Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Flavour And His Daughters, Sophia & Gabrielle Okoli In Adorable Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour And His Daughters, Sophia & Gabrielle Okoli In Adorable Photos (24793 Views)

Flavour And His Daughters, Gabrielle And Sophie Okoli Step Out Together / Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Welcome Baby Via Surrogacy (Photos) / Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour And His Daughters, Sophia & Gabrielle Okoli In Adorable Photos by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:05am On Nov 24, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Flavour And His Daughters, Sophia & Gabrielle Okoli In Adorable Photos by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:05am On Nov 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Flavour And His Daughters, Sophia & Gabrielle Okoli In Adorable Photos by Secretgis: 9:06am On Nov 24, 2017
bae's of flavour

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour And His Daughters, Sophia & Gabrielle Okoli In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 24, 2017
You're bless bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour And His Daughters, Sophia & Gabrielle Okoli In Adorable Photos by Lalas247(f): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2017
Two daughters kiss beautiful .....

4 Likes

Re: Flavour And His Daughters, Sophia & Gabrielle Okoli In Adorable Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 10:11am On Nov 24, 2017
This Flavourlipsrsealed
Beautiful daughters
Re: Flavour And His Daughters, Sophia & Gabrielle Okoli In Adorable Photos by FitnessDoctor: 10:50am On Nov 24, 2017
2 kids, yet no wife to show for it. What is a man without a strong woman beside him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour And His Daughters, Sophia & Gabrielle Okoli In Adorable Photos by designVATExcel: 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
E b like say with money eh, you fit get fine ladies and impregnating fine ladies translates to fine children.

The cycle continues.

Oluwa answer my call oh, let me also taste some delicacies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour And His Daughters, Sophia & Gabrielle Okoli In Adorable Photos by GREATESTPIANIST: 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
s
Re: Flavour And His Daughters, Sophia & Gabrielle Okoli In Adorable Photos by IgboticGirl(f): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
those kids are sweet
Re: Flavour And His Daughters, Sophia & Gabrielle Okoli In Adorable Photos by jbreezy: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
If i cud get diz pretty kids from babymamas, den i dont mind

1 Like

Re: Flavour And His Daughters, Sophia & Gabrielle Okoli In Adorable Photos by swiz123(m): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
Game of thrones :

Two beautiful bastards

15 Likes

Re: Flavour And His Daughters, Sophia & Gabrielle Okoli In Adorable Photos by kennosklint(m): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
IPod zombie
Re: Flavour And His Daughters, Sophia & Gabrielle Okoli In Adorable Photos by MyOpinion1(f): 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
There can't be a baby mama without a baby daddy

I love beautiful daughters
Re: Flavour And His Daughters, Sophia & Gabrielle Okoli In Adorable Photos by kay29000(m): 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2017
Why are they looking at each other like that in the first picture?
Re: Flavour And His Daughters, Sophia & Gabrielle Okoli In Adorable Photos by safarigirl(f): 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
2 kids, yet no wife to show for it. What is a man without a strong woman beside him.
he has two strong women, plus his mama, that's three.

@topic, I love how Flavour bothers to have a relationship with his daughters, that makes him a father. There are so many baby daddies and sp3rm donors in Nigeria, but not enough fathers.

It takes more than marrying the mother of your kids or paying some bills to be a father.

5 Likes

Re: Flavour And His Daughters, Sophia & Gabrielle Okoli In Adorable Photos by Josmila(m): 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lovelies...

Can't wait to have my daughter in my arms. I know she's gon be super pretty wink
Re: Flavour And His Daughters, Sophia & Gabrielle Okoli In Adorable Photos by Threebear(m): 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
One is much more beautiful than the other.
Re: Flavour And His Daughters, Sophia & Gabrielle Okoli In Adorable Photos by vivalavida(m): 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
Just look at flavour. You will see the love in his eyes for his daughters.

I can't wait to become a dad some day

Don't know why am wasting time sef
Re: Flavour And His Daughters, Sophia & Gabrielle Okoli In Adorable Photos by nonut: 1:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
He's doing great without them.
Re: Flavour And His Daughters, Sophia & Gabrielle Okoli In Adorable Photos by Spaxon(f): 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
Adorable....

Which NL guy here will gimme twins

1 Like

Re: Flavour And His Daughters, Sophia & Gabrielle Okoli In Adorable Photos by bomasek(m): 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
Spaxon:
Adorable....

Which NL guy here will gimme twins
ASL?
Re: Flavour And His Daughters, Sophia & Gabrielle Okoli In Adorable Photos by mr1759: 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
I know some women will still be celebrating ppl like this, a man who feels women are baby factory and not good for companionship and marriage
Re: Flavour And His Daughters, Sophia & Gabrielle Okoli In Adorable Photos by enomakos(m): 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
designVATExcel:
E b like say with money eh, you fit get fine ladies and impregnating fine ladies translates to fine children.

The cycle continues.

Oluwa answer my call oh, let me also taste some delicacies.
amen your prayers are answered
Re: Flavour And His Daughters, Sophia & Gabrielle Okoli In Adorable Photos by aariwa(m): 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
Person go call them bastard for school one day and fight go start
Re: Flavour And His Daughters, Sophia & Gabrielle Okoli In Adorable Photos by Spaxon(f): 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
bomasek:
ASL?
Re: Flavour And His Daughters, Sophia & Gabrielle Okoli In Adorable Photos by Amhappy(f): 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
Beautiful daughters you got. Guys go revenge you ooo
Re: Flavour And His Daughters, Sophia & Gabrielle Okoli In Adorable Photos by enomakos(m): 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2017
safarigirl:
he has two strong women, plus his mama, that's three.

@topic, I love how Flavour bothers to have a relationship with his daughters, that makes him a father. There are so many baby daddies and sp3rm donors in Nigeria, but not enough fathers.

It takes more than marrying the mother of your kids or paying some bills to be a father.
i love this your reply olanna

chinedu is a good father

1 Like

Re: Flavour And His Daughters, Sophia & Gabrielle Okoli In Adorable Photos by LesbianBoy(m): 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
The first baby looks mgbekerish
Re: Flavour And His Daughters, Sophia & Gabrielle Okoli In Adorable Photos by aalangel(f): 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
swiz123:
Game of thrones :

Two beautiful bastards

Not nice...don't say that again..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuella Yaboh Rocks Agbada For Birthday Shoot / Simi Condemns Non-Fan For Disrespecting Tiwa Savage / Emeka Ike Is My Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.