Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" (43690 Views)

Isaac Oyedepo: We Are Not Photocopies Of Our Parents’ Calling / Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" / Oyedepo: "We Have Been Flying Jet Before You Went To School, Don't Be Jealous" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
Majority don't know the true value of these things because they unfortunately (no offense) grew up in a society where a lot of things are below standard hence the criticism rendered when they encounter what is up to standard. This mentality doesn't just cover the educational sector, even the business sector, importers bring in products below standard mainly because that's what the majority approves of and are willing to buy e.g Tec**o.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" by talk2percy(m): 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
Taaaaaaaaa, Can u imagine the kind of lie a whole god of man is blowing U have never made profit, then the school should have closed down since now. Lai Mohammed snr
Re: Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" by Sociologie(m): 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2017
emorse:

Yeepaa! Who is this your lecturer?
The guy na fool grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" by ngwababe(f): 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
emorse:

A very shallow comment.

A very shallow quote
Re: Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" by Youpele52: 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
Where we are today, Harvard was not there 100 years after it took off. I studied the world class universities in depth. So, we are closest to it. The two Nobel Laureates that came signed up as visiting professors at Covenant University, we have about five of them in different areas.

His faith attracted me to him. Can’t help but brag in faith and work towards my dreams as if I’m the god I see.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" by koolaid87: 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
Statsocial:

Of course opposite spirits naturally repel. Since you are son of hell I would be doubtful of any Pastor you aren't against.
By the way It is the legions of demons living inside of you that are pompous.

Shut your mouth didinrin. Have you ever seen a demon. Check inside your so called men of God, there you go!

So if the govt can't accept their responsibilities, the next thing is ignoring them and building your private institution? Nice!
Politicians are not sending their kids to govt insititution.. it's the poor masses that do. So for you to ignore the government's failures means you're backing out on the masses( folks who paid tithes to get you here)

Christianity is showing love for the less privilege. This just crowned every doubts that these pastors are nothing but capitalist clowns.

They never care one bit for the masses. Look at the tone of how he said those who couldn't afford private schools should check into government schools.

How about the book of Acts 2 vs 44,n 45. You eat bible everyday but you and your fellow con men would never preach on this.

If white missionaries built schools that he himself was once a beneficiary, how much more a Black supposed pastor doing something for his people.

One advice for you Oyedepo, instead of private jets, buy a space ship, cos revolution is imminent.

Stupid sheep always defending their slave master. Shior!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" by uniquebright: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Nigeria makes these fools pompous. Amazing.
u called a man of God fool. I wish u kn d consequences. God forgive u
Re: Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" by abrahenre20: 10:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
Oyedukpoh shut up, u r a christain illitrate.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" by EKPETI(m): 10:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
I love this interview Papa granted. My people, Education is expensive that is why a sane society don't leave in the hands of the capitalist. The truth must be told no public university or polytechnic in Nigeria is average let alone standard.

The fee of CU is worth it compare to the services they render. 24/7 water, electricity, quality lecturers earning well, research at ur disposal, infrastructures, well equiped library, good hostels, above all discipline at its peak. There is nothing u are looking for in schools abroad that is not in CU. I know u cant compare schooling abroad and CU fees.

Bishop Oyedepo said the church has not taken anything from the school since inception and I believed him.

I pray God bless us all to send our children to good schools to get quality education not what we have in our public schools in Nigeria. Do u knw that PMB removed food subsidy in the tertiary institutions in d 80s during military regime? Do u knw what it takes a private inst. to have 24/7 electricity for 18years alone? No institution in Nigeria can say that except CU. I knw u will say is it possible. Here this, my children will attend CU. I love it.

God will continue to empower Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo.

NB: Education is costly.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" by Nickymichy(m): 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
I wonder y pple would just b saying nonsense... One of my frnd got admission in one yeye sch 4 London to run his masters... ds guy came back wix a wonderful results, i was expecting him to beat all of us dat are still undergraduate him in 9ja... But mehn! I received a shocker.. My point is ds... CU is a wonderful sch... Better dan d so called gud schs arnd d world...its an insult to compare CU wix Any sch in 9ja...as 4 d sch fees.. Check all ds foreign sch... U wil c dat CU fee is cheap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
koolaid87:

Shut your mouth didinrin. Have you ever seen a demon. Check inside your so called men of God, there you go!

So if the govt can't accept their responsibilities, the next thing is ignoring them and building your private institution? Nice!
Politicians are not sending their kids to govt insititution.. it's the poor masses that do. So for you to ignore the government's failures means you're backing out on the masses( folks who paid tithes to get you here)

Christianity is showing love for the less privilege. This just crowned every doubts that these pastors are nothing but capitalist clowns.

They never care one bit for the masses. Look at the tone of how he said those who couldn't afford private schools should check into government schools.

How about the book of Acts 2 vs 44,n 45. You eat bible everyday but you and your fellow con men would never preach on this.

If white missionaries built schools that he himself was once a beneficiary, how much more a Black supposed pastor doing something for his people.

One advice for you Oyedepo, instead of private jets, buy a space ship, cos revolution is imminent.

Talk is cheap.. Wat av u done for God?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" by koolaid87: 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
salvation101:

Talk is cheap.. Wat av u done for God?

Fucck Off my mention.

B1tch

Salvation 101 lol

Brainwashed kid
Re: Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" by TheVictorious(m): 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
I'm a product of Covenant and I can attest to this!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
koolaid87:

Fucck Off my mention.

B1tch

Salvation 101 lol

Brainwashed kid
u sound very pained.. Like Papa said, some are gonna be spectators all their life while just 22 will be there on d field playing.. Spectators make alot of noise nd am not surprised one bit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" by koolaid87: 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
salvation101:
u sound very pained.. Like Papa said, some are gonna be spectators all their life while just 22 will be there on d field playing.. Spectators make alot of noise nd am not surprised one bit

Yes we will never stop until the shackle is broken.

The truth is here to stay

I don't care about what your notorious Big Papa says. Lol

#freethesheeple
Re: Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
koolaid87:

Yes we will never stop until the shackle is broken.

The truth is here to stay

I don't care about what your notorious Big Papa says. Lol

#freethesheeple
lol. U can't give wat u don't av. Free ursef first

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" by koolaid87: 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
salvation101:
lol. U can't give wat u don't av. Free ursef first

Jah set me free already. Balling in Aussie and living nice.

Witnessed the real Christianity here and discovered that all your fraud Daddies had been running is nothing but scam.

I'm free. And more people with shackles will be set free. Amen

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" by Phi001(m): 11:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
So I just googled it, and the average tuition per year in USA 22,958 dollars which is 8,264,880 naira.

Harvard's tuition is per year 63,025 dollars which is 22,689,000 naira. Ordinary 500,000-700,00 naira for quality education in Nigeria, y'all be making noise.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" by LharryVee(m): 11:43pm On Nov 25, 2017
grin .... Wow! Reli? So until u ar nw paying 5million per session dats when u wil make ur money abi??
Religious-jargons tcha... Scammers in the church... Mtcheeew
Re: Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
koolaid87:

Jah set me free already. Balling in Aussie and living nice.

Witnessed the real Christianity here and discovered that all your fraud Daddies had been running is nothing but scam.

I'm free. And more people with shackles will be set free. Amen
Living outside d country is equal to freedom? Please grin doing odd jobs in another man land to eke a living isn't freedom but slavery
Re: Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 26, 2017
Phi001:
So I just googled it, and the average tuition per year in USA 22,958 dollars which is 8,264,880 naira.

Harvard's tuition per year 63,025 dollars which is over 22,689,000 naira. Ordinary 500,000-700,00 naira for quality education in Nigeria, y'all be making noise.
its the poverty mindset here nd dats y d more dey rant d poorer dey become.. While their colleagues are engaged in profitable ventures and growing their career, dey are on Nairaland hating every successful person and wasting valuable time. Den wen dey cant afford to send their wards to such schools wen dat time comes, dey wi begin to hate their fellows who spent time wisely securing the future of their kids

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" by koolaid87: 12:50am On Nov 26, 2017
salvation101:
Living outside d country is equal to freedom? Please grin doing odd jobs in another man land to eke a living isn't freedom but slavery

I'm enjoying this slavery then.

Peace Salvation101
Re: Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 26, 2017
koolaid87:

Keep your opinion into that sewage you call a throat
Re: Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" by koolaid87: 1:23am On Nov 26, 2017
Statsocial:

Keep your opinion into that sewage you call a throat

My opinion is my opinion.

A reprobate gave birth to you, I expect less.

#freethesheeple
Re: Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" by mildflame: 1:25am On Nov 26, 2017
Is that why u daughter is practicing SORCERY

Re: Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" by Odianose13(m): 1:49am On Nov 26, 2017
koolaid87:

My opinion is my opinion.

A reprobate gave birth to you, I expect less.

#freethesheeple

Oga, that is not an opinion. Ure just a show of stupidity.

I've read your comments. Na only u dey abroad? Even if ure balling in Aussie. There are more balling more than ure and say nothing. Ure so much of an idiot by accepting slavery. It shows how much of a low-thinking slowpoke u are.

U can insult the Bishop. That's ur business. It's btw u and ur creator. But expressing ur foolishness to the public in ways that seems inferior even to animals is what pisses me off. I'm not pained. I only wish ur IQ could even come up from under ur feet to at least ur knee region. Ure so daft!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" by koolaid87: 2:23am On Nov 26, 2017
Odianose13:

Oga, that is not an opinion. Ure just a show of stupidity.

I've read your comments. Na only u dey abroad? Even if ure balling in Aussie. There are more balling more than ure and say nothing. Ure so much of an idiot by accepting slavery. It shows how much of a low-thinking slowpoke u are.

U can insult the Bishop. That's ur business. It's btw u and ur creator. But expressing ur foolishness to the public in ways that seems inferior even to animals is what pisses me off. I'm not pained. I only wish ur IQ could even come up from under ur feet to at least ur knee region. Ure so daft!

You again?

Why are y'all infuriated when the truth hit your Daddies.

It ain't wrong to let people know that the status quo of Nigeria help their ministries. And what they practice is totally contrary to the tenet of the faith.

The truth will prevail.

#freethesheeple

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" by Desyner: 2:36am On Nov 26, 2017
EKPETI:
I love this interview Papa granted. My people, Education is expensive that is why a sane society don't leave in the hands of the capitalist. The truth must be told no public university or polytechnic in Nigeria is average let alone standard.

The fee of CU is worth it compare to the services they render. 24/7 water, electricity, quality lecturers earning well, research at ur disposal, infrastructures, well equiped library, good hostels, above all discipline at its peak. There is nothing u are looking for in schools abroad that is not in CU. I know u cant compare schooling abroad and CU fees.

Bishop Oyedepo said the church has not taken anything from the school since inception and I believed him.

I pray God bless us all to send our children to good schools to get quality education not what we have in our public schools in Nigeria. Do u knw that PMB removed food subsidy in the tertiary institutions in d 80s during military regime? Do u knw what it takes a private inst. to have 24/7 electricity for 18years alone? No institution in Nigeria can say that except CU. I knw u will say is it possible. Here this, my children will attend CU. I love it.

God will continue to empower Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo.

NB: Education is costly.

The foundation of the seemingly huge fee is right there in the bold part. The mumus opposing churches here can't challenge govt that taxes them forcefully but think the church they don't pay tithe to should be accountable to them. Misplaced priority.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" by koolaid87: 4:13am On Nov 26, 2017
Im not part of the folks that will be silent over their atrocities. We coming to your hood with the movement.

We spreading love, and bringing knowledge to the people.

And regardless of all your insult, I can still help your miserable life with my supposed slavery earnings. All you gotta do is send your acct.

Ode
Re: Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" by MightySparrow: 4:43am On Nov 26, 2017
emorse:
I didn't read all that but if he truly said so, I wonder how schools like Leadcity and their likes are doing financially.

I smell something. I no talk say na lie o. before papas warriors attack me.

What aspect of engineering is taught in Lead city University? The university is growing though, but can' be compared to Covenant in facilities yet.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" by Exciton(m): 5:37am On Nov 26, 2017
Lol. I'm an atheist and I approve of what he's doing. At least, he's putting SOME of the money (not all obviously: jets grin) of these gullible people to good use. He's trying to build quality schools. Although the obligatory spirituality aspect adversely impacts the quality of his schools as places of intellectual freedom necessary for creativity.

The government, OTOH, is fvcking useless. Taxes should be raised through the roof: by exactly the percentage of tithes for a start! More than half the civil service sacked, salaries slashed at top levels etc. Then money should be pumped into our education and manufacturing+agric sectors. 90% of all government teachers - from primary to universities - should be sacked. Primary, secondary & vocational schools are the most important areas we ought to make really top fvcking quality and free.

In short, he's trying but if the government did her job, these schools shouldn't exist!

By the way, it seems statsocial and victorious are working for Winners or CU. Those two guys would go any length to tell you how fvking great CU is. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Wears N580k Guccify Hoodie On Visit To Cambridge (Pics) / Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.