Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Post Orgasm Illness Syndrome (p.o.i.s) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Post Orgasm Illness Syndrome (p.o.i.s) (630 Views)

Whitish Release From The P.e.n.n.i.s / My Testimony Of Healing From A Strange Illness / 4-Year-Old Girl Suffers Nephrotic Syndrome In Kaduna. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Orgasm Illness Syndrome (p.o.i.s) by jimoceans14(m): 9:39am On Nov 24, 2017
As the name suggest it's sexual in nature,not much research has been done on it,though I feel the name is misleading too as I have had symptoms related to this even without having orgasm, I mean just by maybe having a sexually stimulating thoughts,like read an erotic book or hear a lady moan even without seeing genitals or something,I got to make research or know about this condition recently when I had a wet dream and I got funny feelings,they are feelings I have felt before but I got annoyed that wet dreams could take me to that state too,I went digging and found out that it has a name...(p.o.I.s)some of its symptoms are:brain fog or cognitive distorted, a situation where you don't think straight or operate at your normal mental level
2:tiredness:extreme tiredness n just feeling like continuous resting
3:Eye burn:having itchy eyes and blurry vision
4:Headaches:yes,there is a banging headache that follows this.......there is also other symptoms but these are what I feel,as said I have felt it for a while,when I perform sexual activities,if I ejaculate or not,just don't get me stimulated enough sexually or you put me in trouble (lol),these symptoms can stay for three days(3)to 2weeks,it took that wet dream and the symptoms reoccurring and my anger over it to discover the condition even have a name,I Googled to see am not alone but it mostly whites that I saw commenting on this, now I want to know is anyone here experiencing this too and if yes is there any remember or treatment you have been using that works?and medical practitioners in the house,herbalist too,what say you?

(1) (Reply)

Badagry Gas Explosion Today / Experience Maximum Sexual Satisfaction With Mascum Herbal Pride / Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.