Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:38 AM

2d Animation Course For Nairalanders - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 2d Animation Course For Nairalanders (1577 Views)

Graphic Design, Video Effect, 2d Animation Course Give Away / 5 Free Flyers/banners Designs For Nairalanders / Learn 2D Animation in Nigeria With Naijacartoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2d Animation Course For Nairalanders by naijacartoon: 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
Special thanks for the first batch for finishing the course Animation 101 courtesy of http://www.naijacartoon.com.ng and this is a follow up to the thread https://www.nairaland.com/4120787/learn-2d-animation-nigeria-naijacartoon#61484168
Notice is hereby given to all Nairalanders wishing to learn 2d Digital Animation, and create cartoon films and animated work from creative conceptualization to actualization that Naijacartoon is offering another open opportunity. Want to learn More,Read here http://www.naijacartoon.com.ng/animation-102-course/ See the course here http://www.naijacartoon.com.ng/courses/animation-102/ The animation industry needs you and this is the best time you can ever learn animation for just a peanut of your spare time.
Re: 2d Animation Course For Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
Lordcat.
Re: 2d Animation Course For Nairalanders by LoRdCaT(m): 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Lordcat.
She said you told her you have been living a fake life on NL and you wanted to stop so you were gonna deactivate. Why dafuq are you living a fake life?
Re: 2d Animation Course For Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
LoRdCaT:
She said you told her you have been living a fake life on NL and you wanted to stop so you were gonna deactivate. Why dafuq are you living a fake life?
But I haven't deactivated so it's not true.
Re: 2d Animation Course For Nairalanders by LoRdCaT(m): 12:11am On Jan 30, 2018
MhisTahrah:
But I haven't deactivated so it's not true.
Well you were away for so long so I thought you just abandoned NL
Re: 2d Animation Course For Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
LoRdCaT:
Well you were away for so long so I thought you just abandoned NL
I didn't come online because I was very busy. Besides nairaland ain't that important.
Re: 2d Animation Course For Nairalanders by LoRdCaT(m): 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2018
MhisTahrah:
I didn't come online because I was very busy. Besides nairaland ain't that important.
So why will she make something like that up?

What were you busy doing?
Re: 2d Animation Course For Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 31, 2018
LoRdCaT:
So why will she make something like that up?

What were you busy doing?
She most probably didn't make it up. She's not that kind of person.

Living.
Re: 2d Animation Course For Nairalanders by LoRdCaT(m): 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
MhisTahrah:
She most probably didn't make it up. She's not that kind of person.

Living.
Then why did she tell me that?

Living? really?
Re: 2d Animation Course For Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 01, 2018
LoRdCaT:
Then why did she tell me that?

Living? really?
Ask her. Yes, have a problem with that?
Re: 2d Animation Course For Nairalanders by LoRdCaT(m): 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Ask her. Yes, have a problem with that?
You are hiding something, spill!
Re: 2d Animation Course For Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
LoRdCaT:
You are hiding something, spill!
Spiller ni. I am not hiding anything.

Stop bullying me,catfish.
Re: 2d Animation Course For Nairalanders by LoRdCaT(m): 4:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Spiller ni. I am not hiding anything.
Stop bullying me,catfish.
Who is catfish? undecided
I am not bullying you. or am I?
Re: 2d Animation Course For Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
LoRdCaT:
Who is catfish? undecided

I am not bullying you. or am I?
Your questions are annoying.Can I see your picture? I have the feeling you know me.
Re: 2d Animation Course For Nairalanders by LoRdCaT(m): 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Your questions are annoying.Can I see your picture? I have the feeling you know me.
My questions are annoying? really?

I was only being a caring friend but to you I am disturbing you right? Okay, sorry i asked, I won't disturb you again. Bye.
Re: 2d Animation Course For Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
LoRdCaT:
My questions are annoying? really?

I was only being a caring friend but to you I am disturbing you right? Okay, sorry i asked, I won't disturb you again. Bye.
Mabinu, I didn't mean it that way. The thing is I didn't tell Princess anything. She heard it from another person. And it's not everything one hears,one believes.Esp when it's not from the source.
Re: 2d Animation Course For Nairalanders by LoRdCaT(m): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Mabinu, I didn't mean it that way. The thing is I didn't tell Princess anything. She heard it from another person. And it's not everything one hears,one believes.Esp when it's not from the source.
If I believed, I wouldn't ask you about it. I asked you because I didn't believe so I wanted to hear it from the horse's mouth. so wanting to be sure of something is being annoying abi?
Re: 2d Animation Course For Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
LoRdCaT:
If I believed, I wouldn't ask you about it. I asked you because I didn't believe so I wanted to hear it from the horse's mouth. so wanting to be sure of something is being annoying abi?
Told you the first time it's not true.

(1) (Reply)

A Farmer In Kwa Zulu Natal Throws Away 28,000 Liters Of Milk. / 3dsmax, Modeling And Animation,cheap / Flyer Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.