Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

GAMBLERS ALWAYS CRY BECAUSE THEY LACK WISDOM AND WANT TO WIN MILLIONS WITH N100 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / GAMBLERS ALWAYS CRY BECAUSE THEY LACK WISDOM AND WANT TO WIN MILLIONS WITH N100 (1145 Views)

Lamentations Of Gamblers (Pics) / I Bet To Win Millions,check Out This 400 Naira To Win 15 Million Naira Code / Tricks To Win Bet9ja – How To Play And Win Millions Of Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GAMBLERS ALWAYS CRY BECAUSE THEY LACK WISDOM AND WANT TO WIN MILLIONS WITH N100 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
Guys, people are talking too much about luck, but I have proven to some people that money comes before luck. People who kill bet9ja every weekend are those that have big money to stake. These people have the money, so they need just little luck.

---

For those that will forcast 40 games and put N100, it is you that need so much luck because you are taking too much risk with small money, while those rich ones are taking very little risk with plenty money.

---

I know some people at Dolphin Estate that will gather just 3 odds and put 400k. Every weekend they will collect 1.2m with 400k. It does not mean that bet9ja wont eat them, but by the time 1 or 2 big team(s) will disappoint one ticket for them, they have eaten up to 8 times or more. 1.2m minus the 400k they use to play the game, they gain 800k every weekend. 800k X 8 = 6.4m. By the time they lose 2 times, it will be only 800k from the 6.4m that they have already gained in 8 weeks. Then they will resume eating again.
Re: GAMBLERS ALWAYS CRY BECAUSE THEY LACK WISDOM AND WANT TO WIN MILLIONS WITH N100 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
Life is a step after another. PLEASE DO NOT BE A DESPERATE GAMBLER. I beg you in the name of your father and mother, DO NOT PLAY BET9JA WITH YOUR SCHOOL FEES, EXAMINATION LEVIES, HOUSE RENT AND FEEDING MONEY.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: GAMBLERS ALWAYS CRY BECAUSE THEY LACK WISDOM AND WANT TO WIN MILLIONS WITH N100 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
Take bet as business. Be patient. Dont play everyday. Every week is better. Start small, be focused, do your homework (forecast deligently), pick just 2 or 3 odds, dont be greedy, be optimistic and you go make am.
Re: GAMBLERS ALWAYS CRY BECAUSE THEY LACK WISDOM AND WANT TO WIN MILLIONS WITH N100 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
To be candid, sport betting as a business is made for the rich. I have seen someone that stakes 50k every 2weeks. All he does is to pick 10 odds which gives him 500k. Guess what - he hardly lose that bet.

What I see is that if one has the resources, he can do it. But if you dont, PLEASE DO NOT BORROW OR SAVE TO PLAY. USE ONLY YOUR SPARE CASH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GAMBLERS ALWAYS CRY BECAUSE THEY LACK WISDOM AND WANT TO WIN MILLIONS WITH N100 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
LET ME SHOCK YOU WITH THIS STORY OF MINE:

Last season, I used 20k to collect over 40k and sometimes over 60k (I won many times). I studied Real Madrid and I noticed that even if they play with Enyimba, they must play . Bet9ja was giving them 3 odd when they play smaller teams. I was just using 20k to play only Real Madrid in euery Champions League and Laliga games. Bet9ja gave them big points. People wont reason to single only that , but I used it to eat them up to 30 times. That day that Real Madrid played Atletico Madrid, I didnt play because I know both of them are big teams.

The day they played Legia Warszaw, bet9ja gave them over 5 point for and I singled it with 20k and won over 100k. Remember that Legia Warszaw, Sporting and Dortmond played with Real Madrid both at home and away at the group stage.

Go and check Real Madrid games last season and you will see that almost all their games produced . Again, I have began studying Real Madrid, with Dortmond this season for the same reason.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GAMBLERS ALWAYS CRY BECAUSE THEY LACK WISDOM AND WANT TO WIN MILLIONS WITH N100 by Kampack: 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
Womanpleaser:
LET ME SHOCK YOU WITH THIS STORY OF MINE:

Last season, I used 20k to collect over 40k and sometimes over 60k (I won many times). I studied Real Madrid and I noticed that even if they play with Enyimba, they must play . Bet9ja was giving them 3 odd when they play smaller teams. I was just using 20k to play only Real Madrid in euery Champions League and Laliga games. Bet9ja gave them big points. People wont reason to single only that , but I used it to eat them up to 30 times. That day that Real Madrid played Atletico Madrid, I didnt play because I know both of them are big teams.

The day they played Legia Warszaw, bet9ja gave them over 5 point for and I singled it with 20k and won over 100k. Remember that Legia Warszaw, Sporting and Dortmond played with Real Madrid both at home and away at the group stage.

Go and check Real Madrid games last season and you will see that almost all their games produced . Again, I have began studying Real Madrid, with Dortmond this season for the same reason.

So you're this smart, yet you keep posting loooong strings of 40 matches with crazy odds of over 220,500 played with N100 to win N150mil? Then you encourage others to play it & pray! Go, go through your previous posts and asks all those you have mislead to forgive you.. angry

1 Like

Re: GAMBLERS ALWAYS CRY BECAUSE THEY LACK WISDOM AND WANT TO WIN MILLIONS WITH N100 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
Kampack:

So you're this smart, yet you keep posting loooong strings of 40 matches with crazy odds of over 220,500 played with N100 to win N150mil? Then you encourage others to play it & pray! Go, go through your previous posts and asks all those you have mislead to forgive you.. angry
abeg free me joor
Re: GAMBLERS ALWAYS CRY BECAUSE THEY LACK WISDOM AND WANT TO WIN MILLIONS WITH N100 by sirwilson(m): 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
Kampack:

Re: GAMBLERS ALWAYS CRY BECAUSE THEY LACK WISDOM AND WANT TO WIN MILLIONS WITH N100 by JamesReacher(m): 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
Kampack:

Focus on the msg and not the messenger
Re: GAMBLERS ALWAYS CRY BECAUSE THEY LACK WISDOM AND WANT TO WIN MILLIONS WITH N100 by Kampack: 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
Womanpleaser:

abeg free me joor
If you know how much I don lose for those your predictions. chai grin..but it's sweet dreaming of possibilities becoming a multi-millionaire with just N100. BOOMSHAKALA to N35mil grin grin grin grin. When you first see 12 matches out of 40 matches turning GREEN, you get more restless and increase the prayer frequency, then the GREEN increases to 22 Green, haaaaaaaaaa...then RED. shocked. lobatan grin grin grin grin Anyway, it's all fun.
Re: GAMBLERS ALWAYS CRY BECAUSE THEY LACK WISDOM AND WANT TO WIN MILLIONS WITH N100 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
JamesReacher:
Focus on the msg and not the messenger
You en

Wise guy
Re: GAMBLERS ALWAYS CRY BECAUSE THEY LACK WISDOM AND WANT TO WIN MILLIONS WITH N100 by JamesReacher(m): 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
Womanpleaser:
You en
Wise guy
I'm following you bro cool
Re: GAMBLERS ALWAYS CRY BECAUSE THEY LACK WISDOM AND WANT TO WIN MILLIONS WITH N100 by hammadng(m): 6:03am On Nov 24, 2017
In betting you need a touch of luck to make it. That is why we the Geomancy Bettors calculate your luck percentage and give you the games that best suits you.

When ever we give you odds which you had bought we advice you not to share your bets with anyone, never share your coupon with anyone in any case. Sharing a bet or coupon will likely lead to failure. The reason why the bookies want you to share your bets or coupon is so that you don’t win. Which is a plus to them. Have you ever wondered why Bet9ja always share Victor’s codes? And at the same time ask you to share yours? It is so that your bets should be invalidated.

Now you may be wondering why will a bet fail simply by sharing. You know I told you from the beginning that to win a bet you need a touch of luck. Now for example Mr A had a very winnable coupon which was to fetch him a sum of 50,000 naira, he now decides to share the coupon with Mr B and C who are the unlucky fellows. Mr B and C also decided to share the same coupon with Mr D & E and F and G respectively, who are all the unlucky type. Now destiny has it that Mr A will receive 50k to his name but because of Mr B, C, D, E, F and G he will never get the money from Bet but rather from other sources. He been very optimistic about his bet will now feel that he is unlucky not to have won the 50k from bet. It is the evil aura surrounding others that caught up with him.

If you truly want to win you need to keep your bets and coupons to yourself, believe it or not the occult world still rules your modern world. A long time study of the occult science has made us understand how the world works. The unlucky people are far greater in number than the lucky ones. That is why you see very few rich men in your communities and a large number of the poor.

Subscribe now for a sure odd with us, if you fail your money is secured. If you win please recommend and share our blog with others.

Visit https://africangeomancer./2019/12/02/mid-week-tips/

CONTACT US AT +2347056015296 OR email us at africangeomancer@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Must Download This Mix / Green Army Mail / Just Try My Tips.....+3odds Anytime I Post...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.