Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Crazy Pep Talks You Don't Say To A Drummer - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Crazy Pep Talks You Don't Say To A Drummer (855 Views)

5 Things You Will Never Catch A Drummer Doing (i) / 21 Funny Things To Say To A Girl To Make Her Laugh / A Drummer's Imagination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Pep Talks You Don't Say To A Drummer by jamerflepz(m): 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
LOL. To avoid stories that touch, this are CRAZY PEP TALK you don't say to a drummer.

1) Break A Leg: Just like the meme below, you don't tell a drummer to break a leg. I know you only wishing us good luck but if break the leg is destroyed what can the drummer do? Lol NOTHING.

2) I Know You Going To Nail It: Lol did you just say nail it, like "NAIL" it. I reserve my comment or do you see drummers go around with nails? I guess not. Lol.

3) You Can Do It: With enough practice YES I CAN. With no practice PROBABLY NOT(its gonna be bad)

4) You The Best In The World: I know, i know, i know. Nobody can take that from me. I have been the best since when i was a kid.

5) Play Like Its Your Last: Lol excuse me, its not my last, i still have a big Gig this night. God bless.

#Just-Kidding
#Pep-Talk-Matters
#We-need-The-Pep-Talk

Re: Crazy Pep Talks You Don't Say To A Drummer by ifex370(m): 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
jamerflepz:
LOL. To avoid stories that touch, this are CRAZY PEP TALK you don't say to a drummer.

1) Break A Leg: Just like the meme below, you don't tell a drummer to break a leg. I know you only wishing us good luck but if break the leg is destroyed what can the drummer do? Lol NOTHING.

2) I Know You Going To Nail It: Lol did you just say nail it, like "NAIL" it. I reserve my comment or do you see drummers go around with nails? I guess not. Lol.

3) You Can Do It: With enough practice YES I CAN. With no practice PROBABLY NOT(its gonna be bad)

4) You The Best In The World: I know, i know, i know. Nobody can take that from me. I have been the best since when i was a kid.

5) Play Like Its Your Last: Lol excuse me, its not my last, i still have a big Gig this night. God bless.

#Just-Kidding
#Pep-Talk-Matters
#We-need-The-Pep-Talk

Instrumentalists are awesome people

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day / 20 People Share Their Shocking Transformations And We Can Barely Recognize Them. / Xploit Comedy Funny Video, Please CLICK On The LINK To WATCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.