Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,012 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Someone Hacked Into My Sister's Facebook Acc : Help! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Someone Hacked Into My Sister's Facebook Acc : Help! (1790 Views)

Someone Hacked Into My Nairaland Acct / My Sister Lost Her Purse And A Sincere Nigerian Picked And Returned It (photos) / See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Hacked Into My Sister's Facebook Acc : Help! by Georgematics(m): 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hello everyone, let me put this straight. Someone hacked into my younger Sisters Facebook account and had been demanding money & airtime from all her contacts.

We tried to change the password but the harker had already changed her profile details like phone number & password.

Please how can we resolve it?
Re: Someone Hacked Into My Sister's Facebook Acc : Help! by madridguy(m): 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
Report the account for closure.

Georgematics:
Hello everyone, let me put this straight. Someone hacked into my younger Sisters Facebook account and had been demanding money & airtime from all her contacts.

We tried to change the password but the harker had already changed her profile details like phone number & password.

Please how can we resolve it?
Re: Someone Hacked Into My Sister's Facebook Acc : Help! by Georgematics(m): 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
madridguy:
Report the account for closure.

Pls, how do we do that?
Re: Someone Hacked Into My Sister's Facebook Acc : Help! by madridguy(m): 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
Just tell one of the recipient of the fraud message to report the account. It is there on the facebook, upper side of the page.

Georgematics:

Pls, how do we do that?
Re: Someone Hacked Into My Sister's Facebook Acc : Help! by Georgematics(m): 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
madridguy:
Just tell one of the recipient of the fraud message to report the account. It is there on the facebook, upper side of the page.

Alright, thank you so much.
Re: Someone Hacked Into My Sister's Facebook Acc : Help! by madridguy(m): 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
You welcome.

Georgematics:

Alright, thank you so much.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Bbnaija 2018 Housemate Iwuchukwu Mariann Aka Ahneeka |biography & History / How To Check Your JAMB 2018 Result With Your Devices / Bagging Full Scholarships Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.