Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split (59858 Views)

Hanks Anuku Finally Breaks His Silence On Recent Viral Video About Him (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo's Prophecy On P'square's Marriage Crash Came To Pass After 4 Years / "My Mother Had Surgery" - Burna Boy Explains His Silence During EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by MrValentineIF: 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
@InsideOutBlog

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6308756_3_jpeg182845aceb39c9e413e28fd549058cf8

Reacting to a fan's comment on his Instagram page, Jude Okoye indirectly addressed his brothers - Psqaure's split, also stating that he's not the head of their family as people assume!

He Typed
'You can take a horse to the river, but you can't force it to drink water'

http://insideout247..com.ng/2017/11/you-can-take-horse-to-river-but-you.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by biacan(f): 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
cheesy cheesy They are beyond him

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
Two elder brothers?

77 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by elgramz: 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
They should reconcile joor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by bentlywills(m): 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
If u came here to read comments, gather round for opening prayers; we about to start today's business cool grin

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Threebear(m): 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
He's stubborn, relentless and ambitious.
He opened many doors for the p square's .
Jude would shout at a president without fear and demand their debtors pay up whatever they're owed.
But like everything on earth, he got power drunk and started abusing his previlages.
Peter did the right thing to leave.
They never supported his dreams.
He has so many business ideas, but the brothers felt it would be a risky venture.
At some point he wanted to launch a football Club, they kicked against the idea.
For too long people gave Peter a stereotype, the immature one among both twins and I think at a point his brothers bought into it, and stopped respecting him.
Jude could have bowed out in peace. He's a survivor, he would have created a successful group again. But he was caught up in the power tussle, now he's lost it all.
P square will be a group again, but Jude needs to stay far away from them.

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by NairalandCS(m): 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
Threebear:
Jude would shout at a president without fear and demand their debtors pay up whatever they're owed.
But like everything on earth, he got power drunk and started abusing his previlages.
He has so many business ideas, but the brothers felt it would be a risky venture.
At some point he wanted to launch a football Club, they kicked against the idea.
For too long people gave Peter a stereotype, the immature one among both twins and I think at a point his brothers bought into it, and stopped respecting him.
Jude could have bowed out in peace. He's a survivor, he would have created a successful group again. But he was caught up in the power tussle, now he's lost it all.

See as you analyse the matter like say you dey there live and direct when everything happen. undecided

400 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by princechurchill(m): 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
[quote author=Threebear post=62682386]He's stubborn, relentless and ambitious.
P square will be a group again, but Jude needs to stay far away from them. [/quote

See lie bikonu

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Threebear(m): 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
NairalandCS:

See as you analyse the matter like you dey there live and direct when everything happen. undecided
I know all three moderately well.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by joseo: 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
y can't they all just find a common place to settle out their differences........

....its not compulsory u do business together but family must stay together....

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by kay29000(m): 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
They can always come together for P Square tours/shows and maybe reunite for a P Square album in the future, but I think it is best they build their individual brands for now. Peter was getting a lot of disrespect, and no man likes that. So, he needs to do his solo thing and prove to the world and himself that he also has somerhing to offer.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by innobets(m): 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
the two elder brothers, as they no get money.. in davido's voice... they"Hide Their Face"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Nonnyflex(m): 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
They are already made 4 life me I just dey try hustle my statue... Order for your imo state statue while space last

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Dalyricz(m): 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
ok,i don hear.

baale too must hear this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by WackyJ1(m): 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
Two Elder brothers. shocked

That's deep!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Mtcheeeeeww people who use 'am' instead of I'm disgust me

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by boolet: 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Whatever
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by enemyofprogress: 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Which of his brothers be the horse?

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Felixalex(m): 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
It's well with dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Felixalex(m): 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Threebear:

Bros bros, e be like say u be one of the two elder brothers wey Jude say him get grin grin cheesy cheesy

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by carammel(f): 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
My friend Nafisa still wishes she never left Peter while he was still dancing around secschools in Jos.

7 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Freiburger(m): 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
Who cares? undecided
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Abbeysunday(m): 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Then where the Bleep are the other two imaginary elder brothers....They are all senseless the.Jude inclusive
Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Sexytemi(f): 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2017
Big fool, I just dislike him, you have to elder ones but supported one of the twins over the other, as an elder you're suppose to create peace and not cause havoc or take sides when there's problem among your younger siblings.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
People should leave this guy alone abeg! Peter and Paul are not kids! They're grown ups, at their age they should know their left and right. Nansense

9 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by OKorowanta: 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2017
They got it all wrong wen they allowed Peter go on personal endorsements.
The brand is P square not Peter alone.
He was raking in so much money without Paul.
Guess wen they tried stopping it was wen wahala buss.

10 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by chesterlee(m): 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
Psquare are the two elder brothers

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
Wow never knew you were part of the Okoye family
Threebear:

12 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by GuidoVanRossum: 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
People just condemn this dude as if they were there to see everything that led to the disagreement between the brothers. Well, what we elder brothers go through. I remember when my dad smashed my stereo on the wall because I was listening to music and didn't noticed my younger ones were fighting.

18 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by tossie101(f): 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2017
Lola is the problem.. but i laff when i read her comments on insta..
Seriously that lady is something else.
She does the dirty jobs in the room but comes out to the public to claim innocence.

"Its only a woman that will come between two brothers who have been living in peace and cause war"

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split by meccuno: 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2017
who cares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Laycon's Fans Scamper For The Naira Notes He Threw Into The Air / Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] / Mike Echetama Is Dead: Nollywood Actor & Lecturer In Alvan Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.