Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

American Visa Scam Alert - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / American Visa Scam Alert (780 Views)

2022 American VISA Lottery: Nigeria Is The Only African Country Banned! / American Visa Application Fee Increased For Nigerians / Which One Will You Prefer? 300k Monthly Salary Vs 2 Yrs American Visa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

American Visa Scam Alert by projectbabe: 12:08am On Nov 24, 2017
People should be careful when applying for American visas not to fall into evil hands called agents that will promise to give you a visa just to collect your money and see how your faith carries you. The truth of the matter is that they only do few things for you and forge unnecessary documents that can implicate you. I advise you should travel for the right reasons and if you plan to relocate, follow the right procedure. I met this lady that calls herself a super agent and that she knows the consular and all the interviewers. Her name is: Uche Ezeoke Olushola Abogun from Nnewi. Her phone numbers are: 2348103736309 and 2347066087401. Her email address is: ucheezeoke66@gmail.com. Don't fall a victim of this scam artist. She will tell you that once you get to the embassy, her people will identify you and give you visa. Her charges are high as N800,000 and you will have to pay between N200,000 to N400,000 for processing, the process here is to give a graphic designer to prepare fake statement of accounts for you and the the rest of the money goes to her account. If you are not given a visa, she gains and if you are given one she gains more. People fall victims because she tells them that she works at the embassy and she bribes everybody there. She will tell you many things just to get your money then after she gets what she wants, her character changes and she becomes rude to you. She is currently in the US now with her partner in crime(her husband). And i don't think they will ever step foot in Nigeria again because they have many victims waiting for their arrival. They plan to stay in the US illegally than to face the problems they brought for themselves. People like these don't deserve to be called human. She does not give visas and if things goes wrong she will show you pictures of visas that was taken years back as proof that she knows what she is doing. This lady is a fraud.

1 Share

Re: American Visa Scam Alert by Codeblues(m): 12:19am On Nov 24, 2017
shocked
Re: American Visa Scam Alert by beewhy009(m): 3:39am On Nov 24, 2017
Survival techniques

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Airways Flying In The Villages (pix) / How Wakanow.com Issued Me An Invalid Ticket And Refusing To Refund Me. / Illegal Immigration: Disturbing Statistics About Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.