Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Need A Budget Smartphone Of High Spec, Check Dis - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need A Budget Smartphone Of High Spec, Check Dis (885 Views)

Buy Smartphone Of Your Choice With Easybuy And Pay Later - All You Need To Know / Jumia Treasure Hunt Has Been Exposed Wit Proof Check Dis Out / 9mobile Sucks In D Aspect Of Data Buh Check Dis Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Budget Smartphone Of High Spec, Check Dis by iconabblog(m): 8:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
Here is another budget large screen smartphone with large RAM and a nice design concept; a solid metal body with exquisitely proceed curved lines and corners. The material used in making the body is aluminum alloy which is a good designing material that most smartphone producers adopts. It is equipped with a dual rear and dual front cameras of 13mp+2.0mp (both) and it has a rear fingerprint sensor which is pretty fast according to a user review plus it running on Android™ 7.

Key Features
Brand – UHANS
Model – Max 2
Alternative Names – Max 2 4G Phablet
Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
CPU – Octa-Core 4x 1.5 GHz ARM Cortex-A53+ 4x 1.0 GHz ARM Cortex-A53
Chipset – MediaTek MT6750T
GPU – ARM Mali-T860 MP2, 520 MHz
Camera – 13 Megapixels + 2 Megapixels with Single-LED and AF Dual Rear Camera | 13 Megapixel + 2 Megapixels Dual Front Camera.. full technical specs

Re: Need A Budget Smartphone Of High Spec, Check Dis by gabe: 8:31am On Nov 25, 2017
How much?
Re: Need A Budget Smartphone Of High Spec, Check Dis by Jaculze(m): 9:44am On Nov 25, 2017
I'll just jejely buy a brand I'm familiar with and won't make me dump the phone incase it gets spoilt. Tecno devices rocks for me.
Re: Need A Budget Smartphone Of High Spec, Check Dis by iconabblog(m): 10:15am On Nov 25, 2017
U have a point bro, but I have gotten so many China smartphone better than tecno but the only problem is "the wait"
wen you order for a particular part, and there are now many online stores to get their parts
Jaculze:
I'll just jejely buy a brand I'm familiar with and won't make me dump the phone incase it gets spoilt. Tecno devices rocks for me.
Re: Need A Budget Smartphone Of High Spec, Check Dis by iconabblog(m): 10:17am On Nov 25, 2017
gabe:
How much?
Re: Need A Budget Smartphone Of High Spec, Check Dis by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
iconabblog:
That amount should get me a new Camon CX nah
Re: Need A Budget Smartphone Of High Spec, Check Dis by iconabblog(m): 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
Yea it should..all na choice sha, and there is a huge differences BTW dem
Abiodunspectre:

That amount should get me a new Camon CX nah
Re: Need A Budget Smartphone Of High Spec, Check Dis by Godwin978(m): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
iconabblog:
52 nna you call cheap?
Re: Need A Budget Smartphone Of High Spec, Check Dis by iconabblog(m): 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
How much do u expect dem to sell it oooo, 30k for a 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM phone..make dem no gain @all, u know how much dem dey sell Mi Mix??
Godwin978:
52 nna you call cheap?
Re: Need A Budget Smartphone Of High Spec, Check Dis by MarkWayne89: 11:25am On Nov 27, 2017
Never seen this before.

Comparing to other flagships, how does it behave?

have you used it?

(1) (Reply)

Need To Unlock Iphone 7,advice And Help Anyone??? / May 14, 2018 70 Weeks Prophecy Of Daniel | Is Something BIG About To Happen? / Nokia 2.1, 3.1 And 5.1 Specifications And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.