Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

FERO ZOOM And ALCATEL Pop 4, How Are The Phones? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FERO ZOOM And ALCATEL Pop 4, How Are The Phones? (610 Views)

How To Unlock Airtel MIFI Unlimited Alcatel-made / Make A List Of The Phones You've Used And Are Using Now. / These Are The Phones Whatsapp Will Shut Down On From 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FERO ZOOM And ALCATEL Pop 4, How Are The Phones? by EUGENE4GOO(m): 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2017
Please I was looking low price phone to buy for a friend. I am contemplating on buying either Fero Zoom or Alcatel Pop 4 but I am a bit confuse because I don't know which one is better. Please if you know about the phones, your advice is needed. Or if you have any other phone you can recommend that the price falls between #18000 - #23000. Thanks
Re: FERO ZOOM And ALCATEL Pop 4, How Are The Phones? by EUGENE4GOO(m): 11:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
Please I comments about the phones
Re: FERO ZOOM And ALCATEL Pop 4, How Are The Phones? by giftedben: 12:02am On Nov 26, 2017
EUGENE4GOO:
Please I comments about the phones

Well the Alcatel idol 4 is far better than the fero zoom in terms of all its specifications.
Incase if you are looking for another recommendation I believe you will like itel 1516plus. Lovely device. I bought that for 22500 from slot. Please in case you want the itel buy from slot or any reputable store that won't give you fake.
Re: FERO ZOOM And ALCATEL Pop 4, How Are The Phones? by EUGENE4GOO(m): 12:18am On Nov 26, 2017
giftedben:

Well the Alcatel idol 4 is far better than the fero zoom in terms of all its specifications.
Incase if you are looking for another recommendation I believe you will like itel 1516plus. Lovely device. I bought that for 22500 from slot. Please in case you want the itel buy from slot or any reputable store that won't give you fake.
Thanks brother
Re: FERO ZOOM And ALCATEL Pop 4, How Are The Phones? by EUGENE4GOO(m): 9:08am On Nov 26, 2017
giftedben:

Is it Alcatel Idol 4 or Alcatel Pop 4 you are talking about?
Re: FERO ZOOM And ALCATEL Pop 4, How Are The Phones? by giftedben: 10:04am On Nov 26, 2017
EUGENE4GOO:
Is it Alcatel Idol 4 or Alcatel Pop 4 you are talking about?
Sorry for that. Alcatel Pop 4

(1) (Reply)

Buy Tecno W2 4.5-inch Fwvga (1gb, 8gb Rom) Android 6.0 Marshmallow, 5mp + 2mp / Future Samsung Phones Will Support Nextradio FM Chip / Infinix Hot 6 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.