Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,204 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:30 PM

Join The Andela Learning Community; Powered By Microsoft - Programming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Join The Andela Learning Community; Powered By Microsoft (14087 Views)

So What Happened To Andela In Nigeria? / Java Developers Learning Community Abuja / Andela Learning Community (powered By Microsoft) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join The Andela Learning Community; Powered By Microsoft by yomifowe(m): 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2018
proserphina:
Its for andela fellowship

Thanks bro. I really won't want to miss this opportunity. Pls I need advice on how to effectively prepare for this. I'll appreciate every constructive input. Thank you.
Re: Join The Andela Learning Community; Powered By Microsoft by wane01(m): 9:40am On Jan 17, 2018
yomifowe:
Hello everyone, just got this mail. Does anyone know what this means?

Please will the program be online or i would need to go to the hub
Re: Join The Andela Learning Community; Powered By Microsoft by amulet: 10:32am On Jan 17, 2018
finished the getting started course ie course 1 out of the 13 courses but it didn't reflect on my progress bar ......this is for the front end development.
Re: Join The Andela Learning Community; Powered By Microsoft by Chigojude: 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
amulet:
finished the getting started course ie course 1 out of the 13 courses but it didn't reflect on my progress bar ......this is for the front end development.
it takes about 24hours to reflect. be patient
Re: Join The Andela Learning Community; Powered By Microsoft by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
Is anyone here making use of the edx app!?
How come i don't have a progress bar.. ....I'm lost!?
Re: Join The Andela Learning Community; Powered By Microsoft by abdeiz(m): 8:39am On Feb 06, 2018
hello guys, what happens when you do not get a passing grade on the front end web development course. i did not get a passing grade unfortunately and i am left confused because i dont know if it means my run in the program is ended or i still have a chance. i still get daily emails telling me to submit my progress report. i cannot move foward to the next course in the program because i didnt get a passing grade, is it supposed to be so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Make a DESKTOP Executable Software Using PHP,MYSQL,SQLITE / Creating A Group Chat With Html/javascript/php/mysql For Beginners / The 3 Types Of Developers You Will Find In Africa. Which 1 Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.