Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Workforce Group Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Group Interview Invitation (2109 Views)

Workforce Group Interview - Clearing & Logistics Associate / Contec Global Group Interview / Feddo Group Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workforce Group Interview Invitation by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
I just received a mail from workforce group for an interview in Lagos on Monday 27 November . Did any one receive same message?

Re: Workforce Group Interview Invitation by uolamide(m): 5:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
Yes I did.. But I'm sure It's one of these DSA marketing Jobs it will be again
Re: Workforce Group Interview Invitation by Joephat(m): 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
Don't go and waste your small money on those ppl

They will make you undergo unnecessary process n later abandon you
Re: Workforce Group Interview Invitation by abdoullerh: 5:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
If its workforce its DSA. Aint worrh it
Re: Workforce Group Interview Invitation by Bakerdav: 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
Joephat:
Don't go and waste your small money on those ppl

They will make you undergo unnecessary process n later abandon you
yes you are right even at there branch in ibadan here I did documentation with them over 6month now ,and not hearing from them again,after wasting my time and money documentation
Re: Workforce Group Interview Invitation by tosbobby(m): 7:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
Guy, Go hear weytn them wan talk first. Although since, they didnt indicate the nature of the job, it may be DSA. Best of luck.
Re: Workforce Group Interview Invitation by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
tosbobby:
Guy, Go hear weytn them wan talk first. Although since, they didnt indicate the nature of the job, it may be DSA. Best of luck.
I am currently in Kogi state. should I still ignore the transport fare and go?
Re: Workforce Group Interview Invitation by tosbobby(m): 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ho!
I see.
If it was a reasonable position, they would have indicated in the mail anyway.
You may ignore it but if you have some cash to pay around with, you may just see it as fun because we never can tell.

joshuakdboy:

I am currently in Kogi state. should I still ignore the transport fare and go?

(1) (Reply)

Today, Whatever Query You Have, Please Direct To Any Of Our Social Media Channel / Which Nigerian University's The Best For Instrumentation And Control Engineering / USAID Job Recruitment - Deputy Representative ($76K Yearly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.