Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Eye Service - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Eye Service (592 Views)

How This Eye And Brain Booster Made Me Super Active And Sharp! / Dr Ramon Adedoyin In The Eye Of History / Being Loyal To Your Boss Vs Eye Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eye Service by dagama49(m): 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
OJUAYE (Eye Service)

BY Egbeolowo Ridwan Olaitan

Sometimes you have to play the role of a fool to fool the fool who thinks they are fooling you. If you don't play along like this, you may have yourself to blame at the end of the day. Whenever they come, welcome them and pretend as if they meant well for you. Don't squeeze your face nor should your character be frightening. Award them enough time to tell lies on how they've been running helter-skelter just for you to be somebody in life(Format Nooni Gbogbo e). They will say all sort of things, pretend as if you've been seeing their efforts, even though the dead knows they never meant well for you. This eye service is ubiquitous---it is very rampant among the yorubas. Those living with this deceptive blue eyes are nothing but a wolf in sheep's clothing. They will come to you and say the opposites of the real intentions they have for you. If one is not careful, one would be carried away with their ostentatiousness. They are everywhere: in the church; in the mosque; in the family; in the school; and in other places of the world. They will not let sleeping dogs lie. That is one of the reasons why I love myself. If you think you can lie to me or play above my intelligence, you would have yourself to blame at the end of the day. If you are one of those in this category, you had better turn a new leaf before you end up endlessly.
Sincerely, I have come to realise the fact that blood has nothing to do with fortune. Some people are far better than your relatives. A friend at times is better than your brother(s).
Never rely on anyone! Be courageous as the lion king! Work hard to become somebody in life. Leave the "Ojuayes" and set out for a new dawn of life engagement.

Happy Splendiferous weekend!

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity- Apply Now! / Is Anyone Interested In ATS/ICAN? / Meet Female Second Class Upper Graduate Who Sells Charcoal Due To Lack Of Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.