Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

How Did Mohammed The Prophet (PBUH) Die? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did Mohammed The Prophet (PBUH) Die? (673 Views)

Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! / Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING / Muslims Why Did Mohammed Spread Husein's Legs Apart And Kissed His Peniss? Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Mohammed The Prophet (PBUH) Die? by voiceofthetruth: 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lots of conjectures and false narratives about this topic. Anyone in the house with unbiased and objective summary of this topic?
Re: How Did Mohammed The Prophet (PBUH) Die? by KardinalZik(m): 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
BELIEVE what you read.
Re: How Did Mohammed The Prophet (PBUH) Die? by iPrevail(m): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
Isn't that the best way to die? "From vagina you came .. on vagina you shall return". cheesy
Re: How Did Mohammed The Prophet (PBUH) Die? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2017
Do not tell me Mohammed died fuccking.

How can such piece of knowledge escape me ?
Re: How Did Mohammed The Prophet (PBUH) Die? by Gpdwise(m): 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
Now I believe Muhammed is a great prophet only exceptional men can die with such a bang!! Help me find that woman am sure it's the same woman that killed Abacha we serious need her to end BUHARI
Re: How Did Mohammed The Prophet (PBUH) Die? by OtemSapien: 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
Mohammed chai grin cheesy
Iamgenius, pls is this true?
Re: How Did Mohammed The Prophet (PBUH) Die? by Loyalblak007(f): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
lalasticlala grin is this true lipsrsealed
Re: How Did Mohammed The Prophet (PBUH) Die? by pyyxxaro: 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin
Re: How Did Mohammed The Prophet (PBUH) Die? by correctguy101(m): 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
iPrevail:
Isn't that the best way to die? "From vagina you came .. on vagina you shall return". cheesy

No place like home hehehehehe grin

I thought Seun would put that swear in again..

And he claims to be an atheist,...
I suspect some powerful Muslims are paying Seun else the fcck is that nonsense on a public forum owned by a self acclaimed atheist

1 Like

Re: How Did Mohammed The Prophet (PBUH) Die? by OtemSapien: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
correctguy101:

No place like home hehehehehe grin

I thought Seun would put that swear in again..

And he claims to be an atheist,...
I suspect some powerful Muslims are paying Seun else the fcck is that nonsense on a public forum owned by a self acclaimed atheist
At the bolded, I suspect they threatened him.
Re: How Did Mohammed The Prophet (PBUH) Die? by correctguy101(m): 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
OtemSapien:
At the bolded, I suspect they threatened him.

Ah that, is a very powerful motivator.....

Something is definitely wrong, I know it..
Oga Seun sorry o. Naso life be....

1 Like

Re: How Did Mohammed The Prophet (PBUH) Die? by iamgenius(m): 6:57am On Nov 25, 2017
OtemSapien:
Mohammed chai grin cheesy
Iamgenius, pls is this true?
The OP never bring forth his evidence to back up his LIES.
Re: How Did Mohammed The Prophet (PBUH) Die? by iamgenius(m): 6:58am On Nov 25, 2017
voiceofthetruth:
To say I am shocked is an understatement. My close Muslim friend and acquaintance from Osun state, just told me that the progenitor and founder of Islam, prophet Mohammed (PBUH), died on top of a woman, while engaging in sexual intercourse.

Muslims, Alfa's and imams in the house, is this true ?

I've tried to research about this online, and all facts point to what my friend said as true? Please, is it really true?
Where is your proof to that, from a reliable Islamic source.?
Re: How Did Mohammed The Prophet (PBUH) Die? by mujahid777(m): 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
Very Funny sad

(1) (Reply)

EPIC: Kumuyi's Response To Frosbel2 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/12/17 / In Jesus Name Or Jesus's Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.