Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Pls I Need Help Muslims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls I Need Help Muslims (2482 Views)

Religious Tolerance In Action Christians Help Muslims (pic) / Article From Islam.com To Help Muslims Appreciate Islam / I Have Told Her To Go: Pls, I Am Guilty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help Muslims by Petik8(m): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
hy guys am a Christian living in abuja n I really want to Convert to the true religion Islam but I dont knw how
pls can u guys help me out 08105637376

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
go to islam section there they will do the baptism of holy mecca and only muhammed for you to islam and you wil be welcomed in their midst. enjoy your new religion while you live.

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by Edu3Again: 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2017
Petik8:
hy guys am a Christian living in abuja n I really want to Convert to the true religion Islam but I dont knw how
Before you make the greatest mistake of ur life read this

Mohammed cannot be in heaven, if he was he would know and say so.

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU"(MUSLIMS).

He cannot be a prophet either as a prophet will know that after serving God,
that heaven is a reward.

But Mohammed says he does not know where he will go, neither him nor his followers musmlims.

Unlike Jesus that went to heaven in the full view of his disciples

Acts 1
9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Even Christains have a promise of heaven, so we dont need to blow people up to make heaven.

CHRISTIAN ARE PROMISED HEAVEN

John 3:
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 HE THAT BELIEVETH ON HIM IS NOT CONDEMNED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED IN THE NAME OF THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD.

No wonder muslims heap peace on mohammed, they know he is not in heaven.

Meanwhile Jesus is the Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a CHILD IS BORN unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, THE PRINCE OF PEACE.

Jesus has so much peace, that he gives us.
So while you are giving the dead mohammed peace.

The living Jesus gives us peace.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you

You cannot compare Jesus with Mohammed.

JESUS IS SUPERIOR

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by iamgenius(m): 7:09am On Nov 25, 2017
Petik8:
Why do you want to become a Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by smoy: 7:34am On Nov 25, 2017
Petik8:
you are welcome to the religion of Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad and all other prophet of Allah and may Allah make it possible for you. where are you in Abuja

6 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by orunto27: 7:59am On Nov 25, 2017
Join APC

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by Petik8(m): 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
smoy:
you are welcome to the religion of Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad and all other prophet of Allah and may Allah make it possible for you. where are you in Abuja
lugbe fed housing
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by Petik8(m): 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
iamgenius:

cos I feel its the true religion
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by Goodyshoes(m): 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
Petik8:

You say its the true religion?
Might I ask, how did you arrive at that assertion with that level of certitude?
I ask because I wonder how you are so sure that it the TRUE religion and how you objectively dismissed others as the false religion, because there couldn't be two true religions since they do not preach the same message.

Kindly respond.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by smoy: 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2017
Petik8:
lugbe fed housing
how can we meet, i stay in FHA Karu
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by Petik8(m): 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
smoy:
wen r u free
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by smoy: 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
Petik8:
wen r u free
all tomorrow
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by sorextee(m): 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
May the Lord go with you, in ur next journey....
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by Petik8(m): 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
smoy:
hit me up dats my number
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by analize701: 11:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
smoy:
All these men you mentioned were Jews. While God was choosing abs using the Jews, where were the Arabs?

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by analize701: 11:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
Petik8:
hit me up dats my number
See Muslims and their lies. So you were a Christian?
Can i ask when you gave your life to Christ? What was your Epiphany?
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by hopefulLandlord: 1:37am On Nov 26, 2017
Petik8:
can you tell us what made you feel so? I'm NOT a Christian BTW
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by Desyner: 3:05am On Nov 26, 2017
Petik8:
Since you have to accept Islam b4 u can converse with Muslims on Nairaland it is hard. Don't forget Muslims are permitted to lie for their religion so they could tell you anything that rocks your boat.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by smoy: 7:07am On Nov 26, 2017
Petik8:
hit me up dats my number
ok, i will
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by smoy: 7:10am On Nov 26, 2017
analize701:

All these men you mentioned were Jews. While God was choosing abs using the Jews, where were the Arabs?
they were waiting for their time promised to Abraham through Ishmael, and the promised was fulfilled by Muhammad (SAW) the seal of all prophets.
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by analize701: 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
smoy:
they were waiting for their time promised to Abraham through Ishmael, and the promised was fulfilled by Muhammad (SAW) the seal of all prophets.
Why then do you claim the Jewish Prophets who were the descendants of Isaac?

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by alBHAGDADI: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
iamgenius:
He wants 72 Virjinns.
grin
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by iamgenius(m): 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
He wants 72 Virjinns.

grin
Did I ask you questions? He has already answered. So, get out.
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by iamgenius(m): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
analize701:

Why then do you claim the Jewish Propjets who were the descendants of Isaac?
Coz they are all Muslims.
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by analize701: 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
iamgenius:
And as Muslims, allah gave them the Torah, they corrupted it, He gave Jesus the Muslim the Gospel he corrupted it abi? I talk am, Muslims corrupted the Bible, but are now claiming Jews and Christians did.

Abeg no vex. At what point in history did these Jews all reverted from Islam to Judaism and some, later , Christianity? because your koran identified them as Jews and Christians.

Na like this you lie to yourself till you die go hellfire.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by analize701: 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
iamgenius:

So the Torah and the Gospel are Islamic books.

Are you saying allah asked the Muslims to enquire of the Jews and Christians, knowledge and understanding in case they need clarifications about their book koran?

Guy, you are not a genius, you are dumb if you believe what you just said. They are a whole lot of things you didn't consider before you believe this absurdity.

Oh Wait!!!!!, Yeah, Muhammed was absurd.
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by analize701: 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

can you tell us what made you feel so? I'm NOT a Christian BTW
The guy won't answer, he knows if he begins to talk, he will be exposed as a Muslim who feels it's a big deal if a Christian becomes a muslim.

Islam is after number, Christianity is after the souls. Anyways, his choice, his life.

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by iamgenius(m): 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
analize701:

So the Torah and the Gospel are Islamic books.

Are you saying allah asked the Muslims to enquire of the Jews and Christians, knowledge and understanding in case they need clarifications about their book koran?

Guy, you are not a genius, you are dumb if you believe what you just said. They are a whole lot of things you didn't consider before believe this absurdity.

Oh Wait!!!!!, Yeah, Muhammed was absurd.

Are you referring to Paul's manual of his founded religion (Christianity) as the original Injeel by ALLAH? You are very dumb, I knew it from the beginning.
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by analize701: 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
smoy:
If you know how ridiculous this sounds, you'd refuse to comment further.

What you just attests here is that, Allah was to weak a god that couldn't carry the Arabs Muslims together as the Jewish and the Christian Muslims, so, he made the Arab muslims waited while he dealt with the Jews, then later dumped the Jews and began walking with the Arabs. Right!!!!!!
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by analize701: 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
iamgenius:

Are you referring to Paul's manual of his founded religion (Christianity) as the original Injeel by ALLAH? You are very dumb, I knew it from the beginning.
So the Bible is Paul's Manual? I thought you said allah gave some to Moses and gave some to Isa?

You said, every Jew was a Muslim, wasn't Paul a Muslim too?
Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by IDRWFB(m): 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
grin
alBHAGDADI:
He wants 72 Virjinns.
grin

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help Muslims by iamgenius(m): 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
analize701:

So the Bible is Paul's Manual? I thought you said Allah gave some to Moses and gave some to Isa?
Saul wrote the Manual you use.
I'm not talking about the original books given to the prophets.

You said, every Jew was a Muslim, wasn't Paul a Muslim too?
Where did I say every Jew was a Muslim? Liar.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Noetic, Purist, Lets Discuss Freewill & Predestination. / Shabbat Shalom Le'kulam To All Faithful Sabbaterians / Why Are We So Wicked And Sinful In Nigeria In Spite Of Our Deep Religiosity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.