Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,437 members, 7,864,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

Head Transplant: Meet The First Man To Undergo Operation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Head Transplant: Meet The First Man To Undergo Operation (569 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Undergo Her Third Cosmetic Surgery / Amber Rose To Undergo Breast Reduction Surgery (Photos) / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Head Transplant: Meet The First Man To Undergo Operation by Goldenwatersltd: 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
A patient has volunteered to become the first person in the world to undergo a complete head transplant.

Valery Spiridonov, 30, says he is prepared to be operated on by surgeon Dr Sergio Canavero who claims he can remove a head and attach it to a healthy body.

Read more: https://www.newdayng.com/head-transplant-meet-man-become-first-world-undergo-operation/

Re: Head Transplant: Meet The First Man To Undergo Operation by teresafaith: 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
Bif
Re: Head Transplant: Meet The First Man To Undergo Operation by emorse(m): 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
I wonder how it would feel to wake up one morning in a different body. I hope the procedure works sha.
Re: Head Transplant: Meet The First Man To Undergo Operation by Obierika(m): 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
Good luck to him

(1) (Reply)

Heartbroken Nigerian Guy Pens Down Emotional Tribute To His Late Sweetheart. / Actress Toyin Abraham Wins Best Actress Of The Year Award / My Flat Ass Made My Friends Nicknamed Me Plate- Stephanie Benson Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.