Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Wigs And Gowns 4 Free In Front Of Abuja Campus!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wigs And Gowns 4 Free In Front Of Abuja Campus!!! (692 Views)

Veraciousway Naira Crypto 4 Free Skill Make Money / 15 Lucrative Business Students Can Do On School Campus To Make Money / See The Reason Payoneer No Longer Ship Their Cards 4 FREE Plus The Solution Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wigs And Gowns 4 Free In Front Of Abuja Campus!!! by agunblaze(m): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
Thought you might want to know whats happening in front of the Law school headquarters at Abuja presently. Amidst those canopies with the shape of "L" one might hardly know that something big is going on there. You might think "i know, its jalala market where legal accessories are sold seasonally and that's why there are a lot of canopies."

Yes you're correct but not a 100% grade. There's something big going on there. Like, SOMETHING BIG! Many to be called barristers don't know that there's a triple treat going on there. Like, Over 20 wigs and gowns are going out for free to 20 lucky barristers who purchase stocks from STEJOS VENTURES, like i mean 4 FREE!!
And not only that other gift items such as shirts, camisoles, stickers, bags and many more are going out for free.

Thats not all. First 5 customers for every week gets a pencil portrait of whomever they want to be in it. Your mum, your dad, fiance or .... just anybody you want to be in it. Its just free!

Apart from this, for the time you would be negotiating price with the seller (you knw we all love to do this in Ninja.lol) You'd get a free internet service from Smile a 4glte network. Trust me you'd smile when you're done negotiating.

And you know what? That's not all. By the time you come to collect your IV or come for purchase there would be a free transport from STEJOS VENTURES to take you back to Bwari. AM JOKING O! Maybe next year sha. lol

Now like i know many Barristers have gotten their wigs and gowns BUT YOU ARE NO EXCEPTION! You can be a part of this triple threat. All you just need to do is refer 3 friends to get a wig/gown or refer 5 friends and get a COMPLETE LEGAL APPAREL .INSTANTLY. Its simple and easy.

And apart from all of these, a one reason why you should check what they have in stock for you is their pocket friendly prices you can trust. At least we all know what Naira is saying. Nation wide delivery available!

PM me on whatsapp for more enquiries 09038718116. This treat was supposed to last for 3weeks, only to be extended due to of the call to bar new date.
Re: Wigs And Gowns 4 Free In Front Of Abuja Campus!!! by agunblaze(m): 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
Something up and new... If you looking for where to get your legal accessories wig and gowns....You can have one place in mind! www.wignhelp.com You get your wigs and gown from them at an affordable price

(1) (Reply)

Petrocam Boosts Fuel Supply, Opens Another Solar-powered Filling Station / LIVE Pictures – Tstv Sassy Decoders Now Available For Purchase In Nigeria / Free Materials (ebooks) For Your Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.