Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" (47493 Views)

How Sarkodie Embarrassed Me When I First Met Him And What I Did To Him - Nasty / I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar / How Sarkodie ‘disgraced’ Every Ghanaian Musician In His New Song ‘my Advice’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by markode777: 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade has disclosed that she was disrespected by Ghanaian rapper Sarkodie when she approached him for a collaboration sometime in the past.

She said Sarkodie snubbed her management team's approach many times without giving reasons.

The female Nigerian singer was on the Starr Chat show on Wednesday and expressed her vexation on how Sarkodie treated her.

She said she was once a big fan of Ghanaian rapper, but has stopped being his fan ever since that event played out which she tagged "unprofessional" attitude.

“I’ve really tried my best to really not go into details but the long and short on why I don’t want to dwell on this is that is super unfair, unprofessional and unkind for international acts or even artistes to have a dealing with anybody and after agreeing to certain things, you don’t come through at all,” she lamented.

“I can count three different countries and three different venues where my team and I had an agreement with the artiste (Sarkodie) in particular and he didn’t come through.

“I don’t want to bring in the feminine and masculine inequality we’re experiencing in the industry and I don’t want to link it to that. I was pained as a person but I’ll say it is almost impossible to promote a project that is supposed to be for two people when the other party isn’t coming through at all, the music pretty much suffers.”

She added that she felt disgraced by Sarkodie's attitude, especially after she tried to reach him on three different shows where he performed

Notwithstanding, She further explained that she is not looking for an apology from the Ghanaian rapper and BET winner, that she is “cool and not bothered at all”.

source: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/11/nigerian-singer-yemi-alade-reveals-how.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by darkenkach(m): 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
Charlie shut your trash up. Sark is the king in GH.

24 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by Hashimyussufamao(m): 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
I'm still saying, if i pay 100k for a VIP ticket in an event. I've the right to go the DJ and low the volume when my phone rings.

396 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by Jerrypolo(m): 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
Who needs Sark when we got Vic O?

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by frbona: 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
I'm still saying, if i pay 100k for a VIP ticket in an event. I've the right to go the DJ and low the volume when my phone rings.
chop knuckle

164 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by dammyd46(m): 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
every of her songs has the same flow jare everytime charlie. maybe if she changes her kind of flow sark might jump on it....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by Threebear(m): 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
He's not disrespectful because you're female, but because your contents are wacky .
I'm sure he wouldn't do that to tiwa or omawumi.

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by allstarcomic(m): 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by Hashimyussufamao(m): 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by allstarcomic(m): 11:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
Please if Your phone rings at 2am when you supppse to be in that moment of dream
Please dont pick. it might be your village people tryna invite you for early Christmas.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by HashtagMoniker(m): 12:01am On Nov 24, 2017
No be any female inequality thing abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by dushman04: 12:12am On Nov 24, 2017
Threebear:
He's not disrespectful because you're female, but because your contents are wacky .

lol, you're talking like sarkodie makes "good" music, I might be wrong here but I believe it might've been few years ago when she was trying to get him for a collab and he didn't take her serious for obvious reasons, if she tries to contact him now, I'm 89% sure he'd jump in asap..........but i might be wrong though

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by DONADAMS(m): 1:23am On Nov 24, 2017
sarkodie mumu oh...see chance to cream this girl.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by Nobody: 3:02am On Nov 24, 2017
Threebear:

How about he be a man about it and just tell her that he he don't want to do appearances with her.

This is very unprofessional.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by enemmo(f): 5:17am On Nov 24, 2017
Yemi please move on jare.

Forward ever, backwards never.

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by Khd95(m): 5:20am On Nov 24, 2017
darkenkach:
Charlie shut your trash up. Sark is the king in GH.
then Ghana still dey learn

grin

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by Khd95(m): 5:23am On Nov 24, 2017
Threebear:

Comot there make I see road

Sarkodie way be like " hshwisjsjsjshhhshsjsjjjssbsbhshqhsyysyuushgshjsagaagasysuhs.....huuuuuhn u know say money no be problem. Kweeeeee"

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by femi4: 6:06am On Nov 24, 2017
Threebear:
seconded
Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by Elnino4ladies: 6:33am On Nov 24, 2017
Yemi Alade is damn too overrated. She sings rubbish.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by Ghnaija(m): 6:35am On Nov 24, 2017
Yemi no vex

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by Vinstel: 7:56am On Nov 24, 2017
So he deserves the disrespect he got from Davido and Wizkid after all

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by mexxmoney: 8:08am On Nov 24, 2017
Imagine!!! Mama Africa was disgraced in Africa by an African. Just Imagine

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by Neminc: 8:17am On Nov 24, 2017
She for just "Knack Am" something for head

8 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by kay29000(m): 8:18am On Nov 24, 2017
I want to hear Sarkodie's side of the story before I judge this case.

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by NwaAmaikpe: 8:19am On Nov 24, 2017
shocked

If every lady is claiming feminist.
If every woman wants female gender equality,

If every lady says men are scumbags.

Who are the plenty who end up as sidechicks?
Who are the plenty who turn out as babymamas?
Who are the plenty who ask us to send them airtime?

Confused females.
Big ups to Sarkodie

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by Secretgis: 8:19am On Nov 24, 2017
wetin u self do
Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by Beesluv: 8:20am On Nov 24, 2017
Waiting for Sakodie's reply

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by 40kobo77: 8:20am On Nov 24, 2017
It pain am.
Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by geozone: 8:20am On Nov 24, 2017
but that didnt stop you from carrying on now look how strangely successful you are. move on abeg no case to answer here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by mikool007(m): 8:21am On Nov 24, 2017
Heyy sarkodie two det snub pple, what are we not going to see in this life
Re: Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:21am On Nov 24, 2017
Sako wetin?

Both of u dey craze ni?

With ur yeye and wacko songs. U wan collaborate to sing nonseses abi?

Una no well

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nina's After Welcome Back Party Outfit In Imo State (Photos) / Cynthia Morgan Slams Paul And Jude Okoye / Eric Akhigbe Graduates From UNILAG In Style (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.