Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Cost Of Living In Ghana (students) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cost Of Living In Ghana (students) (1053 Views)

The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) / SMU Ghana Students / Unilag Students Protest High Cost Of Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Living In Ghana (students) by ec3l(m): 5:11am On Mar 26, 2010
Hi everyone, name's kasie.
I'm travelling to Ghana by August to commence my studies.
I have a concern or well, concerns,
does anyone here know what's the average cost of living at Ghana for students per month?
Secondly, are there jobs available for students/undergrads with which i can support myself or will totally be dependant on Dad?
Thanks, any help is appreciated.
Re: Cost Of Living In Ghana (students) by filibust: 7:46am On Mar 26, 2010
guy how did you process your admission? where and how and the total cost. 10ks
Re: Cost Of Living In Ghana (students) by ec3l(m): 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2010
Hey fil, i'm processing mine thru an agent ok?
Now does it mean that no single nigerian studying at ghana visits nairaland?
Come in peeps k?
Re: Cost Of Living In Ghana (students) by franctony(m): 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2010
@ec3l, can i ve agent's contact for my friend
Re: Cost Of Living In Ghana (students) by bighead1(m): 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2010
PLEASE I HAVE GAT SERIES OF QUESTIONS

1. HOW CAN I PROCESS MY ADMISSION INTO GHANA

2. HOW MUCH IS THE SCHOOL FEES., COZ THE LAST TIME I CHECKED IT WAS OVER 3000 DOLLARS.,

PLEASE HELP ME ANSWER THIS QUESTIONS.,
Re: Cost Of Living In Ghana (students) by ec3l(m): 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2010
Just go thru these sites http://www.studyghana.com/intermediate/pu.cfm?levelID=8&CFID=13081596&CFTOKEN=79921483 and http://www.4icu.org/gh/ grab all the infos u might need on Ghana unis and contact the school of ur choice directly.
Agents charge but admission processes in Ghana is kinda easy and u can do it yourself.
Well if u really need the agents numbers, here they are 08037532480 07030394407, her name's mrs. Chinyere. By the way she is in the east, Anambra precisely.

well big head there are some schools in Ghana that doesnt charge upto that, just go thru that site and u'll find all truths yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Pg Clearance Is Ongoing / Wtheld For Further Screening Meet Here: And Warning No Scammers Alowd / List Of Universities That Offer Scholarships For International Students In 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.