Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Lionel Messi Extends Barcelona’s Contract Till 2020/21 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Extends Barcelona’s Contract Till 2020/21 (14159 Views)

Osimhen Extends Napoli Contract Till 2026 / Oshoala Renews Her Barcelona Contract Till 2024 / Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Extends Barcelona’s Contract Till 2020/21 by WetinConsignMe: 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
Which kind name be Messy
Re: Lionel Messi Extends Barcelona’s Contract Till 2020/21 by fuckboys: 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
Ustec:

show me his picture displaying the award with a manU jersey..
you are a GOAT period!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Extends Barcelona’s Contract Till 2020/21 by iluvpomo(m): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
toprealman:
He is making his money bro.....focus on your own means of livelihood.
Oh so now you have turned it on me. Ok let me ask you. How much is Messi paying you for campaigning for him?? Even one plate of jollof rice (no meat) he send your way ?? grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Extends Barcelona’s Contract Till 2020/21 by Ustec: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
fuckboys:
you are a GOAT period!!! undecided

And you're a Dog.
Now you get my point..!
He won all the awards putting on Madrid's jersey.
Stop shouting ManU.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Extends Barcelona’s Contract Till 2020/21 by Broderick555: 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
But him don win premiere league,seria A bundesliga teams to carry the champions league abi? senior bros Abeg u well well get sense ;DBut him don win premiere league,seria A bundesliga teams to carry the champions league abi? senior bros Abeg u well well get sense
Re: Lionel Messi Extends Barcelona’s Contract Till 2020/21 by samisj4real(m): 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2017
fuckboys:
Ronaldo is a true world best player not this dwarf. The formal won the world best player in Manchester United and then continued the fit in another club/league, the latter should try it let's see undecided
Are u on your right state of mind? i guess you are just been sentimental S.M.H

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Extends Barcelona’s Contract Till 2020/21 by uk10(m): 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2017
As for those real Madrid fans insulting messi for not leaving and calling him a coward,well if he is a coward then Pele is a coward,same with giggs,scholes,Raul,maldini,totti,iniesta,de rossi,tony adams,puyol,Gerrard. Etc besides he has a family,do u guys think is easy to relocate to England just like that,what if the wife had a job,how will the children adapt,imagine messi telling his family he wants to move to england because real Madrid fans want him to prove him self in other leagues,does that make sense,just admit that u don't like him rather than making silly reasons why he is not the greatest player,I don't know why any time they mention messi Madrid fans will go crazy

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Extends Barcelona’s Contract Till 2020/21 by aziaka111(m): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
[quote author=Nigeriadondie post=62711441] cry Can he thrive outside La Liga? Make him go Premiership make we see how e go be.[/quote wetting them dey play for premier league, England club sabi play Ball ??
Re: Lionel Messi Extends Barcelona’s Contract Till 2020/21 by cyberpelumy(m): 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
iluvpomo:
Which country be that?? Chad??
lol something like that
Re: Lionel Messi Extends Barcelona’s Contract Till 2020/21 by senatordave1(m): 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
fuckboys:
Manchester United is the richest club in the world. Please define your 'bigger' in context undecided
Man u has 3 ucls,madrid and barca has more.man u have 20 epls,madrid and barca have more.man u has 11 fa cups,madrid and barca has more.madrid and barca have been the richest clun more times than man u were,its only recently that man u emerged.madrid and barca have also produced more world class players.
Re: Lionel Messi Extends Barcelona’s Contract Till 2020/21 by Flashh: 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
Kreasse:
There is no barca without Messi. But there is always Real Madrid without Ronaldo
Even a 1 year old kid knows you just lied to yourself.

Madrid is absolutely nothing, without Ronaldo. Barcelona can still cope without Messi.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Extends Barcelona’s Contract Till 2020/21 by enemmo(f): 1:13am On Nov 26, 2017
uk10:
As for those real Madrid fans insulting messi for not leaving and calling him a coward,well if he is a coward then Pele is a coward,same with giggs,scholes,Raul,maldini,totti,iniesta,de rossi,tony adams,puyol,Gerrard. Etc besides he has a family,do u guys think is easy to relocate to England just like that,what if the wife had a job,how will the children adapt,imagine messi telling his family he wants to move to england because real Madrid fans want him to prove him self in other leagues,does that make sense,just admit that u don't like him rather than making silly reasons why he is not the greatest player,I don't know why any time they mention messi Madrid fans will go crazy

To add to your point, Growing up, Lionel Messi had a growth deficiency. He was much smaller than his peers. His family couldn't afford the treatment, that's even if they knew he was deficient. All that changed when Barca youth club signed him up, moved his dad and paid for the treatment. He has every right to be sentimental about Barcelona, and might even retire there.
Re: Lionel Messi Extends Barcelona’s Contract Till 2020/21 by toprealman: 2:21am On Nov 26, 2017
iluvpomo:
Oh so now you have turned it on me. Ok let me ask you. How much is Messi paying you for campaigning for him?? Even one plate of jollof rice (no meat) he send your way ?? grin grin
I DON'T give a shii about that, I watch football just to cool off. I don't loose sleep over who the best is, who lost or won, who gives who a plate of jollof and so on.
Re: Lionel Messi Extends Barcelona’s Contract Till 2020/21 by iluvpomo(m): 3:33am On Nov 26, 2017
toprealman:
I DON'T give a shii about that, I watch football just to cool off. I don't loose sleep over who the best is, who lost or won, who gives who a plate of jollof and so on.
If you don’t give a shït then why are you even quoting me and arguing? Just admit it, if tomorrow you hear that Messi is in Lagos, you will pick race commot from house in your singlet & short knicker grin
Re: Lionel Messi Extends Barcelona’s Contract Till 2020/21 by Awoo88: 7:02am On Nov 26, 2017
chicoMX:

It takes a team to win trophies bro, even Rinaldo did not play for 90 minutes during the Euro's finials

His contribution throughout that tournament was minimal. if fact, without him, Portugal still would have won

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Extends Barcelona’s Contract Till 2020/21 by toprealman: 7:25am On Nov 26, 2017
iluvpomo:
If you don’t give a shït then why are you even quoting me and arguing? Just admit it, if tomorrow you hear that Messi is in Lagos, you will pick race commot from house in your singlet & short knicker grin
Sweetheart trust me, we have stayed in same city with the biggest stars in the game.....not moved by such. #Focus
Re: Lionel Messi Extends Barcelona’s Contract Till 2020/21 by iluvpomo(m): 7:29am On Nov 26, 2017
toprealman:
Sweetheart trust me, we have stayed in same city with the biggest stars in the game.....not moved by such. #Focus
Sweetheart? That’s an odd choice of salutation.
Anyway, which city with Super Stars have you stayed in that you do not get excited about star gazing?
Re: Lionel Messi Extends Barcelona’s Contract Till 2020/21 by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:14am On Nov 26, 2017
iluvpomo:
It is ok. Apart from Barca he cannot win anywhere else. Just look at Argentina senior national team, he has not won anything for them!
....messi stoker, messi winger messi defender, messi goal keeper, messi Argentina abi?
Re: Lionel Messi Extends Barcelona’s Contract Till 2020/21 by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:15am On Nov 26, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
cry Can he thrive outside La Liga? Make him go Premiership make we see how e go be.
old point talk another thing
Re: Lionel Messi Extends Barcelona’s Contract Till 2020/21 by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:16am On Nov 26, 2017
wunmi590:
Good news for Barca as a whole and their fans.

Despite the fact that I am a Real Madrid fan, I would always respect this guy.

I am not one of those people that hate.

How I wish he can switch to Real Madrid.
hope its not too early to buy you beer?
Re: Lionel Messi Extends Barcelona’s Contract Till 2020/21 by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:18am On Nov 26, 2017
Pls convert this energy to goals for us today... I dey fear Valencia o
Re: Lionel Messi Extends Barcelona’s Contract Till 2020/21 by iluvpomo(m): 8:18am On Nov 26, 2017
DJMCOTTY:
....messi stoker, messi winger messi defender, messi goal keeper, messi Argentina abi?
Did you watch the recent Copa Americas ?? Tell me of a more talented team than Argentina then .... go ahead I dare you.
Messi is a failure for Argentina senior national team - zero trophies
Re: Lionel Messi Extends Barcelona’s Contract Till 2020/21 by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2017
iluvpomo:
Did you watch the recent Copa Americas ?? Tell me of a more talented team than Argentina then .... go ahead I dare you.
Messi is a failure for Argentina senior national team - zero trophies
my brother with all those achievements and you dare call him a failure? Common!!! The guy will prove critics like you wrong 2018....just keep watching him fail.
Re: Lionel Messi Extends Barcelona’s Contract Till 2020/21 by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 26, 2017
BunbleBee:
dude is too expensive

He is the world best player bumblebee
Re: Lionel Messi Extends Barcelona’s Contract Till 2020/21 by Iamthoney(m): 9:45am On Nov 26, 2017
fuckboys:
Manchester United is the richest club in the world. Please define your 'bigger' in context undecided
Barcelona and Real Madrid has more trophy than Manchester United or any other team in England, they have more fan base, they are both ranked higher than any English team in the Uefa coefficient point rankings than any English team, they have both produced more Ballon D'or and FIFA male best players than any other League in the world, their league is the best. So tell me why would Messi leave the best league in the world and leave for a lesser league filled with average players and mediocre teams? With all the money in the English league the league is still poo
Re: Lionel Messi Extends Barcelona’s Contract Till 2020/21 by Drakewilson: 9:53am On Nov 26, 2017
I can call Messi a small God of the universe. He know it all when it comes to football. Kudos to him... He is too much...
Re: Lionel Messi Extends Barcelona’s Contract Till 2020/21 by izzyybothe17: 10:50am On Nov 26, 2017
Nigeriadondie:
cry Can he thrive outside La Liga? Make him go Premiership make we see how e go be.

little wonder he do wipe off Assnall ass and performs well against ya hyped English teams.
Re: Lionel Messi Extends Barcelona’s Contract Till 2020/21 by sarwoods10(m): 11:27am On Nov 26, 2017
Well good for him na
Re: Lionel Messi Extends Barcelona’s Contract Till 2020/21 by wunmi590(m): 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
DJMCOTTY:
hope its not too early to buy you beer?

Lol, truth be told, messi is a football god, the guys is super good, honestly.

I am not one of those people that shy away from the truth.
Re: Lionel Messi Extends Barcelona’s Contract Till 2020/21 by iluvpomo(m): 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
DJMCOTTY:
my brother with all those achievements and you dare call him a failure? Common!!! The guy will prove critics like you wrong 2018....just keep watching him fail.
Yes, he has achieved everything in club football.
He has not achieved anything for senior national team for Argentina - Fact!
I don’t expect him to win the World Cup, I am talking about Copa America. He has enough talent around him to win that trophy but has failed.
Re: Lionel Messi Extends Barcelona’s Contract Till 2020/21 by rapheeky(m): 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Dude na d EPL wey messi get goals against their big teams pass ur ronaldo .. ...go tel pele and maradona DAT one...ronaldo is d most overrated best player ever .
Nigeriadondie:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EA Sports Releases FIFA '23 Rankings Ahead Of Women's World Cup / Brazil Vs Mexico: Olympic Football Final (1 - 2) On Saturday August 11 2012 / Chelsea Reject £35m Offer From Real Madrid For Thibaut Courtois

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.