Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Rules Of Federal Road Safety Corps - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rules Of Federal Road Safety Corps (438 Views)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) / Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano / FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rules Of Federal Road Safety Corps by davle1: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2017
I was travelling and sitting on the front seat of a commercial bus when a FRSC officer stopped us and notice disparity in the Manifest.

He ask one of his guys to enter the front sit to drive us to station. I told him I can not sit at the back, so his boy should move to the back.

He then told me its 'their rule' for him to sit in the front.

Please is anybody aware of such a rule??
Re: Rules Of Federal Road Safety Corps by iamozipatrick(m): 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Man Cuts Off Cousin’s Manhood Over Missing N3,500 / 5 Nollywood Alaba Pirates Have Been Arrested / Teen Victim Bites Off Rapist’s Manhood During Forced Sexual Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.