Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Sure Bets And How Geomancy Works On Predicting A Match5 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sure Bets And How Geomancy Works On Predicting A Match5 (6725 Views)

Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck / THE PUNTERS ZONE (home For Sure Bets Daily) / Very Sure Bets (98% Success Rate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sure Bets And How Geomancy Works On Predicting A Match5 by hammadng(m): 5:12am On Nov 25, 2017
In reality there is nothing like a sure bet, most of those who claim to have a sure bet have failed in many occasions. Using geomancy to give an accurate predictions about the possible outcome of a football match is the most closest way of getting results and there by getting a sure bet of about 90% accuracy. 

One good thing about geomancy when a match is predicted and the result was to favour team A. Then the results can never go the other way round by putting team A in the losing side. The worst result that may likely happen is a draw. Geomancy does not pay regards to team form or performance. It only give predictions base on the chart cast and to be candid we have gotten 80-90% accuracy. 

DRAW MATCH 
With geomancy we do not give a straight draw in our predictions, the reason been that when the geomantic figures are aligned in the same fashion of having equal number of favourable figures. We only look at the ratio of the favourable figures to the unfavorable ones to determine if there will be a goal score or not and there by giving a prediction.

For example Friday 24th November matches between West Ham Vs Leicester City and Hannover Vs Stuttgart all gave us the same out come of having equal favourable figures. So I decided to give a prediction to my subscribers. The picture below is for West Ham Vs Leicester City.

What are you waiting for join the winning team today and smile to the bank. 

https://africangeomancer./2019/12/02/mid-week-tips/

Re: Sure Bets And How Geomancy Works On Predicting A Match5 by ghanaman5050: 6:05am On Nov 25, 2017
I don't trust you sir . Drop your game here
Re: Sure Bets And How Geomancy Works On Predicting A Match5 by hammadng(m): 7:52am On Nov 25, 2017
ghanaman5050:
I don't trust you sir . Drop your game here

The match between FK tosno youth Vs Arsenal Tula youth will end in favour of Tosno youth and tosno youth to score first half goal.
HT/FT 1/1 the match is to start by 8am.

1 Like

Re: Sure Bets And How Geomancy Works On Predicting A Match5 by GENT95(m): 8:15am On Nov 25, 2017
Kk
Re: Sure Bets And How Geomancy Works On Predicting A Match5 by GENT95(m): 9:05am On Nov 25, 2017
Nice one bro, pls how can I contact you?
Re: Sure Bets And How Geomancy Works On Predicting A Match5 by hammadng(m): 9:09am On Nov 25, 2017
GENT95:
Nice one bro, pls how can I contact you?

Go to my blog at https://surebettipsguru.
Whatsapp number +2347056015296
Email � africangeomancer@gmail.com
Re: Sure Bets And How Geomancy Works On Predicting A Match5 by hammadng(m): 10:03am On Nov 25, 2017
If you play the game I posted awhile ago you have you cash assured. The game has ended. And it ended 2-0 in favour of the home team. They got their goals in the first half as I predicted. So if you go for a straight win or HT/FT 1/1 you have your cash.

Re: Sure Bets And How Geomancy Works On Predicting A Match5 by ghanaman5050: 10:10am On Nov 25, 2017
Nairalanders, please don't Subscribe for any VIP. If the guy can give 4 days more that is fine . Nothing special in this morning game . Tell him to do it again.
Re: Sure Bets And How Geomancy Works On Predicting A Match5 by hammadng(m): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2017
Do what again, you asked that I should proof my self by dropping a prediction, I did and got my prediction very accurately. And now you saying I should drop again. Mr man I'm not a football expert but a Geomancy expert, my expertise is not only on predicting a football match but also life readings.

1 Like

Re: Sure Bets And How Geomancy Works On Predicting A Match5 by oshio123(m): 11:08am On Nov 25, 2017
post ur game free, no body buy game, and nothing like fixed match.

1 Like

Re: Sure Bets And How Geomancy Works On Predicting A Match5 by hammadng(m): 11:12am On Nov 25, 2017
oshio123:
post ur game free, no body buy game, and nothing like fixed match.

If you go through my blog you will notice that I categorically stated it there that there is no fixed matches. I only give predictions according to the geomantic chart.
Re: Sure Bets And How Geomancy Works On Predicting A Match5 by ghanaman5050: 11:13am On Nov 25, 2017
hammadng:
Do what again, you asked that I should proof my self by dropping a prediction, I did and got my prediction very accurately. And now you saying I should drop again. Mr man I'm not a football expert but a Geomancy expert, my expertise is not only on predicting a football match but also life readings.
I just want to help you to have more client . I understand nairalander good . They need good proof. If you can post 4 more and win 4 you will have more client. Click like if you will join VIP if this guy win 4 out of 5 with minimum odds of 3 .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sure Bets And How Geomancy Works On Predicting A Match5 by hammadng(m): 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
This was a game I gave some people free this morning all results went through only one team had a draw instead of winning. Like I said before if I give a team to win the worst result for that team will be a draw.

Re: Sure Bets And How Geomancy Works On Predicting A Match5 by gabazin080(m): 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
ghanaman5050:

I just want to help you to have more client . I understand nairalander good . They need good proof. If you can post 4 more and win 4 you will have more client. Click like if you will join VIP if this guy win 4 out of 5 with minimum odds of 3 .
why are u always everywhere on the sports section.

no punter is good . if they drop free prediction u will still be asking others not to join.
what do u stand to gain from all this
Re: Sure Bets And How Geomancy Works On Predicting A Match5 by hammadng(m): 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
ghanaman5050:

OK here is for Liverpool Vs Chelsea. Liverpool to win and to also have the first goal of the match. By 8pm you will all come to me as the king of geomancy bet predictions

1 Like

Re: Sure Bets And How Geomancy Works On Predicting A Match5 by hammadng(m): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
gabazin080:

no punter is good . if they drop free prediction u will still be asking others not to join.

Leave him I have dropped another prediction.
Re: Sure Bets And How Geomancy Works On Predicting A Match5 by ghanaman5050: 1:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
hammadng:

OK here is for Liverpool Vs Chelsea. Liverpool to win and to also have the first goal of the match. By 8pm you will all come to me as the king of geomancy bet predictions
Ok . I'm here
Re: Sure Bets And How Geomancy Works On Predicting A Match5 by ghanaman5050: 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
hammadng:

Ok good. I'm here

1 Like

Re: Sure Bets And How Geomancy Works On Predicting A Match5 by ghanaman5050: 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
gabazin080:

I just need a good proof. Win 4 out of 5 with over 3 odds . I will be the first person to join the vip after the 4 win
Re: Sure Bets And How Geomancy Works On Predicting A Match5 by GENT95(m): 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
Liverpool to win? Bro y nah,i don't think this perdition is coming true not when Chelsea is involve
Re: Sure Bets And How Geomancy Works On Predicting A Match5 by Brownhypo: 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
cool
Re: Sure Bets And How Geomancy Works On Predicting A Match5 by ghanaman5050: 2:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
If you like post FC Kano Pillar to win Chealse ,I don't have problem with that . I guess you know better
Re: Sure Bets And How Geomancy Works On Predicting A Match5 by uthlaw: 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2017
my WhatsApp number let talk
Re: Sure Bets And How Geomancy Works On Predicting A Match5 by MY20thBILLION: 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
I dont know why,but I think this geomancy guy or whatever the name is.knows what he is saying...His accuracy level is high.

Here are my predictions ...Liverpool 3 - 2. Chelsea. Levante 1 - 0 Atletico Madrid. Real madrid 5 - 1 Malaga. Monchenglabach 1 - 1 Bayern Munich.

Disclaimer: These are no fixed matches and are in no way connected to the Op..there are games i carefully analyzed...You can thank me later.Good luck
Re: Sure Bets And How Geomancy Works On Predicting A Match5 by hammadng(m): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
uthlaw:
my WhatsApp number let talk

Whatsapp number +2347056015296
Email � africangeomancer@gmail.com
Re: Sure Bets And How Geomancy Works On Predicting A Match5 by EPAINYOU: 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
hammadng:

Leave him I have dropped another prediction.

He is right bro. Your first two winning game will look like you're just lucky here. It has happened before. There is a guy that have shared13 games with 2 loses. The games he won now speaks for him without stress.

1 Like

Re: Sure Bets And How Geomancy Works On Predicting A Match5 by ghanaman5050: 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
Red . You don't understand the business
Re: Sure Bets And How Geomancy Works On Predicting A Match5 by GENT95(m): 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
hammadng:

ghanaman5050:
Ghanaman I seems u don't understand the perdition,liverpool first goal and they can't lose the match
Re: Sure Bets And How Geomancy Works On Predicting A Match5 by hammadng(m): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
ghanaman5050:

When you read my first post here you will Understand my predictions. I told you that if I give a team a win the worst result will be a draw for that team.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

8GB: Sport Too Can Have It / Meet Chinyelu Asher Who Leads Jamaican Female National Team / Childhood Pictures Of Cr7, Messi, Rooney, Ronaldinho, Lampard And Many More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.