Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Messi - I Will Win The BALLON D'OR After My Fourth Euro Boot - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi - I Will Win The BALLON D'OR After My Fourth Euro Boot (1630 Views)

Mbappe Says Messi 'had To Win' Ballon D'or After World Cup Glory / Messi: I Would Accept Ronaldo's Dinner Invitation / Lionel Messi: "I Miss Having Ronaldo In La Liga" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi - I Will Win The BALLON D'OR After My Fourth Euro Boot by michaeltrendz(m): 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
he said he will win the ballon d'or ahead of c.ronaldo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6edb3sa80Q
Re: Messi - I Will Win The BALLON D'OR After My Fourth Euro Boot by Holluwaphlexy(m): 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
dreamer...........well it is open now since cr7 neva pick up for this season check below for your plumbing work
Re: Messi - I Will Win The BALLON D'OR After My Fourth Euro Boot by Nbote(m): 1:14am On Nov 25, 2017
Holluwaphlexy:
dreamer...........well it is open now since cr7 neva pick up for this season check below for your plumbing work

Some of U self... Hope U do know d Ballon D'or dis year has not being given. Cr7 only won FIFA best dis season becos Madrid won d Champs league and Portugal won d Euros. He didn't have an exceptional season on a personal level. In dat Madrid team of last season Isco and Kroos were d ones who carried d team. And dis season it is becoming obvious
Re: Messi - I Will Win The BALLON D'OR After My Fourth Euro Boot by enemmo(f): 7:20am On Nov 25, 2017
I miss the old days of soccer when we were genuinely surprised at the announcement of the balloon d or/ world best player winner.

I even remember one year when I almost cried because it didn't go to my darling Louis Figo.

Now its Messi - Ronaldo- Messi- Ronaldo , no suspense.

Can't wait for world cup, Hopefully someone else will emerge from there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi - I Will Win The BALLON D'OR After My Fourth Euro Boot by andrew444(m): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2017
enemmo:
I miss the old days of soccer when we were genuinely surprised at the announcement of the balloon d or/ world best player winner.

I even remember one year when I almost cried because it didn't go to my darling Louis Figo.

Now its Messi - Ronaldo- Messi- Ronaldo , no suspense.

Can't wait for world cup, Hopefully someone else will emerge from there.

You are quick to forget that the ballon d or does not emerge from there last 2 World Cup the 2010 ballon d or was given messi but iniesta won the World Cup,the 2014 was given to messi but Manuel won the World Cup,so forget about the World Cup and think the winner might get the balon d or,unless messi and ronaldo have a very bad season or maybe team like Psg fail to win the champions league,because neymar is there
Re: Messi - I Will Win The BALLON D'OR After My Fourth Euro Boot by enemmo(f): 8:24am On Nov 25, 2017
andrew444:

You are quick to forget that the ballon d or does not emerge from there last 2 World Cup the 2010 ballon d or was given messi but iniesta won the World Cup,the 2014 was given to messi but Manuel won the World Cup,so forget about the World Cup and think the winner might get the balon d or,unless messi and ronaldo have a very bad season or maybe team like Psg fail to win the champions league,because neymar is there

I remember.

I'm just hoping that someone else will perform well at the world cup or even win and also have a stellar performance with his club.
Neymar, Suarez etc

Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Messi - I Will Win The BALLON D'OR After My Fourth Euro Boot by andrew444(m): 8:51am On Nov 25, 2017
enemmo:

I remember.

I'm just hoping that someone else will perform well at the world cup or even win and also have a stellar performance with his club.
Neymar, Suarez etc

Fingers crossed.

Yeah that's true

Re: Messi - I Will Win The BALLON D'OR After My Fourth Euro Boot by chidi4eze(m): 2:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
Nbote:

Some of U self... Hope U do know d Ballon D'or dis year has not being given. Cr7 only won FIFA best dis season becos Madrid won d Champs league and Portugal won d Euros. He didn't have an exceptional season on a personal level. In dat Madrid team of last season Isco and Kroos were d ones who carried d team. And dis season it is becoming obvious
please be sincere to yourself
Ronaldo was better than Messi throughout last season
If he wasn't he won't score two hat tricks in the knockout rounds of the champion league and two goals in the final or he won't even score a hat trick against athletico Madrid.. we forget things too quick..
Messi that didn't play anything in the champions league...
Re: Messi - I Will Win The BALLON D'OR After My Fourth Euro Boot by Nbote(m): 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
chidi4eze:
please be sincere to yourself
Ronaldo was better than Messi throughout last season
If he wasn't he won't score two hat tricks in the knockout rounds of the champion league and two goals in the final or he won't even score a hat trick against athletico Madrid.. we forget things too quick..
Messi that didn't play anything in the champions league...

No need arguing with a Ronaldo fan.. Lemme ask u where was Ronaldo before those 2 hattricks?? I understand U are simply being a Ronaldo fan but every Ronaldo fan knows he wasn't exceptional last season. U claim messi didn't play anything I'm d champions league but yet he ended with one goal less dan Ronaldo even though Barca went out earlier... He still finished as d highest goal scorer in all European leagues apart from his assists and man of d match performances.. Anyway U can believe what u want... D saw way dis season Ronaldo has been missing in action but wen he scores in one or 2 matches now U all suddenly realise he's exceptional even though he contributes nothing else to d team wen he's not scoring
Re: Messi - I Will Win The BALLON D'OR After My Fourth Euro Boot by chidi4eze(m): 12:15am On Nov 26, 2017
Nbote:

No need arguing with a Ronaldo fan.. Lemme ask u where was Ronaldo before those 2 hattricks?? I understand U are simply being a Ronaldo fan but every Ronaldo fan knows he wasn't exceptional last season. U claim messi didn't play anything I'm d champions league but yet he ended with one goal less dan Ronaldo even though Barca went out earlier... He still finished as d highest goal scorer in all European leagues apart from his assists and man of d match performances.. Anyway U can believe what u want... D saw way dis season Ronaldo has been missing in action but wen he scores in one or 2 matches now U all suddenly realise he's exceptional even though he contributes nothing else to d team wen he's not scoring
let's see who the award will goto
When Ronaldo was scoring goals without trophies you wanted trophies
Now you want goal again
Well let's see who wins it

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Pic Of Man City Boss And Man United Boss / Messi's Next Target: Equalling The 643 Goals Pele Scored For Santos / Bournemouth Midfielder Billing: Iwobi Asked Me To Play For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.