Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? (2956 Views)

What's Your Top Three Neflix Series You've Watch This 2023 Of All Time? / The Best Comedy Series You've Watched / What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by Eric14(m): 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
Maccarthy:
In American gods, that sex goddess sex scene was evil (S01E01). It destroy my view about sex. I wish i never saw the useless serie.

grin
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
phr0nesis:
1. Breaking Bad: I finished this series because of hype

2. Flash

3. Arrow

4. Luke Cage

5. Agents of S.H.I. E.L.D

My list comprises of series that I was able to watch up to 5 episodes.
Series like Merlin, Westworld, etc. I couldn't go beyond the first
Breaking Bad was dope brother...

2 Likes

Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by hanassholesolo: 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2017
Grimm
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by phr0nesis(m): 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
Dreamswayne:
Breaking Bad was dope brother...
It was rubbish to me. I agree it had good reception
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by Jeffy1206(m): 7:45am On Nov 30, 2017
Agent Carter. Had to delete the rest after downloading all the serie. undecided
Inhuman.
The punisher
Arrow
Almost marvels series na jerk I hate them but love agents of shield.
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by adexeli(m): 9:32am On Nov 30, 2017
Jeffy1206:
Agent Carter. Had to delete the rest after downloading all the serie. undecided
Inhuman.
The punisher
Arrow
Almost marvels series na jerk I hate them but love agents of shield.
Marvel's Punisher or another one undecided The punisher is one of Marvel's best TV series to date
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by Ghosttt(m): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
Duchessree:
Grimm and hunters
Really!!! shocked

Grimm undecided And I love the Grimm

1 Like

Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by blessedvisky(m): 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ghosttt:

Really!!! shocked

Grimm undecided And I love the Grimm

Same here oo.. . I don't know why people are complaining
Tho I don't really like the way storyline derailed after Trouble came on board. They completely abandoned the Royal families. Season 5 was just too good.
Who were ur favourite characters and why?
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by gift01: 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
Supergirl. Any marvel series looks wack for now but am enjoying Runaways. I also hate Game of Throne (pls don't laf)
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by Jeffy1206(m): 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
adexeli:
Marvel's Punisher or another one undecided The punisher is one of Marvel's best TV series to date
marvels na... I no like am undecided
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by biyitolu(m): 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by biyitolu(m): 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by kimco(m): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
90210 and gossip girl. i dont watch super hero shows in the first place to feel dissapointed. also legend of the seeker. no show should be that terrible. and please why are people hyping, " if loving you is wrong" are these people actors? they are terrible esp the white guy whose wife is cheating on.

ps: i know its cool to hate good things but those who said Game of thrones and vikings...you have no credibility.
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by Horlaarsco: 11:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
Future man waist of data
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by Kaziar: 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
Well QUANTICO tops my list. Really regret ever coming in contact with that series everything was just wrong for me, couldn't get past the fifth episode (it was pure torture even getting there, kept wishing something, anything will change to pique my interest).
SUPER GIRL is a close second.
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by adexeli(m): 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
Jeffy1206:
marvels na... I no like am undecided
How many episodes did you watch?
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 02, 2017
blessedvisky:

Same here oo.. . I don't know why people are complaining
Tho I don't really like the way storyline derailed after Trouble came on board. They completely abandoned the Royal families. Season 5 was just too good.
Who were ur favourite characters and why?

This question wasn't directed to me but Grimm is a good series.. It started boring me in the first and second episodes of the first season but as curious as I was, I continued it and it ended up being awesome....

My favourite characters were Nick(he's tough and badass too... He's better off with the axes) , truble( she's tough and fearless; the female version of Nick) ,
Adalind( despite being a hexin beist , she seemed better off with Nick) n later Kelly buckhardt (she's a badass mom) .. Wu is funny...used to like Juliet until she went rouge... etc
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by blessedvisky(m): 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
Jacksonville:

This question wasn't directed to me but Grimm is a good series.. It started boring me in the first and second episodes of the first season but as curious as I was, I continued it and it ended up being awesome....

My favourite characters were Nick(he's tough and badass too... He's better off with the axes) , truble( she's tough and fearless; the female version of Nick) ,
Adalind( despite being a hexin beist , she seemed better off with Nick) n later Kelly buckhardt (she's a badass mom) .. Wu is funny...used to like Juliet until she went rouge... etc

Wwow. My favourite characters are

1) Monroe... He is very faithful and dependable. He can sacrifice all for Nick and he is also funny. He reminds me of me

2) Meissner... He is neither Vesen nor Grimm, yet he is smart, clinical, strong and useful. I'll pick him over Nick coz he is very calm, unlike Nick.

3) Rosalee... Beautiful, intelligent, resourceful and knows how to solve problems with the least amount of force needed..

4) Adalind... She knows how to relate with opposing sides easily without truly belonging to any one, but pursuing her own interests (until she birthed Kelly). She also knows how to seduce powerful men easily.. ..
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
BonkoINC:
na wa o... agents of shield among ur worst...

better check your self.

if you can even like super girl series.

then u re not ok..

in no particular order.

1- Super girl

2- Legends of Tommorow

3- Agent Carter.

4- Mac gyver( don't mind my spelling)

I have others .. but this one tops the list.

MacGyver? I like the series, especially as the guy explains the theory behind what's he's doing. I'm waiting for season 2 to be complete before I download it.

I like Flash too. Enjoyed watching it.

Supergirl = After watching a few episodes, I deleted the rest.
Luke Cage =Don't get the head or tail of this series. Very boring.
Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D = Annoying
Arrow = Wasn't feeling the series. Deleted the remaining series.
Tyrant = Was getting me bored. Downloaded cos of the hype.
How To Get Away With Murder = Downloaded cos of the huge review I read on Nairaland.
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by chingle5(m): 9:51am On Dec 03, 2017
worst series --- arrow , flash, Merlin, hunters, shadow hunter, legend of tomorrow, the magician

best series--- Vikings, black sails, Gotham, game of throne , da vinci, Spartacus, orphan black, new blood, originals, sons of liberty , and this series American Gods I don't no why I like the series �
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by Collinz2(m): 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
chingle5:
worst series --- arrow , flash, Merlin, hunters, shadow hunter, legend of tomorrow, the magician

best series--- Vikings, black sails, Gotham, game of throne , da vinci, Spartacus, orphan black, new blood, originals, sons of liberty , and this series American Gods I don't no why I like the series �
startacus my fav grin the magician is waste but i dont know why i keep watching it.
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by chingle5(m): 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
Collinz2:
startacus my fav grin the magician is waste but i dont know why i keep watching it.

me too I keep watching that the magician maybe because I want to know what will happen to the girl that is in search of power
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by Jeffy1206(m): 12:28am On Dec 05, 2017
adexeli:
How many episodes did you watch?
about 3
Re: What's The Worst Series You've Seen So Far? by stormtrooper: 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
wow, guys, you can't believe me, but I'm really disappointed in Hellboy 2019, Men in Black and Dark Phoenix. First of all, Hellboy could have be shot better, and secondly, how could they change actors of Men in Black? It's the highlight because I loved this movie due to charismatic actors! And Dark Phoenix is a very different story... To be honest, I'm disappointed in these films... And I fully agree with the author of the list of about the worst movies of 2019. What's more, I was going to watch the movie Replicas, however thanks to this blog I realized that it is better to save money and watch this movie at home

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Love And Law - Latest Yoruba Movie 2018 Drama / Cheap Cable Tv In Nigeria That Transmit All Live Football Matches / SUPERSPORT 9 {SS9} Is Now Exclusive To Gotv!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.