Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:29 PM

Professional Cover Letter And CV Design - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Professional Cover Letter And CV Design (847 Views)

What Is The Difference Between a Cover Letter And an Application Letter? / Fresh Graduate Cover Letter Examples And Templates / Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Cover Letter And CV Design by myrrtle(m): 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
careersome - Do you need assistance writing your CV? Or are you looking for a third party to read your CV and pick out shortcomings? We can create a powerful and compelling CV for you that will capture the interest of employers and get you interviews.

if interested, follow the link for more information
http://careersome.com/site/consultations
Re: Professional Cover Letter And CV Design by chrisbaxtian(m): 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
myrrtle:
careersome - Do you need assistance writing your CV? Or are you looking for a third party to read your CV and pick out shortcomings? We can create a powerful and compelling CV for you that will capture the interest of employers and get you interviews.

if interested, follow the link for more information
http://careersome.com/site/consultations

I can only imagine the mind boggling sum money you will charge for this service! CV anyone can write undecided

2 Likes

Re: Professional Cover Letter And CV Design by gonkin(m): 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
These days some people get jobs before creating a cv. I know how many times i have tailored my cv. Na slot be the koko.
Re: Professional Cover Letter And CV Design by myrrtle(m): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
chrisbaxtian:

I can only imagine the mind boggling sum money you will charge for this service! CV anyone can write undecided
please the service is for those who need assistance and not for you, who can perfectly do it yourself. thank you

1 Like

Re: Professional Cover Letter And CV Design by chrisbaxtian(m): 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
myrrtle:

please the service is for those who need assistance and not for you, who can perfectly do it yourself. thank you

lipsrsealed
Re: Professional Cover Letter And CV Design by myrrtle(m): 8:04am On Nov 27, 2017
Re: Professional Cover Letter And CV Design by chrisbaxtian(m): 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
myrrtle:
good

yimu

3 Likes

Re: Professional Cover Letter And CV Design by myrrtle(m): 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Who Got This Message / Jobs @ Heirs Holdings / Job Vacancies!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.