Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

The Best Safaris: 7 Of The Best African Safari Destinations - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Best Safaris: 7 Of The Best African Safari Destinations (431 Views)

Best African Country To Migrate To / A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool / Top 5 African Safari Destinations For An Unforgetable Getaway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Safaris: 7 Of The Best African Safari Destinations by hungryng: 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
Best African Safari Destinations: I’ve always loved nature. Urbanization has been trying to take this away but I’m truly glad that humanity has taken steps to preserve her. It’s not just about tall trees and beautiful vegetation, it’s also about her importance in the balance of life. From the air we breathe, beautiful aqua habitats, exotic animals and insects and so much more. Everything in nature has a purpose to serve. All these to me is proof of an intelligent ultimate being. Yes I believe in God. All these can’t be a result of an accidental big bang. Forgive my digression. As I was saying, Africa is a beautiful representation of nature and an African safari is a beautiful way to explore her. This is far from the experience of visiting animals at the zoo, no far from it. It’s a journey to experience these animals live as a part of nature.

Do you want to experience the thrill of an African Safari? Enjoy the best of safari holidays? Discover and explore the best safaris with iconic wildlife and epic landscapes. The best African safari destinations perfect for best safari holidays: https://www.hungryng.com/africa-7-of-the-best-african-safari-destinations/

Re: The Best Safaris: 7 Of The Best African Safari Destinations by dav704(m): 11:35am On Feb 24, 2020
The word Safari is from the Swahili and it means “journey“. Originally, it’s from the Arabic adjective “Safar” which means “journey, travel, tour or voyaging”.

https://roundtripholidays.com.ng/african-safari/

African safari
African Safari
According to history, safari refers to the long journey people had for migration, trade purposes and so on but now, the game has changed, the experience has gone from the former underdeveloped experience to what we can term ” an evolutionary voyage i.e to describe a holiday tour to Africa in order to experience the wildlife parade and culture of the continent.

(1) (Reply)

Isn't This DANGEROUS? / Anyone Traveling To Awka From Abuja Tomorrow? / Car Rams Into A Truck Parked On The Road, Today, At Ojuelegba, Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.