Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Which Course Can I Study With My Waec Result In Nigeria Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Course Can I Study With My Waec Result In Nigeria Universities (4269 Views)

Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Course Can I Study With My Waec Result In Nigeria Universities by fizzybaba22(m): 9:05am On Nov 25, 2017
Which course can I study with my Waec result in Nigeria universities
Commerce A1
Economics B3
Government B3
Islamic Studies C6
Literature in English D7
English Language B3
Yoruba D7
Mathematics B3
Food and Nutrition F9

Re: Which Course Can I Study With My Waec Result In Nigeria Universities by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:18am On Nov 25, 2017
u are good to go in all commercial courses, social sciences.
political science Economics philosophy. and many moreangry
Re: Which Course Can I Study With My Waec Result In Nigeria Universities by Olabodedennis(m): 9:19am On Nov 25, 2017
social sciences courses such as Economics, sociology,psychology etc
Re: Which Course Can I Study With My Waec Result In Nigeria Universities by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 25, 2017
Tell your friend she can study Business Admin or Economics to no regrets

That's if you really know the owner of the result, because I know it's definitely not yours
Re: Which Course Can I Study With My Waec Result In Nigeria Universities by NwaAmaikpe: 9:33am On Nov 25, 2017
shocked

B3 in English
D7 in Literature in English.

You can study a useless course like Linguistics.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Course Can I Study With My Waec Result In Nigeria Universities by UbanmeUdie: 9:37am On Nov 25, 2017
shocked

With that result you can study any of the following courses in the University;

Economics and Statistics
Banking and Finance
Accounting
Business Administration
Public Administration
International Studies and Diplomacy
Psychology
Social works

Others include;

Sociology and Anthropology
Philosophy
English
Linguistics
Religion and Islamic Studies

Cheers!
Re: Which Course Can I Study With My Waec Result In Nigeria Universities by buffalowings: 9:40am On Nov 25, 2017
You better sit up and write another one

Common wayec you dey get D7

This result doesn't make sense
If you could have B3 in English language
I cannot reconcile you havin D7 in Lit
Something is fishy here

Islamic studies C6? Better enrol in your quaranic school, you should do better
You even failed yoruba

D7 IS FAILURE IN MY BOOK angry angry angry angry angry angry

Op blot out the name print out the result send it to me
And I will use it for shotput

1 Like

Re: Which Course Can I Study With My Waec Result In Nigeria Universities by makydebbie(f): 9:57am On Nov 25, 2017
In Ghana, you'll just register for Nov/Dec. No federal school will accept this result. Just the privates. Even some privates get taste.
Re: Which Course Can I Study With My Waec Result In Nigeria Universities by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 25, 2017
It's a good result, you try hopefully your Neco will be better makydebbie oya show us your own result
Re: Which Course Can I Study With My Waec Result In Nigeria Universities by makydebbie(f): 10:09am On Nov 25, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
It's a good result, you try hopefully your Neco will be better Makydeb oya show us your own result
Trust me, I slayed waec. kiss
Re: Which Course Can I Study With My Waec Result In Nigeria Universities by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 25, 2017
Stories that touch, I don't believe you, just like every parent came first in their class, who came second undecided
makydebbie:
Trust me, I slayed waec. kiss
Re: Which Course Can I Study With My Waec Result In Nigeria Universities by makydebbie(f): 10:16am On Nov 25, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Stories that touch, I don't believe you, just like every parent came first in their class, who came second undecided
Lool, if you say so.
Re: Which Course Can I Study With My Waec Result In Nigeria Universities by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 25, 2017
how can you not know what you wanna do, we are to tell you what course you are to do nawa o.

what interests you, what do you like doing, what do you see yourself doing in the future, let's start from there

(1) (Reply)

A University In Scotland Graduating Class Happen To Be Nigerians All Through / Unijos Registration In Progresss But Hostel Reservation Is / Buhari Must See This School.....located Within Radius Of 20km From The Villa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.