Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Super Hot Nollywood Actress, Aisha Mohammed Bags An International Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Super Hot Nollywood Actress, Aisha Mohammed Bags An International Award (458 Views)

Bobrisky Bags An Endorsement With Payporte / Rechael Okonkwo Bags An Endorsement With Dano Milk / Williams Uchemba Bags An Endorsement Deal With Pennek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Hot Nollywood Actress, Aisha Mohammed Bags An International Award by nuellaaa: 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
Super Hot Nollywood Actress, Aisha Mohammed Bags An International Award http://olorisupergal.com/2017/11/25/super-hot-nollywood-actress-aisha-mohammed-bags-international-award/#sthash.tntFgbkB.uxfs

The event which had Ooni of Ile – Ife and other dignitaries in attendance was held at Alex Theatre, Glendale, California USA, on the 18th of November, 2017.

Aisha won the award for her outstanding role in the movie, “My Name is Kadi” A movie which treats corruption and a need for parents to nurture their children’s talents from an early age” “and help them contribute to the society positively.

Aisha has also featured in quite a number of movies namely ” As crazy as it gets, “No more love”, “School pool party”, “The wedding”, “Filth”, “Just the two of us”, “My Name is Kadi ” et

We say congratulations to Aisha. Her dedication, enthusiasm and insight are really inspiring. Here’s to wish you many years of greater achievements!

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Reveals How People Close To Her Disappointed Her During Pregnancy / I Have Never Used Juju – Mr. Hyenana / Lady Wears “I Am A Thief” Tag For Stealing Wines At A Shopping Mall. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.