Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

The Truth About Earning With Instagram And Cpa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Truth About Earning With Instagram And Cpa (609 Views)

Here Is What You Need To Know About Earning In $ / All You Need To Know About Earning Online / If You Are Serious About Earning Money Via Paypal, Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Earning With Instagram And Cpa by hineyolu(m): 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
I've been in the instagram + cpa business for a while and I'm proud to say that I earn a reasonable amount daily. This however took a lot of time to figure out as I had nobody to guide me on how it's done. Had to do a lot of figuring out myself.

Here are some of the secrets nobody will tell you
1) If you are not ready to invest your time and money, then cpa is not for you. How much time and effort and money you invest will determine how much you earn. CPA is just like any business, what you put in is what you get. If you don't put in effort, don't expect returns. The beauty is however that you start reaping your returns soon enough and you can therefore get back your investment easily.

2) You will never earn with just 2 or 5 accounts like many people tell you. It's not like you'll not earn at all, but it will be little, compared to what people with double of the accounts you have earn. You should therefore be ready to buy a lot of accounts.
You can contact me if you need more info on purchasing accounts.

3) The older your accounts are, the less likely they are to get banned. You can't expect to use new accounts and not get banned by IG fast. This is because the activities you will be performing will be too much for the accounts age and this will raise a lot of red flags

4) Be ready to scale. You should not just set it and relax, you should be ready to grow. Add new twists and tricks to increase earning.

5) Lastly. Be smart and hardworking and also patient and I assure you that earning won't be a problem for you.

Please I am not selling any ebook or anything. Nobody should contact me to sell him any. I will however be glad to offer assistance to anyone that is interested in learning more about the method for free. Contact me on Iniolut@gmail.com
Re: The Truth About Earning With Instagram And Cpa by hineyolu(m): 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Please ensure you read this post before contacting me
Re: The Truth About Earning With Instagram And Cpa by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
hineyolu:
Please ensure you read this post before contacting me
I hv read ur post. .I just open an istsgram acount so he do I earn money from it. .this my email valentineuwakwe2@gmail.com
Re: The Truth About Earning With Instagram And Cpa by hineyolu(m): 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
So I've been having a lot of people contact me, asking that I train them and after a lot of begging, I've decided to do a free training for just 10 people.
I however need only serious people so the first 10 people to message me will be chosen.

Please note that I do not need anybodys money, so I'm not charging anybody for the training but before you contact me you must have some money which will serve as capital for starting the business. This capital will be utilized solely by you.

Please don't message me if you are not going to be serious about it, I don't want people that will waste my time

You are sure to reap your returns in the first month so I will be giving an opportunity to just 10 people. Only the first 10to message will be chosen.
My email is in the post above

(1) (Reply)

Naira Strongly Appreciates Against U.S. Dollars And Pounds / Bread Production In Nigeria; The Investment Opportunity. / Nigeria Leads Sub-saharan Africa In 2017 Foreign Remittances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.