Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

She Doesn't Know Alex Ekwueme But Knows Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She Doesn't Know Alex Ekwueme But Knows Bobrisky (745 Views)

Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) / He Didn’t Promote My Album But Knows How To Post That I Died 3 Days Ago – Oladi / Simi Slams People Who Say She Doesn't Know How To Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesn't Know Alex Ekwueme But Knows Bobrisky by MrThisandthat(m): 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2017
Our generation is in trouble.

Earlier today I was having a conversation with a slay queen when somehow I mentioned late Dr Alex Ekwueme, she said who's that I still told her the most common thing about him she should know that he is former VP and stuff. To my surprise her reply was "abeg I don't know what one, what has he added to my life".

I was totally disappointed, this slay mama knows everything about Bobrisky to the tooth.. Possibly when Shim is on its period sef...

Smh for our supposed leaders of tomorrow...

We need to grow up...
Re: She Doesn't Know Alex Ekwueme But Knows Bobrisky by TalkItalk: 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
Bros your bad mouth na already made shaa

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Know Alex Ekwueme But Knows Bobrisky by NairalandCS(m): 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2017
Who is the Alex Ewu sef ? Why should anyone know it ?

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Know Alex Ekwueme But Knows Bobrisky by psucc(m): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
She is filtered. She's only interested on news or issues that will add to her ventures.

Of course, history in Nigeria was buried the day we voted Buhari back to power.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Know Alex Ekwueme But Knows Bobrisky by juman(m): 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
Funny. grin

But she was right.
Re: She Doesn't Know Alex Ekwueme But Knows Bobrisky by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
Why she no go knw.. Go to blogs,social medias.. No be bobby ish full everiwia..... Hw u knw say she be slay mama..cox she no knw alex baa!!
Nansense!!!

Buh who z alex ekwueme?

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Mercy Johnson's Husband Celebrates Daughter As She Clocks 2 / Davido, Wizkid Get Highest Nomination For 2018 Soundcity Awards [see Full List] / See Frank Donga's Face In Selfie With Mercy Johnson...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.