Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Three Main Reason Why We Have Ghost Readers On Nairaland. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Three Main Reason Why We Have Ghost Readers On Nairaland. (449 Views)

Overloaded Small Vehicle Heading To Benue From Onitsha Main Market / The Main Reason You Must Listen To Ashiwaves Radio Station If You Are In Benue / 7 Reason Why You Must Be Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Main Reason Why We Have Ghost Readers On Nairaland. by Gtoosmooth(m): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
Over my periods of membership on nairaland and up till now, I have come to realize that so many people have most times chosen to be a spectator on any posted piece instead of commenting not because the post doesn't deserve a reply but rather due to some personal reasons best known to them and a mystery to others. However I present to you three solid reasons why nairalanders would prefer to be a ghost reader instead of saying something...

1=reading/viewing just for the fun; many nairalanders fall under this category, and that is the same category where I belong. You aren't commenting not because you don't have what to say or know what to say, but because you only enjoy how the various people with diversified characters attack one another on a posted piece. Furthermore, people who belong to this category see nairaland post viewing or reading as just a comic relief as it makes them laugh uncontrollably on reading replies. However, they only reply when they see any good reason to do that...

2= No idea: people who fall under this category don't reply post not because they don't want to, but rather because they don't have any idea about what to say on a post, so they decide to spectate..

3= waiting for the best reason to attack another commenter. People that fall under this category are quite on a thread not because they like to be the ghost reader, but because they just want to attack someone, they scroll through all the comment looking for the best person to attack with theere comment, but leaves the thread for another when they can't find one.. This type of readers are the trouble maker, they want you to make mistakes with your use of grammar or just little mistake, then they attack you like an hungry lion....

Though there maybe other reasons for ghost readers on nairaland, but there are my three reasons, you could add yours too if you can think of any, have a good day...
Re: Three Main Reason Why We Have Ghost Readers On Nairaland. by ColdSun: 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
I fall under 1 and 2...who cares?

(1) (Reply)

Four Of The Most Important Graphics Softwares In The Planet / UNIZIK Management Dismisses Trending News About VC As Distorted Information / Big Brother Naija 2018 Auditions Begin, Winner To Get N45m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.