Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

BREAKING: Robinho Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BREAKING: Robinho Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison (1066 Views)

Italy Issues Global Warrant For Robinho After Rape Sentence / Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman / Robinho Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison Over Sexual Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Robinho Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
BREAKING: Former Manchester City forward Robinho sentenced to nine years in prison for sexual assault - Italian News Agency ANSA

Re: BREAKING: Robinho Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
Finally, his village people have get him.

How much is olosho that he cannot afford
Re: BREAKING: Robinho Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
I don't understand how all these stars who have girls running after them, end up being arrested and jailed for molestation. They can easily get as much vjay as they want. But the devil in their village will still send one small witch their way.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Robinho Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison by Pierohandsome: 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
Something is definintely wrong with Brazillian players, they always don't end well. And they are the most arrogant, proud and undisciplined set of people i have ever seen
Re: BREAKING: Robinho Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison by Pierohandsome: 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
Something is definitely wrong with Brazillian players, they always don't end well. And they are the most arrogant, proud and undisciplined set of people i have ever seen
Re: BREAKING: Robinho Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison by ubongoton(m): 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
mfed na mumu thing
Re: BREAKING: Robinho Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison by JamesReacher(m): 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
Half true news! He's not going to jail!!!

He's in Brazil and the alleged sexual assault was done in Italy. Extradition . I love law cool
Re: BREAKING: Robinho Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison by Threebear(m): 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
JamesReacher:
Half true news! He's not going to jail!!!

He's in Brazil and the alleged sexual assault was done in Italy. Extradition . I love law cool
You defend gays but support a rapist.
You're a terrible human.
Re: BREAKING: Robinho Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison by JamesReacher(m): 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
Threebear:

You defend gays but support a rapist.
You're a terrible human.
Maybe you don't understand law or read news. Get enlightened
Re: BREAKING: Robinho Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison by Threebear(m): 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
JamesReacher:
Maybe you don't understand law or read news. Get enlightened
I was talking about your last sentence, you dunce!
"I love the law"
For the extradition of a rapist.
Re: BREAKING: Robinho Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison by JamesReacher(m): 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
Threebear:

I was talking about your last sentence, you dunce!
"I love the law"
For the extradition of a rapist.
I call the law a beautiful slowpoke at times or an ugly genius. An individual would kill someone and still be represented by a lawyer, justice is an illusion sometimes. Robinho wasnt even in an accused box, a judge just convicted and judged without him stepping in a court and the sentence would still be appealed and another judge would take over and if he has lawyers like Johnny Cochran, the case would be over and he is in Brazil so he wont go to jail in Italy, mind you I dint create the law. You wanna have a discussion or do name calling dunce??
Re: BREAKING: Robinho Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison by Threebear(m): 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
JamesReacher:
I call the law a beautiful slowpoke at times or an ugly genius. An individual would kill someone and still be represented by a lawyer, justice is an illusion sometimes. Robinho wasnt even in an accused box, a judge just convicted and judged without him stepping in a court and the sentence would still be appealed and another judge would take over and if he has lawyers like Johnny Cochran, the case would be over and he is in Brazil so he wont go to jail in Italy, mind you I dint create the law. You wanna have a discussion or do name calling dunce??
You're very stupid and obviously senseless, you alluding you love the law for freeing an alleged rapist obviously mean you support the act.
Your useless epistle is as empty as your brain cavity.
Re: BREAKING: Robinho Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison by JamesReacher(m): 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
Threebear:

You're very stupid and obviously senseless, you alluding you love the law for freeing an alleged rapist obviously mean you support the act.
Your useless epistle is as empty as your brain cavity.
I didn't make the law grin. You didn't study law obviously, bye bye
Re: BREAKING: Robinho Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison by Threebear(m): 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
JamesReacher:
I didn't make the law grin. You didn't study law obviously, bye bye
Actually I did .
Knowing the law does not mean I love the law that sets rapists free.
Re: BREAKING: Robinho Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison by JamesReacher(m): 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
Threebear:

Actually I did .
Knowing the law does not mean I love the law that sets rapists free.
You studied law and u made points like this, u lying. Law doesn't set rapist free!! Good lawyers do. Innocent until proven guilty. I love the law!! cool
Re: BREAKING: Robinho Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison by Threebear(m): 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
JamesReacher:
You studied law and u made points like this, u lying. Law doesn't set rapist free!! Good lawyers do. Innocent until proven guilty. I love the law!! cool
And what do good lawyers apply to set guilty people free, if not pregnant existing law.
Shessh you're terrible .
I pity whichever unlucky client lands into your net of incompetence .
Re: BREAKING: Robinho Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison by JamesReacher(m): 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
Threebear:

And what do good lawyers apply to set guilty people free, if not pregnant existing law.
Shessh you're terrible .
I pity whichever unlucky client lands into your net of incompetence .
Hahaha. Life isn't fair but I don't care
Re: BREAKING: Robinho Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison by mikron(m): 1:20am On Nov 24, 2017
wetin concern me

Re: BREAKING: Robinho Sentenced To Nine Years In Prison by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 3:04am On Nov 24, 2017
Make bros no forget him soap, vaseline or baby lotion when he won go start his jail time. I don talk my own ooo grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Fastest Football Players In The World 2017 / . / Sure Fixed Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.