Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,006 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

APPLY NOW: Be Self Employed, Are You An Ex-corp Member? Do You Have A Busine - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / APPLY NOW: Be Self Employed, Are You An Ex-corp Member? Do You Have A Busine (1045 Views)

5 Things That Can Make You Self-employed In Nigeria / How I Resigned From My #55,000 Job To Become Self Employed / 101 Ways To Be Self-employed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APPLY NOW: Be Self Employed, Are You An Ex-corp Member? Do You Have A Busine by thimmandyy: 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) just launched the Youth Innovative Entrepreneurship Development Programme (YIEDP) in furtherance of its intervention in the real sector of the economy and job creation effort.

CBN Fund(N100000-N3,000000) CBN Governor Mr. Godwin Emefiele disclosed in a statement released, Performing the official launch at the International Training Institute, Maitama, Abuja, on Tuesday, the Governor, Mr. Godwin Emefiele, said the programme was aimed at harnessing the teeming youth population in the country to propel that demography to the much-needed economic recovery.

Emefiele, who decried the alarming figures coming from the Nigerian Bureau of Statistics (NBS), which put the number of Nigerian youths in the labour market at 36.3 million, representing 48 percent of the entire labour force, said the situation could not be allowed to degenerate further, given the bright ideas and big dreams of the youth.
read more

(1) (Reply)

Tefl / Tesol Certification Course Offered In Ittilagos / My Unforgettable Experience At Warri Passport Office / My Life Story And How I Got It Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.