Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,483 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ (3103 Views)

Introducing Naija Rapper Godwon :: Winner Of Eminem Freestyle Battle / Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. / Who Is Rap's Best Lyricist? EMINEM, JAY Z, NAS OR KANYE WEST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by dawhizkid1(m): 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2010
Before ppl go bathe me wiv insults make i explain y i created this thread. . .reasons are as follows
1. I was just checking n i saw no Eminem fan thread so i to i create one.
2. If u r into Em u'd know by now that Relapse 2 is Almost done. . . . In a recent interview, Just Blaze said he n Eminem were wrapping up Relapse 2. . . . What are you guys expecting from Relapse 2? ? ? ?
3. This cud be a thread where all issues concerning Eminem be talked about n the Topic wud be modified based on lastest discussions. . . . . Kinda like sub-topics. . . .
Ok now, i'l like to start with dis. . . . WHAT IS UR FAVOURITE EMINEM GUEST VERSE?
It's a known fact that Eminem 'Renegades' ppl on their ish. . . Of all Em's guest appearance Verses, which wud u say is best. . . . These r a few of my Em. . . U can add odas
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by dawhizkid1(m): 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2010
1. Drop the World w. Lil Wayne
2. Don't Approach Me w. Xzibit
3. Forever w. Drake et al
4. Patiently Waiting w. Fiddy
5. We'll all die sumday w. Obie Trice et al
6. We ain't w. The Game
7. Dead Wrong w. B.I.G
8. One day @ A time w. 2pac & D Outlawz
9. Renegade w. Jay Z
10. Forget about Dre w. Dr. Dre.
I stick to Dead Wrong even tho sum of my guys has been 'Renegading' my Ears.
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by ElRazur: 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2010
I think his 15mins of fame is over. I personally lost interest in him as I can find his rapping style boring and repetitive.

I wonder if the "Dont approach me" Featuring exhibit is sorta like a remake or continuation from the previous "Dont approach me"?

His collab with Obie somehow rings a bell in my head.
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by ritchboy(m): 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2010
If there's a problem we solve it, if we dont resolve it
it usually just evolves into one big brawl 'n we all get involved in it

- from 'You Don't Know', CLASSIC VERSE!
Oh wait, that was kinda his song wasnt it? Oh well. . .

Renegade = the best verse ever spat, FACT! grin
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by rapjunkie(m): 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2010
This takes me back 11 years when I first heard this dude and thought. . . . .WOW!!!!!

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq7azyOW6QU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="[/flash]

His best collabo for me is 'Don't approach me' - with Xzibit. . . . especially Em's last verse.

I wonder why there was never an OFFICIAL VIDEO FOR this tune but its still a great video to watch

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKlrVjnNWnY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="[/flash]
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by eldee(m): 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2010
Eminem's flow will kill anyone dead or alive.
His best guest performance to me would be the BET Cypher with Mos Def and Blackthougt.

He was standing next to greats and he still managed to get the loudest applause

I hit you as hard as barbiturates
in the ribs with a switch and stitch you at the same time before you could flinch to it,
my d-ck is so big if i add another inch to it
you would swear when I raped you that you was actually into it,
im not a baller but you can bet your f-cking bottom dollar
that i remember when I was without a dollar bill in my wallet,
now watch me kill a koala, while I maul a chihuahua,
bum a pill off of Paula(?)
like let me holla at chu mama,
its like im off that ba ba when i bring the f-cking drama,
Used to bomb ya like Saddam, but now that i’m a lil calmer,
Im a f-cking cross between Osama, Dahmer, Obama and Dalai Lama,

tell Miley im her knight in shining armour,

Eminem multied from halfway into the verse to the end.
How, for Pete's sake can you be Osama (a mastermind), Jeffery Dahmer (a serial killer), Obama and Dalai Lama (a man that would never hurt a fly, literally)??
And you actually need to listen to it to feel it

Notice how poor Blackthought's breath control was . . . Eminem even went better without gasping.

[flash=450,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRAoj4-MtCw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by ElRazur: 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2010
eldee:

IN MY OWN OPINION Eminem's flow will kill anyone dead or alive.

Fixed to reflect better accuracy and meaning.
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by eldee(m): 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2010
ElRazur:

Fixed to reflect better accuracy.

All my posts are Eldee's opinion . . . unless otherwise stated. wink wink
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by debojyde(m): 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2010
ElRazur:

I think his 15mins of fame is over. I personally lost interest in him as I can find his rapping style boring and repetitive.

15 minutes fo fame I dont think so. Check his performance 2010 grammy's with drake/wayne to and c that he is the best out there. Best live performance at the grammys this year, Do u even know the meaning of the parase "15 min of fame"

My best eminem lyrics in a collabo was in "Drop the world" with lil wayne.

It hurts, but I never show this pain you’ll never know
If only you could see just how lonely and how cold
And frostbit I’ve become, my back’s against the wall
When push come to shove, I just stand up and scream “F*ck ‘em all”

Man, it feels like these walls are closing in
This roof is caving in, up its time to razor-thin
Your days are numbered like pagers and
My book of rhymes, got ‘em cookin’, boy
This crooked mind of mine got ‘em all
Shook and scared to look in my eyes
I stole that f*ckin’ clock
I took the time and I
Came up from behind
And pretty much snuck up
And butt-f*cked this game up
Better be careful when you bring my name up
F*ck this fame, that ain’t what
I came to claim but the game
Ain’t gonna be the same on the day that I leave it
But I swear one way or another I’ma make these f*ckin’ haters believe that
I swear to God, won’t spare the rod
I’m a man of my word, so your f*ckin’ heads better nod
Or I’ma f*ck around in this bitch and roast everybody
Sleep on me, that pillow is where your head’ll lie
Permanently, bitch, it’s beddy-bye
This world is my Easter egg, yeah, prepare to die
My head is swole, my confidence is up
This stage is my pedestal
I’m unstoppable, incredible
Hope you’re trapped in my medicine ball
I could run circles around you so fast your f*ckin’ head’ll spin, dog
I split your cabbage and your lettuce and olives
I’ll f*ckin’

Pick the world up and I’ma drop it on your f*ckin’ head
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by ElRazur: 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2010
debojyde:

15 minutes fo fame I dont think so. Check his performance 2010 grammy's with drake/wayne to and c that he is the best out there. Best live performance at the grammys this year, Do u even know the meaning of the parase "15 min of fame"

Really? I suppose you are about to explain the meaning of the phrase "15 mins of fame" to me.

The point is, he is been around for a while now and he sorta feels like LL Cool J. While no one is taking anything away from his rap prowess, he just do not feel like the need kid on the block any more - hence my statement of "15 mins of fame". Like I said, I find him almost boring and repetitive, and he aint doing it for me no more.

In the mean time, please explain your meaning to me. I look forward to learning something new.

smiley
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by bjmighty(m): 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2010
Eminem killed Dr. Dre's "whats the difference" i've never stop repeating his verse each time i slam it. And i think Relapse 1 didn't do it for me!
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by Sauron1: 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2010
da-whizkid:

Of all Em's guest appearance Verses, which wud u say is best. . . . These r a few of my Em. . . U can add odas

This one. . .

[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iycAfp-hIPY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by dawhizkid1(m): 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2010
@elrazur
r u serious when u said he ain't needed on the block no more? I bet i saw Juelz Santana sucking Em's a$$ for a Collabo. . . Everybody wants to do a collabo wiv him(even the hot boi of the moment), n u r insinuating that he ain't relevant no more Dude ur Opinion Sucks!
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by ElRazur: 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2010
da-whizkid:

@elrazur
r u serious when u said he ain't needed on the block no more? I bet i saw Juelz Santana sucking Em's a$$ for a Collabo. . . Everybody wants to do a collabo wiv him(even the hot boi of the moment), n u r insinuating that he ain't relevant no more Dude your Opinion Sucks!

**shakes head**

**sighs**

I am saying he is not the "new kid on the block" any more. For example, once upon a time Rugged man was the new kid on the block, now while he is still there [on the block] he is no longer the new kid. Same with eminem.

A little bit of understanding someone's post can go a long way in avoiding unnecessary bickering.
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by Mobinga: 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2010
I'm a concrete eminem fan! Hardcore eminem fan than all ya'll.
@elRAZUR: i don't think you know who eminem is!
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by dawhizkid1(m): 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2010
@elraZur
plz elaborate on this. . . "he just do not feel like the NEED Kid on the block no more".
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by ElRazur: 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2010
da-whizkid:

@elraZur
plz elaborate on this. . . "he just do not feel like the NEED Kid on the block no more".

Did you not get the Ruggedman example I gave? What I meant to say by the way wa " He just do not feel like the NEW kid on the block no more"

Here, let me clear a few things up. I am not saying he is not good. I am not saying he cannot rap. However, his Popularity or the attention he grabbed is not as before any more in my opinion. You know he is like LL cool J, where you know he is still on the rap scene, but he is not the new kid generating buzz like before.

His rapping stlye - sorta like rhyming through his nose - I find that particular style boring after a while as you can tell what comes on next.
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by slimshay(m): 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2010
El Razur, new kid on the block, are you serious. Name a decade old rapper that is a 'new kid on the block'. This line of thinking is a non starter abeg.

If you dont like his style, just leave it at that. All this not new kid on the block, popularity, attention grabbing schitzo aint coming across really.

Eminem with his 'boring style' (na wa oh) still got the loudest and longest ooh and aahs at the last BET cyphas so what exactly are you saying? You dont get that if you dont shock people with your lines.

@Topic: Though it was Em's shit but i felt Good meets Evil with Royce d 5'9. Not often you get Em with someone who values shock factor.
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by ElRazur: 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2010
slimshay:

El Razur, new kid on the block, are you serious. Name a decade old rapper that is a 'new kid on the block'. This line of thinking is a non starter abeg.

So you agree he is not the new kid on the block. I guess my point stand then. Sorry sir.

If you dont like his style, just leave it at that. All this not new kid on the block, popularity, attention grabbing schitzo aint coming across really.

Eminem with his 'boring style' (na wa oh) still got the loudest and longest ooh and aahs at the last BET cyphas so what exactly are you saying? You dont get that if you dont shock people with your lines.

Next time, I will just pretend and not post my own view. I hope that is good enough for you.
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by A40(m): 1:05am On Mar 26, 2010
@El Razur
Stans hate to hear their fave rapper has fallen off. Otito koro ju Guinness lo

Em is a great no doubt but he has lost his mojo since the Eminem Show and 8 mile Soundtrack. Its not a crime to lose one's mojo but Stan's would never accept that so El Razur it would be easier to pound yam with a syringe than convince em otherwise
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by Genuflect(m): 5:05am On Mar 26, 2010
Oya e kuro l'ona. The biggest Em fan is coming thru. Lol. Can't wait for Relapse 2!! My fave rapper and one of ma fave producers, the thing gast mad naw. Btw, that Em verse on 50 cent's Don't Push Me is still one of ma favorite
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by chiogo(f): 5:11am On Mar 26, 2010
I'm a fan turned hater turned semi-fan.  grin

Really don't see the biggie about that 'renegade' of a song - both his flow and jigga's. I know they'll kill me for this one - my opinion!! Song's actually boring.  grin

Ok, I like his line on Drake's 'forever' - he spat the hardest lines on the track, by far.

'Drop the world' was good too.

I dunno if this was a mix-tape but that song, 'go to sleep' - loved it. . .with obie trice and DMX. I like when he gets angry. . .but all that female dissing. . .Mariah Carey et al . . .booyah!!  grin
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by Mobinga: 5:44am On Mar 26, 2010
@elRazur and chiogo Eminem said: if you aint got nothing nice to say don't say nothing.
So please do that
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 26, 2010
Me, I dont like Em, but this DISS was the SHiot grin grin grin

[flash=300,295]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeKjTaGv0_Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&[/flash]

Em is such a pretty boi. . . . not in a nice way cool
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by chiogo(f): 5:50am On Mar 26, 2010
Mobinga:

@elRazur and chiogo Eminem said: if you aint got nothing nice to say don't say nothing.
So please do that
English is definitely not that hard. . .sure you can read the thread's title.
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by mayor007(m): 8:07am On Mar 26, 2010
Eminem is still very much relevant in the rap industry today. Drake had to beg him for a collaboration on his new album. Lil Wayne begged him too and he had to do it because most fans were saying he is scared of them. On 'drop the world' even with two verses, Weezy could not keep up with just one Em's verse and mind you Weezy's lines on that song are one of the best I have heard him spat in a while. Have anyone heard 'underground' from the Relapse Album. That had to be the best rap song of 2009 TO ME. If he can rap with that intensity instead of using that nasal accent, then Relapse 2 will be worth the wait.
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by dawhizkid1(m): 9:28am On Mar 26, 2010
Most people sleep on that Track underground. . . . I lmao anytime i played the 3rd Verse when he was describing how he dealt with sum Monsters. . . "i gave Hannibal Lector Nectarine, n sat him in a f***ing fruit n Vegetable Section n gave him a Lecture". . . "Walked up Elm Street, with a fucking Whiffle Bat drew/ bleeped Freddy Krauger n Edward Scissorhand too/ Came out wiv a little Scratch eew/ Looking like i got into a fight with a Tripple fat Goose/ . . . "Cut ur fuckind Head Off, n ask Where Headed Off 2". . . So many times i wonda y Eldee hate on dis song. . . IMO, Underground wud make Eminem greatest 10, but i prefer Insane. . . "see i was born wiv a DICK in my BRAIN, yeah F.U.C.KED in the HEAD". . . Cant w8 4 Relapse 2. . . I heard Ca$his on it. . . I luv him 2, no Homo.
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by eldee(m): 10:38am On Mar 26, 2010
@dawhizkid

We can try to deny it . . . but Eminem is not half as good as he used to be.
He's traded creativity for safety. . .he knows his fans will always accept the 'cut his effing head off' style and he just pour the whole B.S again for you guys.
Eminem created images like Stan, Slim Shady and Loose Yourself . . . and then he loses all creativity and goes to the formula?? come on.

Besides Underground is polluted with wack stuff . . .
If M.I came on a song and said 'Razor-ba-lades with me to make you ba-leed' . . . we no go hear word till next year.
But Eminem says sumn that daft and he's a god.
How can an accomplished rapper rhyme 'too' with 'ugh'?? in 2009 for God's sake.

If Underground, which is probably the best song on Relapse is that wack . . . what can we say for the rest??
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by Sauron1: 11:01am On Mar 26, 2010
eldee:

Besides Underground is polluted with wack stuff . . .
If M.I came on a song and said 'Razor-ba-lades [/b]with me to [b]make you ba-leed' . . . we no go hear word till next year.
But Eminem says sumn that daft and he's a god.
How can an accomplished rapper rhyme 'too' with 'ugh'?? in 2009 for God's sake.

If Underground, which is probably the best song on Relapse is that wack . . . what can we say for the rest??

Eldee, those are slant rhymes he deployed to set up a volley of multies.

Razor-ba-lades with me to make you b-leed,
cases of may[i]belline[/i] make-up laying on the table with weed
Slim shady shyte sounds like a fable to me
Until he jumps out of the fuckin toilet when you taking a pee.

U need to get with the art of complex rhymes interwoven with multis.
This art are only mastered by 2 Cats in the Rap Industry(Em and Bis')
It's way above what Jigga, Nas and other roaches can come up with.

On 'Buffalo Bill'(Relapse Re-fill). . . . .

Now what you know about Buffalo Bill? Nothin so chill
Fuckin LovePeddler you better fuckin hold still
Make sure none of that lotion in the bucket don't spill
Cut 'em, gut 'em and just keep to s[i]tuffin those girls[/i]
Man I think she had 'nuff of those pills
Sedate her then I'll wait, I'll come back later just to clutch on those steel
Blades, baby when I cut ya don't squeal

Eminem is the equivalent of what woulda happened if[i] Einstein[/i] had rapped.
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by eldee(m): 11:05am On Mar 26, 2010
@Sauron

Whoa!!! rhyming 'balade' and 'baleed' is so complex.
Na wa for these Eminem cats ooh grin grin grin
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by Sauron1: 11:10am On Mar 26, 2010
eldee:

@Sauron

Whoa!!! rhyming 'balade' and 'baleed' is so complex.
Na wa for these Eminem cats ooh grin grin grin

Nah. . . .

It's the b-leed, table with weed, fable to me and taking a pee. . . . . that is complex.
Those are complex multis. U don't get those anywhere.
These words just don't rhyme out of coincidence. . . . .It's taken several hours of staring at the ceiling chain-smoking.

Buffalo Bill = Nothing So Chill = Fuckin Hold Still = Bucket Don't Spill
Stuffing Those Girls = 'Nuff Of Those Pills = Clutch On Those Steel = Cut Ya Don't Squeal.

U wanna compare these complex rhymes to the lazy. . . .

We are, yeah, I said it, we are
You can call me Caesar, in a dark Caesar
Please follow the leader, so Eric B we are

Abeg, levels pass levels. grin
Re: Eminem: Fan$ & Hater$ by eldee(m): 11:32am On Mar 26, 2010
Dude . . . everyone does multies.

But to come and start forcing words just to rhyme . . . I call bullsh[i]i[/i]t.
You can cover it all you want, but that was plain wa-ack grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yamaha Psr 550 For Sale / How Can I Find The Lates Nigerian Songs / New Music: Eminem Ft Beyonce - Walk On Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.