Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,315 members, 7,860,763 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

Network your way into Hidden Job Markets - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Network your way into Hidden Job Markets (617 Views)

I Twit And Network Your Business, Services, Product, Goods, And More / Bathroom Spy Camera Toothbrush Hidden Camera DVR 16GB / Network Your Way To The Top At Yap4d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Network your way into Hidden Job Markets by violent(m): 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2010
Following loads of comical replies i found on this thread. .  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-416598.0.html . . , i am compelled to open a new thread which attempts to replicate what the initial poster probably had in mind.

Stemming from an upsurge in the number of employees who loose their jobs on a daily basis, as well as an ever increasing number of graduates that flow into the labour market on a yearly basis, the situation regarding Jobs and employment has gone beyond ridiculous to pathetic.

With about 498777 members on Nairaland {as at the time this thread is opened}, i believe members without the so much required "connection", which is normally a requisite for Job openings will be able to network their way into "hidden" job markets.

To do this, it is required that Job seekers post a short Resume in the following format for easy perusal by likely employers.

Degree Qualification :

Years of experience:

Other Professional Qualifications:

Computing and Language skills:

P.S.  Don't be an asshole, if you really don't have anything to say, kindly shut up for the greater good of all!

(1) (Reply)

Make Money In Oil & Gas / Professional Driver For Hire / Cheap & Efficient Bulk Sms Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.