Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,912 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) (30432 Views)

Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) / Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos / Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 24, 2017
Ur boy friend was ready...

Did he also see that in the bid to show us it stitches in the last pic ,you almost showed us nude..

Did he also see how bald ur are with out the weavon
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) by Richardabbey(m): 11:37am On Nov 24, 2017
Chicken Fight , Girls Dont Have Sense At All
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 11:38am On Nov 24, 2017
MissRaine69:
I need to have this deciphered...
What happened?

The whole thing seff

Now NCAN will be acting up

It's a pity anyway ...why call her
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 11:41am On Nov 24, 2017
cyndy1000:
Lol she beat you on top your money n you couldn't fight back only to come n wine your mouth on social media

shut up joor..she should fight back, can u see how ur brain is shaking small small?
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) by ewebiodun: 11:42am On Nov 24, 2017
Nna biko Abeg eh, who among the 2 get 15mullion and who chop beating?
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) by cyndy1000(f): 11:44am On Nov 24, 2017
uzoormah:

shut up joor..she should fight back, can u see how ur brain is shaking small small?

so why didn't she fight back before abi she is waiting for you.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) by uzoormah(m): 11:47am On Nov 24, 2017
cyndy1000:

so why didn't she fight back before abi she is waiting for you.

You that dont have power want somebody to fight back..oya scratch ur head to see weda something will fall down
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) by Afflalo(m): 11:51am On Nov 24, 2017
Stop Wasting Ur Talent...Nigeria Need Boxer
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) by sod09(m): 11:51am On Nov 24, 2017
They don't look like people with 15m in akant
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) by Africanbest(m): 11:52am On Nov 24, 2017
Birds of same feather......
Anyway, what do I know
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) by Africanbest(m): 11:53am On Nov 24, 2017
Birds of same feather......
Anyway, what do I know
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) by emelda86(f): 11:53am On Nov 24, 2017
All this petite looking girls wey dey think say them get power if to say I be your sister eeh.....I go beat u well well,u come dey cry make we for criticize the girl abi?

Cry cry baby tongue
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) by Folaoladapo(m): 11:53am On Nov 24, 2017
This one weak me o......in fact, i tire

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) by kullozone(m): 11:54am On Nov 24, 2017
cyndy1000:
Lol she beat you on top your money n you couldn't fight back only to come n wine your mouth on social media

If two people fight, one must beat naw... So the other girl is stronger than her.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) by dingbang(m): 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
How can someone beat you on top your own money..
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
You're an idiot for giving out your PIN to another person undecided

What stops from going to the ATM to make the withdrawal yourself?
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) by taurusdude0(m): 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
Five bags of ATTENTION for her.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) by immaq8(f): 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
Shame no dey catch u. Ur fellow girl burst ur head & u still get hand 2 do stupid write up. Shey ur parent no advice b4 u commit for house say make u no trust anybody)? . If na me I go empty d@ ur account, if at all anything still dey am. #mugu.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
Taaaaa, the one in hijab own 15m shocked shocked
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) by AcquireCofOLand(m): 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2017
ON AND REAL ESTATE/PROPERTY INVESTMENT

IN IBEJU-LEKKI/AJAH & MAGBORO

DEPOSIT #100K AND GET TURKEY, BAG OF RICE AND COOKING OIL

buy 1plot from villa garden city
Behind MFM prayer City Magboro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YklgX6yrWIc

Price: #650 per plot
Title: Registered survey
Size: 600sqm
Instant Allocation/Buy and Build

FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN UP TO 6 MONTHS

3 Months plan: #230k × 3 months = #690k
6 months plan: #120k × 6 months = #720K

Deposit #100K and spread the balance for 3 to 6 months

Contact me on
08034113771 (or WhatsApp +2348027390046)

Let's discuss your options

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
AFONJA stealing from AFONJA... I see nothing wrong here grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) by eniorisha(m): 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
MissRaine69:
Some can run their mouths more than they can fight!

Like my proud self....Lol
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) by eniorisha(m): 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
Your friend , after treated u badly, begged u not to let this get to d public especially her parents. Yet, you not only take this to her family but to d entire world.

Auntie, u no do well ma.

After all, she refunded your 10k. Fear spirit of friendship nah. Do u know she might be your lifelong helper or ur saving Angel tomorrow. Forget say she lied DT she was worth 15m in cash.

Auntie, u are d one who offend her now & she deserve you tender unreserved apology to her in due course.

Nah only mouth you get!!!!!!!
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) by Bullhari: 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
everything was making sense until she started insulting the innocent stupid broke ass boyfriend. which kind name be that sef?

Ur boyfriend was ready to break her head too abi?

You don't want her parents to know yet you mentioned her in your post and now she is trending?
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) by octacore(m): 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
So this news got to this place..

@smallie don they popular be that.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Friend Who Stole Her Money And Beat Her Up! (Photos) by MLK22555: 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
You dont do this on a normal day shey this day na Mental day.... Person thief u come still beat u on top...OP make una rest abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Robbers Of Mohammed Babangida's Wife's Car Arrested In Katsina / ''christmas Expenses Drove Me To Rob My Boss" - Thief (photos) / The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.