Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,308 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

First Wife Of Bilyaminu Bello, Amina Reveals Why She Divorced Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Wife Of Bilyaminu Bello, Amina Reveals Why She Divorced Him (1815 Views)

Austin Okpe Remarries To Elizabeth After Ojy Okpe Divorced Him (photos) / Hadiza Gabon Beats Amina Amal Over Lesbianism Accusation. Photos / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Wife Of Bilyaminu Bello, Amina Reveals Why She Divorced Him by topskylinker(m): 9:29am On Nov 25, 2017
Amina Bala Shagari, the estranged wife of Bilyaminu Bello, who was stabbed to death by his wife, Maryam Sanda, during the week has spoken out.
Bello Bilyamin Muhammed Bello, son of a former PDP chairman, Haliru Bello, was earlier in the week, allegedly stabbed to the death by his wife, Maryam Sanda.
Maryam is the daughter of embattled former Aso Savings boss, Hajia Maimuna Aliyu.
Amina is speaking for the first since sine the death of her ex-husband who was supposed to be celebrating his birthday today.
While wishing him a post-humous happy birthday on Facebook, Amina revealed she left Bello so that his jealous wife will have peace.
She wrote, “I will love you always. You would have been 36 today. May Allah rest your beautiful soul as people continue to say your name every day you were the kind of person to leave that kind of impact in your wake and slumber.
“I’m sorry we drifted apart. I wanted you to have peace and was so proud of myself for letting her have you to herself.
It wouldn’t even come close to being enough, my darling friend. In different points of my life you were everything.
“A brother who pulled my scarf when I did wrong, a friend who knew me best and we decided to get married out of pure friendship; how strong was that bond.

continue reading :
http://topskylinkers..co.ke/2017/11/first-wife-of-bilyaminu-bello-amina_66.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Davido Baby Mama And Friend Shows Off Their Thighs At Makeup / Toyin Lawani Shares Throwback Photo With Rob Kardashian, Tpain, Keri Hilson,more / Revealed! Reason Behind The Death Of The Popular Actress Aisha Abimbola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.