Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Difference Between Npower & Sure P - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Difference Between Npower & Sure P (3383 Views)

Has Sure-p Started? / Ongoing Sure-p Registration / Sure-p Recruitment 2018/2019 - Subsidy Reinvestment And Empowerment Program Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Npower & Sure P by AutosBay(m): 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2017
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NPOWER & SURE P
1. Npower is extremely for the unemployed graduate while Sure p is for all
2. Npower is work paid job, sure p is money making program
3. Npower selction program is transparent, Sure p wasn't transparent, the process was mare with lot of irregularities.
4. Npower relate directly with the beneficiaires while Sure P was something else.
5. Npower has a clear definite objective for establishing this program while Sure P main gaol is for some individual to eat national cake.
6. You need one big man at the top before you can selected for Sure P, but in Npower, you don't need to know anybody before you are selected.
7. The past administration embezzled the money meant for Sure P because it lack proper planning. Npower is designed in such a way that the money allocated for this program has been budgeted for and so it becomes very difficult for anyone to missapropriate the fund.
8. Sure P lacks visionary leaders while the people behind Npower are people with lot of experiences, with vision and high level of creativity. You can check that out on this platform.
9. Npower is an empowerment program. Sure P is just money making program without addressing the purpose for which it was established
10. Npower is continuous program while Sure P failed without achieving nothing thereby owing lot of beneficiaries.
If you are selected for this program, it's because you deserve it, it is your right according to the Vice President. "Dont think we 're doing you favour, no, it is your right. For me, since independence, this is only transparent unique program solely meant for graduates and non graduates. If you are not selected, it is not the end of the world, keep trying and God will certainly make a way for you.
Copied

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between Npower & Sure P by johnbuck81(m): 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
you are so biased with this sh*t...crap.

2 Likes

Re: Difference Between Npower & Sure P by bolinxman: 11:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
AutosBay:
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NPOWER & SURE P
1. Npower is extremely for the unemployed graduate while Sure p is for all
2. Npower is work paid job, sure p is money making program
3. Npower selction program is transparent, Sure p wasn't transparent, the process was mare with lot of irregularities.
4. Npower relate directly with the beneficiaires while Sure P was something else.
5. Npower has a clear definite objective for establishing this program while Sure P main gaol is for some individual to eat national cake.
6. You need one big man at the top before you can selected for Sure P, but in Npower, you don't need to know anybody before you are selected.
7. The past administration embezzled the money meant for Sure P because it lack proper planning. Npower is designed in such a way that the money allocated for this program has been budgeted for and so it becomes very difficult for anyone to missapropriate the fund.
8. Sure P lacks visionary leaders while the people behind Npower are people with lot of experiences, with vision and high level of creativity. You can check that out on this platform.
9. Npower is an empowerment program. Sure P is just money making program without addressing the purpose for which it was established
10. Npower is continuous program while Sure P failed without achieving nothing thereby owing lot of beneficiaries.
If you are selected for this program, it's because you deserve it, it is your right according to the Vice President. "Dont think we 're doing you favour, no, it is your right. For me, since independence, this is only transparent unique program solely meant for graduates and non graduates. If you are not selected, it is not the end of the world, keep trying and God will certainly make a way for you.
Copied
Good and holistic comparism.

5 Likes

Re: Difference Between Npower & Sure P by Lagbaja01(m): 7:04am On Nov 26, 2017
[quote author=johnbuck81 post=62716574]you are so biased with this sh*t...crap. [/quote ] dont just disagree...prove with points
Re: Difference Between Npower & Sure P by jayson87: 7:19am On Nov 26, 2017
SURE P creates independent businessmen and women. Npower is only creating future beggers

7 Likes

Re: Difference Between Npower & Sure P by AutosBay(m): 8:57am On Nov 26, 2017
jayson87:
SURE P creates independent businessmen and women. Npower is only creating future beggers
What makes you feel so
Re: Difference Between Npower & Sure P by AutosBay(m): 8:58am On Nov 26, 2017
johnbuck81:
you are so biased with this sh*t...crap.
Npower is far better than SURE-P
Re: Difference Between Npower & Sure P by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:54am On Nov 26, 2017
Sure-p has a lot of irregularities!

N- power is doing a great job.

Kudos to whoever is handling the N-Power. I have noticed that there is great communication with the public

If there is anything PMB is doing right, right now is N-power though there is room for improvement.

3 Likes

Re: Difference Between Npower & Sure P by AutosBay(m): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Sure-p has a lot of irregularities!

N- power is doing a great job.

Kudos to whoever is handling the N-Power. I have noticed that there is great communication with the public

If there is anything PMB is doing right, right now is N-power though there is room for improvement.
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Npower & Sure P by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
To a large extend npower is transparent but they need to do better to convince many Nigerians on how the selection was done.There were a lot of complains from people regarding the selection.
Below are few complains from the scheme

Re: Difference Between Npower & Sure P by psucc(m): 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
op before you exhaust your energy, if sure-p was to continue, by now at least some people would have been lifted beyond poverty line. Because the program had a settlement kit at the end but your npower has no such inbuilt system. a

Let's sincerely clap at the expiration of time not at the beginning.
Re: Difference Between Npower & Sure P by AutosBay(m): 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
psucc:
op before you exhaust your energy, if sure-p was to continue, by now at least some people would have been lifted beyond poverty line. Because the program had a settlement kit at the end but your npower has no such inbuilt system. a

Let's sincerely clap at the expiration of time not at the beginning.
Sure p was for selected few

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Npower & Sure P by dhope: 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
OP stop being bias in ur opinion. I was selected and took part in surep prog WITHOUT ANY CONNECTION and employer who I really gained something practically frm was invited for pairing. Although I cudnt finish the prog b4 I got a better job which am currently doing and the little experience I had with my surep employer still reflect in my CV till date.
My take: Both surep and npower are meant to service poverty in graduates. (although this truth is bitter because politicians paint their scheme in bright colour). d only benefit a graduate can derive is to use it as internship means to boost his experience and pray God to open a befitting job (if one desire to be an employee)
Re: Difference Between Npower & Sure P by AutosBay(m): 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
dhope:
OP stop being bias in ur opinion. I was selected and took part in surep prog WITHOUT ANY CONNECTION and employer who I really gained something practically frm was invited for pairing. Although I cudnt finish the prog b4 I got a better job which am currently doing and the little experience I had with my surep employer still reflect in my CV till date.
My take: Both surep and npower are meant to service poverty in graduates. (although this truth is bitter because politicians paint their scheme in bright colour). d only benefit a graduate can derive is to use it as internship means to boost his experience and pray God to open a befitting job (if one desire to be an employee)
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Cowbell Milk Entry-level Graduates Recruitment - HND/Bsc( Min. 2.2 Or Lower Cr.) / First Bank Of Nigeria Insurance (FBN) Graduate Job Recruitment / These 8 Skills Are In High Demand In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.