considered coming to Negre to become Al-Negre. This is a sign of lack of love for your own land.
12. For those who love their lands shall attract tourists to it. For self-love attracts global love.
13. Look at yourself in the mirror daily and smile. Show love to yourself first, many will love you for so doing.
14. A wounded portion of the leg is wrapped in love and treated with care, so let all the affected parts of your immediate surroundings be taken care of.
15. Love the orphans and adopt one if you have the capacity to do so. Share your resources with the widow and her children.
16. All scribes who write the histories of their land are in love with their lands such that they took all the pains to write about it.
17. There is no selfishness in love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proverbs Of Otem About Love by DanseMacabre(m): 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
You know, you could publish 'Doctofus' as a work of fiction - which I think it is - and make cool cash, as well as cult-followership?
Re: Proverbs Of Otem About Love by OtemSapien: 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
DanseMacabre:
You know, you could publish 'Doctofus' as a work of fiction - which I think it is - and make cool cash, as well as cult-followership?

Do you know that Anoni and Otem Erectus have discussed similar thing in the past? But since Otem Erectus did not fall into the temptation of calling true histories fictions to make earthly and material riches, I will also not fall into such temptation. I can't sell the history of the world for riches, for how shall our descendants be free from mind slavery if I do that?

Check the discussion of Anoni and Otem Erectus below:

Doctufos: Anoni 2: 17-23

17. And all the things of the past world remain intact in my brain. And with this shall I beat Sakspar of Anghloz to the art of story telling. And Nansi of Gana shall I beat to it also. For I have in me the happenings of more than seven hundred thousand years. And if I make them to fictions and sell them, I shall be the richest in the world.
18. But all these things do not interest me.
19. And Otem said, as for me, I see within my own brain the happenings of billions of years. From the time of the first great bang to the time of this present world. But I shall not make fictions of them, saying, mixing realities of the past up with exaggerations to make a fantastic fiction is not my desire.
20. For such shall fetch only earthly riches and gains.
21. And mixing up realities of the past with exaggerations and calling them the exact realities of the present world is not my desire. For so shall Eusebius of the homo sapiens life do. And his made-up stories shall look real for two thousand years. But when Otem Sapien shall come, he shall cast shadow of it.
22. But I Otem Erectus have come to write the history of the world exactly as it is from the first great bang till the present time. And I shall write also of the future time.
23. Now Anoni said, you are highly blessed with a high consciousness, being the consciousness of God. Now let us share ideas and I shall be happy.
Re: Proverbs Of Otem About Love by DanseMacabre(m): 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
OtemSapien:

Do you know that Anoni and Otem Erectus have discussed similar thing in the past? But since Otem Erectus did not fall into the temptation of calling true histories fictions to make earthly and material riches, I will also not fall into such temptation. I can't sell the history of the world for riches, for how shall our descendants be free from mind slavery if I do that?

Check the discussion of Anoni and Otem Erectus below:

Lol. You really are a good writer, but I gotta ask: were all the dramatis personae in the Doctofus true-life, historical characters?
Re: Proverbs Of Otem About Love by OtemSapien: 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Lol. You really are a good writer, but I gotta ask: were all the dramatis personae in the Doctofus true-life, historical characters?
yes
Re: Proverbs Of Otem About Love by Freeze007(m): 11:14am On Nov 25, 2017
DanseMacabre:

In as much as I would also have said this in carnality but see beyond what this DUDE IS ALL ABOUT. I wish we could all love ourselves I mean the BLACK RACE.. ITS THE LIMITING FACTOR FOR NOW TO OUR DIVISIVE TENDENDIES,perhaps this guy wants the black wants us to see and love the REASON WHY WE ARE BLACK. cos whether black or white, bond or free we were meant to watch each others back may the EVERLASTING TRUTH AND WORD OF LOVE give us the ability to be filled and act the GOLDEN PRINCIPLE OF THE UNIVERSE THROUGH THE DIVINITY OF THAT PRECIOUS NAME OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU...Amen

just take the substance and forget what you may not spirituality have discernment as of the present.

One LOVE KEEP US TOGETHER WHAT A WAY OF CONNECTING..Our Heavenly Father is truly a mystery, if He does not want you to know Him you will never and can never... To all the Sisters out there I say stay strong we shall all be there... I know you know!!!!!?
Re: Proverbs Of Otem About Love by OtemAtum: 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
Hmm
Re: Proverbs Of Otem About Love by OtemAtum: 11:00am On Apr 23, 2019
Learn

(1) (Reply)

Photo: The Experience 12 Participant Revealed How She Was Healed Of Bleeding / Pastor E.A Adeboye’s 2018 Prophecy / Dear Church Goer , Receive Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.