Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

First Name, Middle Name And Last Name - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / First Name, Middle Name And Last Name (4793 Views)

HELP! My Certificate Has A Middle Name, First Name, Surname Format. / Osun Abolishes Uniform Policy, Cancels Middle Schools / Please How Can I Change My Middle Name In My Bece(junior Waec) Result And Certif (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Name, Middle Name And Last Name by mujaya1(m): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
please clarify this for me, i have a problem with my bvn name, my real is Abubakar Muhammad Bello.

In my bvn i see first name as:
Abubakar.
Middle name as: Bello.
Last name as: Muhammad, i want to correct my Date of birth so that it march my name with my account, thanks you.
Re: First Name, Middle Name And Last Name by mujaya1(m): 1:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
please is my name is correct with information on my bvn that i register, some said my information is ok, other said is not correct, i need your advised before i change my correct name on bvn.
Re: First Name, Middle Name And Last Name by Ayoomodaddy(f): 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hi, your first name is the 'first name' your parents gave you, your middle name is the second name given to you and your last name is your surname so from what you've written,
First name: Abubakar
Middle name: Muhammed
Last name: Bello (or the other way round if Abubakar is your surname).

I hope you find this helpful.

1 Like

Re: First Name, Middle Name And Last Name by mujaya1(m): 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
Ayoomodaddy:
Hi, your first name is the 'first name' your parents gave you, your middle name is the second name given to you and your last name is your surname so from what you've written,
First name: Abubakar
Middle name: Muhammed
Last name: Bello (or the other way round if Abubakar is your surname).

I hope you find this helpful.
my name is abubakar which mean is my first name:

my father name is muhammad.
My grandfather name is Bello, which among this two are middle name and last name, thank you.
Re: First Name, Middle Name And Last Name by Ayoomodaddy(f): 4:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hmmm
It depends on the one you adopt as your Surname, if Muhammad is your Surname then it is your last name and Bello is your middle name or the other way round.
mujaya1:
my name is abubakar which mean is my first name:

my father name is muhammad.
My grandfather name is Bello, which among this two are middle name and last name, thank you.
Re: First Name, Middle Name And Last Name by mujaya1(m): 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ayoomodaddy:
Hmmm
It depends on the one you adopt as your Surname, if Muhammad is your Surname then it is your last name and Bello is your middle name or the other way round.
thank you, may god bless you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady In Viral AKSU Sextape Breaks Silence (video) / Meet Pretty UNN Student Who Helps The Mother To Roast Yam / 12 Amazing African Inventions That Changed The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.