Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:58 PM

Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? (2178 Views)

5 Tips To Help You Tailor Your CV To The Job Description / Points to note before sending out your CV to a recruiter / Job Alert| Wema Bank Feb 2018 National Recruitment|send Cv To This Mail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by mambodilah: 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
Look unique, Look different, Look professional.

There are lots of CVs submitted for every job.
Making your CV look quite different and impressive makes you look unique and creative.
which may add as advantage

Every Advantage you can get matters a lot.

Do whatever it takes to stand out.
Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by mambodilah: 8:22am On Nov 28, 2017
good day guys
Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by horllybabe(f): 10:44am On Nov 28, 2017
I want a professional CV template for CV..
sent you email with an attachment
btkspacket@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by mambodilah: 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
horllybabe:
I want a professional CV template for CV..
sent you email with an attachment
btkspacket@gmail.com

check your mail.
Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by Kmartt(m): 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
mambodilah:
Just completed.

Thanks man! But, I would prefer the CV style u did for Babatunde to this. Kudos!
Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by mambodilah: 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
Kmartt:

Thanks man!
But, I would prefer the CV style u did for Babatunde to this. Kudos!

Ok, send your CV to my email.
Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by phunmz(f): 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
mambodilah:
In case you want a similar design template from the ones you have seen so far and want to use it for your own CV please indicate it by quoting the image.

Interested
Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by mambodilah: 8:30am On Dec 02, 2017
phunmz:

Interested

Then send me what type template you need, with your CV info.
hmandlaw@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by mambodilah: 7:12am On Dec 03, 2017
The price For design and review N1500, the delivery time is within 24 hours. We have enough templates to make you look much more impressive to your employers.
Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by mambodilah: 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
recently completed

Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by mambodilah: 10:17am On Dec 07, 2017
Good morning Guys,

Order for your CV review and also get a stunning and professional looking template for your CV. Efficiently delivered in 24 hours
for an affordable N1500. Stand out from the crowd and secure that job.
Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by mambodilah: 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
good evening guys. Hope you had a great week.
Re: Do You Need An Awesome And Professional Looking CV To Beat Your Competition? by mambodilah: 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
Order for your CV review and also get a stunning and professional looking template for your CV. Efficiently delivered in 24 hours
for an affordable N1500. Stand out from the crowd and secure that job.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancy !vacancy!! Vacancy!!!!!!!!!! / U.S. Embassy Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Etihad Airways Recruitment For Groups Sales Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.