Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Bishop David Oyedepo Ministers At Dunamis Church Abuja KPGWC2017 Pix - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Ministers At Dunamis Church Abuja KPGWC2017 Pix (33648 Views)

Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man / Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church / Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Ministers At Dunamis Church Abuja KPGWC2017 Pix by mastermaestro(m): 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Shut up already. Who anoint the scammer?

I know you are dumb but please don't add madness to it. cheesy cheesy If you won't accept that he is anointed, do the needful. grin grin He whom the LORD has blessed, no amount of senseless hate can bring him down.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Ministers At Dunamis Church Abuja KPGWC2017 Pix by Gagason(m): 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
Matt 23:23,the old testament was still operating when Christ made that statement,He hadn't died then thus he hadn't shed his blood.Jesus Never said christians should tithe in the New Covenant/Testament.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Ministers At Dunamis Church Abuja KPGWC2017 Pix by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
gbogboti:
Church business is the next wisest investment
go and try it if its business and see ur crashing
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Ministers At Dunamis Church Abuja KPGWC2017 Pix by jconsulting(f): 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
For those of you always castigating these men of God please learn from them, they study the word , have plans for their ministry and pursue it with great vigor that is why they are who they are today
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Ministers At Dunamis Church Abuja KPGWC2017 Pix by oruma19: 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
Touchey:
And the two of them couldn't end the tithe issue? undecided
tithe is fraud. I knw these men, if they had good defence they would have been making noise abt it. I don't believe them again because of this blatant lie they hold on to. If they can turn scripture upside down like this because of money then forget it, the true God won't be involved in this.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Ministers At Dunamis Church Abuja KPGWC2017 Pix by ElsonMorali: 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
bionixs:
oga,who are you better than? Stop making big fool of yourself all the time. You are the blind one. Those you call gullible are better than you inside out ,so what is your point? Are they behind your poverty? How much have you given to them? What is your surname? In your next three world,you wont be better than those who are many miles away from them. You have no address,you are nobody. So what moral right have you to say that one is gullible? Whatever personal bitterness you have with them wouldnt take away the great name they have made on earth. I have the right by law to be as gullible as i like. Once again,you sound like nobody and you are nobody .deal with that and mind your stagnated thought and bitter life. Meanwhile,keep off my mention,i beg you

Uhm... what are you yapping about kiddo? Is this still about the fact that you are emptying the little tea cup destiny has apportioned to you into their own ocean of wealth which they continually scam off you?

I understand that when it comes to religion and ethnicity, Nigerians hide their gray matter in trash cans.

Kindly retrieve yours there dear and stop ranting unnecessarily.

These useless men are conmen and not Christ's shepherds on earth. They have No link to the apostles. They woke up one day, claimed to have been anointed (were you there?) And opened shop somewhere.

Wake up and smell the coffee. You are probably older than the church you attend right now.

Keep off your mentions? You shouldn't have replied me. I have an answer for every silly comment your gulliblemind can generate. Keep them coming. I won't pass up an opportunity to save your soul, If I have to beat you over the head with a club. smiley
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Ministers At Dunamis Church Abuja KPGWC2017 Pix by tagborume: 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
gbogboti:
Church business is the next wisest investment

Really! Then try starting one and see how principalities, power and spiritual wickedness in high places will make a fool of you.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Ministers At Dunamis Church Abuja KPGWC2017 Pix by tagborume: 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
oruma19:
tithe is fraud. I knw these men, if they had good defence they would have been making noise abt it. I don't believe them again because of this blatant lie they hold on to. If they can turn scripture upside down like this because of money then forget it, the true God won't be involved in this.

If tithing is fraud why will God ask us to prove him if he will not open the windows of heaven upon us. God is a God of covenant, stop reasoning it. Your opinion count less. Just obey. His way are far from. Tithe commandment is just like the command of walking round the wall of Jerico.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Ministers At Dunamis Church Abuja KPGWC2017 Pix by oruma19: 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
tagborume:

If tithing is fraud why will God ask us to prove him if he will not open the windows of heaven upon us. God is a God of covenant, stop reasoning it. Your opinion count less. Just obey. His way are far from. Tithe commandment is just like the command of walking round the wall of Jerico.
God wasn't talking to u. He was talking to the Jews. U should be a Christian. Hebrews chapter 8 says if the first arrangement was perfect there would not have been need for the new one. Pls if we must practice tithing let's practice all d laws including stoning adulterers and killing stubborn children plus observation of the sabbath. Etc. Tithing is a fraud. I am not against giving for the promotion of the kingdom, I give far beyond even my capabilities, I build the church of God with my money and I am proud to do it because I know it is God's will, but the tithe arrangement isn't for us pls. Let pastors stop this misleading they are doing. I am sure if it was another matter that has lingered this long they would have come out with a position, but because it involves money our papas no gree oooo. Maka y? The spirit of mammon has taken over. No more sound doctrine. I was in winners chapel today, I just would have stayed at home, it would have been better to read the bible and possibly watch TV. No message, just money money money, the pastor gave false hopes that if people don't get all he promised them this week they may become discouraged. Heaven no longer is the goal. That's y 60% of ritualists and yahoo boys are in the Pentecostals especially winners and rccg. Its a sad story bro. One yahoo boy bought 150 shiloh stickers and shared to people today, we knw he is a yahoo boy and he piks cash from yahoo, pastors know but they prefer to collect Money from these boys to preaching that fraud is sin. Heaven is far from modern day Nigerian churches. Believe me.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Ministers At Dunamis Church Abuja KPGWC2017 Pix by bionixs: 12:40am On Nov 27, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Uhm... what are you yapping about kiddo? Is this still about the fact that you are emptying the little tea cup destiny has apportioned to you into their own ocean of wealth which they continually scam off you?

I understand that when it comes to religion and ethnicity, Nigerians hide their gray matter in trash cans.

Kindly retrieve yours there dear and stop ranting unnecessarily.

These useless men are conmen and not Christ's shepherds on earth. They have No link to the apostles. They woke up one day, claimed to have been anointed (were you there?) And opened shop somewhere.

Wake up and smell the coffee. You are probably older than the church you attend right now.

Keep off your mentions? You shouldn't have replied me. I have an answer for every silly comment your gulliblemind can generate. Keep them coming. I won't pass up an opportunity to save your soul, If I have to beat you over the head with a club. smiley
sir,i didnt worry going through your long comment ,'cause i know your type . You wont fail turning up with loads of crap. Until you learn to mind your clumsy business,stay stagnated going headlong with church leaders. As i told you earlier,get off my mention!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Ministers At Dunamis Church Abuja KPGWC2017 Pix by Themandator: 8:46am On Nov 27, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Read again. U will understand grin

I have ... So you read again
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Ministers At Dunamis Church Abuja KPGWC2017 Pix by Themandator: 8:56am On Nov 27, 2017
oruma19:
God wasn't talking to u. He was talking to the Jews. U should be a Christian. Hebrews chapter 8 says if the first arrangement was perfect there would not have been need for the new one. Pls if we must practice tithing let's practice all d laws including stoning adulterers and killing stubborn children plus observation of the sabbath. Etc. Tithing is a fraud. I am not against giving for the promotion of the kingdom, I give far beyond even my capabilities, I build the church of God with my money and I am proud to do it because I know it is God's will, but the tithe arrangement isn't for us pls. Let pastors stop this misleading they are doing. I am sure if it was another matter that has lingered this long they would have come out with a position, but because it involves money our papas no gree oooo. Maka y? The spirit of mammon has taken over. No more sound doctrine. I was in winners chapel today, I just would have stayed at home, it would have been better to read the bible and possibly watch TV. No message, just money money money, the pastor gave false hopes that if people don't get all he promised them this week they may become discouraged. Heaven no longer is the goal. That's y 60% of ritualists and yahoo boys are in the Pentecostals especially winners and rccg. Its a sad story bro. One yahoo boy bought 150 shiloh stickers and shared to people today, we knw he is a yahoo boy and he piks cash from yahoo, pastors know but they prefer to collect Money from these boys to preaching that fraud is sin. Heaven is far from modern day Nigerian churches. Believe me.

He was talking to priest which some of you declares as Levite's. In the present, we are all priest .... Rev 5:10 or rev 1:6

Rather than this unhelpful argument,it is better everyone stick to what he considers his faith carrying capacity ....We that pay tithe uses it to confirm the existence of God and the efficacy of the word. ... God himself told us as Priest to do this Mal 3:10

Every part of the scripture was written for guide , instructions and corrections. .... When Jesus Christ came he made an update to the law hence his Dec,aratiin that he has not come to destroy the law
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Ministers At Dunamis Church Abuja KPGWC2017 Pix by ElsonMorali: 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
bionixs:
sir,i didnt worry going through your long comment ,'cause i know your type . You wont fail turning up with loads of crap. Until you learn to mind your clumsy business,stay stagnated going headlong with church leaders. As i told you earlier,get off my mention!

I wonder the crap your daddies - in - the lord tell you every Sunday that makes you up end your pockets and defend them with unflinching loyalty.

I'll be praying for you and your type.

That's not a promise though.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Ministers At Dunamis Church Abuja KPGWC2017 Pix by nwatthu(m): 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
Businessmen, dats what i see, their sons are just waiting to take over the business empire, when they are gone..yet, u call that Christlike?..i dey my house jeje, come beat me.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Ministers At Dunamis Church Abuja KPGWC2017 Pix by bionixs: 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
ElsonMorali:

I wonder the crap your daddies - in - the lord tell you every Sunday that makes you up end your pockets and defend them with unflinching loyalty.

I'll be praying for you and your type.

That's not a promise though.
whatever you wrote in my mention,i didnt read. But i would appreciate if you leave me alone or i report it as abuse to the MODs on this forum. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why It Is Wrong To Be Addressed As "Daddy G.O" And The Likes / Demonic Covenant Associated With Visa Lottery / Catholic Church Reacts To Father Mbaka's Controversial Political Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.