Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

''igbos Have No Culture,they Copied From Other Tribes''- Says A Zombie - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / ''igbos Have No Culture,they Copied From Other Tribes''- Says A Zombie (592 Views)

Do Igbos Suffer More Discrimination Than Other Tribes in Nigeria ? / 6 Reasons Why Other Tribes Always Respect Igbos / My Jamaican Friend Said Whites Are Lazy And Have No Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''igbos Have No Culture,they Copied From Other Tribes''- Says A Zombie by chukwudireal(m): 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
Although am not supposed to write about this but some times you need to let some fools know how foolish they are....i read the above caption from someone and my rhetorical questions are: which tribe did Igbos learn their culture from and what did they learn if at all its true?...from the west,the Niger Deltans or the North?....The same umu ndi nmuo are also quick to say igbo youths uses leg to wake their father up from sleep,,,i have been hearing that statement right from when i was still living in Lagoon which is now renamed Lagos and am surprised that its still being circulated in this computer age...well,Sir Albert Eistein have said before and i totally agree with him..he once said and i quote ''There are no vaccines for stupidity''...who knows if those that always take pride in saying whatever they like just to make the Igbos feel bad fall into what Sir Eistein is talking about....i rest my case

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

(watch) Lol!!! Face Off Between Masquerade And Lord Chosen Members / Is Igbo Language Gradually Going Into Extinction / Esan Marital Taboos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.