Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,652 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

How To Upload Contact To Pidgin - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Upload Contact To Pidgin (616 Views)

Hurray: New Hot And Fresh, Get Paid To Upload Or Download Files / Help, I Want To Upload Video To Youtube. / I Need To Upload A Large File Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Upload Contact To Pidgin by Phillcent: 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2010
i just installed pidgin 2.2.6 on my system,but am unable to bring in my contacts from yahoomail and gmail. can someone pls kindly help me with this.thanks in advance.
Re: How To Upload Contact To Pidgin by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2010
nah your contacts have always been there. if they have been added before, they will be there.

what you should do is probably check the box where u select that the client shows all your buddies, either offline or online!
like in my shot below

Re: How To Upload Contact To Pidgin by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2010
my screenshot app is misbehaving. thats sha the place where u tick the boxes.
Re: How To Upload Contact To Pidgin by mavtrevor(m): 9:44am On Mar 27, 2010
Then why cant one add a buddy in pidgin?
Re: How To Upload Contact To Pidgin by DualCore1: 11:16am On Mar 27, 2010
^^ been using only Pidgin for years and can add buddies. Try the newest version.
Re: How To Upload Contact To Pidgin by lynxnoon(m): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2010
ehen . . . . anoda tin( tho sounds kinda embarassing, . . . )
Has any of u guys been able to BUZZ some1 wit pidgin? undecided
Re: How To Upload Contact To Pidgin by DualCore1: 1:03pm On Mar 27, 2010
yea, just type "<ding>" without the quotation marks.
I'm buzzing your right after this post tongue

(1) (Reply)

Chrome Un-hackable By Pwn2own Hackers / Latest Ccnp - Bcmsn Pass 4 Sure Needed / Acquire Professional Skills In Cisco, Oracle, Mcse, Java, .net, Comptia Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.