Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

How Boredom Leads To Brilliancy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Boredom Leads To Brilliancy (466 Views)

What is the Salient Difference Between Intelligency And Brilliancy? / Sokoto Girl Leads With Highest Score As FG Releases NCEE Results / Memes To Cure Boredom [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Boredom Leads To Brilliancy by Hardeboi580(m): 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
Personally, I was highly flabbergasted
when i discover that boredom can
seriously make an individual to develop
some brilliant ideas. At first, I never
believed it until I tried it myself and
believe me guys this is really true!

Read more here: www.psychohealt..co.ke/2017/09/do-you-know-that-getting-bored-can.html?m=1
Re: How Boredom Leads To Brilliancy by Hardebaryor(m): 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hardeboi580:
Personally, I was highly flabbergasted
when i discover that boredom can
seriously make an individual to develop
some brilliant ideas. At first, I never
believed it until I tried it myself and
believe me guys this is really true!

Read more here: www.psychohealt..co.ke/2017/09/do-you-know-that-getting-bored-can.html?m=1
See this boi sha i never knew it was you using this moniker on nairaland. so you too dey here. Issokay

(1) (Reply)

BODMAN School Of Practical Accounting Training / Help, Please When Is Jamb 2017/2018 Closing? / Cheap Admission Into Cheap College/university In Philippines Asia 100% Genuine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.